I'm Such a Fool

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

(A/N: red fonts are thought):D

 

--------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Later that night, sulli was trying to figure out what song she will play for minho "seriously? Im really doing this for him? Aish. Sulli." she decides on their different songs that she thinks minho would probably like.

 

SHINEE's POV

 

"boys, listen EMI japan called this morning, they want us to be there to talk about your upcoming album there. We'll leave later around 1 am. Now get ready with your things we will pick you up around 11:45 pm, we will just settle some of your schedules." their manager informs them.

 

"YES!! JAPAN!!, I can eat delicious ramen now." taemin jump happily with their manager's news. "I can do shopping!" key said. Onew and jjong just sighed looking at the two getting excited but on the other hand ~I will not then hear sulli~ minho sighed in disappointment, ~she even promised me that she will play a song for me tomorrow, but how could I listen to her?~ minho thought ~will she be mad at me?~ minho asked his self, disappointment could be seen on his face. He then went to his room and started packing his stuffs, anyways they would be in japan in a week so he should bring more stuffs. ", I didn’t have her number, it would nice if I have, I should text her that I will not be there and what if she really prepares a song, she will be angry with me for sure" minho said to his self as he packed his stuffs

 

"yaah! Hyung did you noticed how minho behave lately?" key asked onew Who is with him watching minho from the door of his room, they noticed minho's expressions,"yes, lately he's been spacing out. I wonder what he is thinking" onew answered key ~is he sad that he will leave korea?, I should then asked him if what's going on between him and that Ice princess~

 

The next morning, SHINee left for japan around 2 am their flight was kind of delay, on the plane shinee and their manager sleep while minho....... ~why am I feeling like this? Am I sad because I will not able to hear the song she prepared for me, or am I sad because I cant see her? Minho get a grip on, its not like you like her, nor she. Aish. I just can't understand what I feel~ minho said to his self trying to fall asleep.

 

 

-------

At school

 

I arrive around 7 am. "aish Choi sulli, seriously you're doing this for that badass? Its not like me though." I said to myself as I enter the room and straightly went to the piano to have a practice of the song "well, he's an Idol, I should impress him."

 

 

 

Sulli, practice for a while, she stared on the clock and it's 7:30.

"usually he's here around this time.. He's late" she said to herself.

 

She waits..

 

And

 

Wait

 

And

 

 

Wait..

 

 

The bell ring. But there's no CHOI MINHO appeared.

 

 

"Im such a fool. Waiting and practicing for that bad ." sulli said to herself trying to laugh

"here you go again sulli, trusting a person. Why do the hell you trust him that he will be here listening to you, and not to mention you did a brain storming for the song you will play for him, you're such a fool" sulli said to herself then she went to her class.

 

"he's not here………..and I don’t care. I will never ever talked to that guy again." sulli promised.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

While on japan SHINee had arrived, fans greeted them in the airport, the boys just placed a smile on their face.


"fans. They're everywhere" jjong said to his fellow members while they walked towards a bench. "yeah. Wherever we are they are there supporting us." key said. "they're annoying." minho said out of blue. The four of them stared at him while they are sitting on a bench waiting for their manager who is settling things in the immigration. "what did you say?" onew asked him "nothing hyung" minho deny. ~minho are you perhaps missing sulli?~ key thought while looking at minho who seems to be depressed. ~aish. I miss her voice. Is it possible that she really had prepare a song for me? And if she did, will she hate me because I didn’t show up?~ minho keep thinking.

 

"let's go" their manager said. The boys then together with their manager headed to their hotel, then after an hour they headed to EMI japan building. They talked about their new album, and the shooting recording and the photo shoot everyone was sharing their ideas on how to make their project good.

 

Minho on the other hand is trying to focus himself on their project and trying to forgot sulli.

 

----------------

 

Week had passed. And shinee bound to went back to korea.

 

"at last we're going home!!"key shouted trying to see minho's reaction ~he might not show it but I know he's excited~ key smirked.