CHAPTER 35

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

life indeed has a full of surprises, you'll never know what will happen next.
 
 
 
Sulli's POV
 
Okay, now I am the girlfriend of CHOI MINHO of the most famous SHINee. God, never in my dreams I thought of him being my future boyfriend. but I will never regret that decision. I love him, and he loves me. 
 
"hey baby girl tired already?" Minho asked me, were still on the dinner prepared by the company.. "yeah, oppa.. can you send me home now?" I answered him honestly, "okay baby girl, I'll tell the boys first" minho said to sulli "okay" I answered. 
 
--------------------------------
"hey hyung, I'll send sulli home. she's pretty tired" Minho said to onew who is busy talking with taeyon and some of SNSD girls. "hmmm, sure. but be home early, okay? we have schedule tomorrow." onew answered "ne, hyung." minho answered. 
 
"taemin, I'll go first, I'll send sulli home." minho whispred on taemin as he passed by the maknae who is with kai and other EXO. "oh, Hyung. okay then, take care of baby girl" taemin teased and laugh on minho.
 
"baby girl? who's baby girl?" kai asked taemin curiously "oh, his girlfriend" taemin answered flatly "oh, new girl?" kai asked "ani, of course it's sulli" taemin answered him. "oh, I remember they were acting as a lover" kai answered and smile a bit "hehe, not anymore" taemin answered him and laugh a little. "what do you mean?" kai asked further "well, it turned out that they both like each other, no Love each other, and earlier you saw us went out right? that is when Minho hyung asked sulli to be his official girl friend and yeah, sulli gladly said yes" taemin told him with excitement "ah I see" kai answered briefly. ~no, it cant be..~ kai thought.
 
---------------------------------
 
"sulli, baby girl? wake up.. were here" minho tried to wake up sulli who fall asleep on their way home. sulli moves a little. "oh, thanks oppa." sulli answered half asleep. "very tired huh?" minho asked her "hmmm" sulli answered. "I'll carry you upstairs" minho said then went out of his car and went to the opposite door and open it. "are you sure? you're tired also" sulli said. "dont worry, it's not like you weigh 200 pounds" minho laugh "bad boy" sulli said then he hug minho's neck, he piggy back sulli "what was that? so Im not pretty boy now?" minho teased sulli "ani, you're actually bad boy." she answered and giggle, she tightened her grip on Minho's neck almost choking him "yaaa! you want to kill your boyfriend now?" he asked sulli just laughed.
 
 
"Ms. SUlli, you're medicine is here, drink it now." SUzy said to sulli, "ne, suzy, thanks" she answered "well then, I'll leave, goodnight Ms. SUlli, goodnight Mr. Minho" she bow and left "you sure you didnt miss taking you meds?" minho asked. sulli pouted "well, sometimes I really forgot, sometimes I fall asleep without taking it" sulli confessed. "what? how can you be soo careless? what if something will happen to you?" minho panicked a little "yah yah! dont be so paranoid, I still take my medicine during the day, okay?" sulli assured him, "but still, what if it will do harm to you, god I dont know what will I do then" minho said worriedly thinking of his dream "dont worry oppa, I will be fine.. "she assured him again. "well, but now you should not forgot okay?" he said to her "yeah, I promise" sulli said minho let out a deep breath sulli just chuckled with his action and then she take her medicine, "oppa, I'll sleep now" sulli said as she lie down on her bed, "great" minho said quite upset. "huh?" sulli said, "nothing" minho said his face was quite down sulli get up again and sit "anything wrong?" she asked minho "ani" he answered, "yah, you know you're not good in lying" sulli said to him ~how should I say it?~ minho thought "well, you know" minho started to talk "you know? what I know?" sulli asked him "aigoo, baby girl cant you give pretty boy a goodbye kiss?" he pouted, sulli blush with what he said and chuckled a little "am I supposed to?" she asked with an eyebrow raised
 
Minho's POV
 
well, I just want to have a goodbye kiss, besides she's my girlfriend now, "aigoo, baby girl cant you give pretty boy a goodbye kiss? I pouted, I saw her blush with what i said, she's soo cute, "am I supposed to? she ask me with an eyebrow raised. okay, I know It she dont want, maybe next time? I dont want to force her, besides she's tired, I was about to stand to go when she grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to her face "hey pretty boy, where do you think you're going?" she said and without waiting my response she pressed her lips into mine, I was shocked, SHE KISSED ME!!! . her eyes were close, a few seconds I was kissing her back, her lips are still the same, they are so soft.the kiss last for a minute until she parted our lips and flash her smile, "goodnight oppa" she whispered and then drifted back to her bed and close her eyes. I was stunned. I smile to her face, "goodnight baby girl" I whisper to her and kiss her forehead then I went home.
 
-----------------------------------------------
 
1 month had passed since minho and sulli dating officially, their relationship was smooth, but they were busy as usual, SHINee had to go back and forth to japan to promote their single, same as F(x) the mostly communicate through emails, call and  chat if either of them were on oversea, and if they're in korea, minho would always have time to visit her on SM or in her house just to check her.
 
 
"oppa, Im having monthly check up today.. Im with Suzy, I'll call you later" Sulli texted minho, minho was currently on Japan  they were having some guestings.
 
"ne, baby girl. take care" minho replied.
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
"hyung! let's eat" taemin called minho who is busy with his phone. "ne, just a minute." minho said and send his replied to sulli, they been on japan for a week, actually he wants to go with sulli on her check up, but because of his busy schedule he wasnt able to. 
 
"hey you okay?" onew asked minho. "yeah" minho replied briefly "we know you too well, for you to lie on us" jjong said "well, Im kinda upset, Sulli is having check up, I want to go with her" minho honestly said to them "gosh, you're upset with that?" key said chukled a little he thought minho was really obsess with sulli. "ani, but I want to know her real condition, she didnt told me about it" he worriedly said, still thinking of his dream, ust the thought of it makes him worried. "oh" they just replied, they also thought minho was right.
-------------------------------------------------
 
Sulli's POV
 
"you have to tell your dad, as what I have said before, you should undergone surgery" the words of the doctors keeps on replying in my mind. "what should I do?" I asked my self. "Ms. sulli, I think It's about time, your life is at stake now" suzy suggested to sulli. "I-I dont want to undergone surgery. I might die" I stuttered while replying to her, yes the very reason I havent undergone any surgery is because I was afraid that I may not wake up after it. theres only 50 - 50 chance of survival, either I live or either I die, cases same with usually end up dying during the operation. "how should I tell this to everyone?" I ask my self again,
 
-----------
 
 
 
"let's eat sull!" amber called sulli to eat. "hmm, later I dont have appetite" she replied, she's still feeling down, not to know what she will do in order to tell it to her father and the rest and their fans. "what?? you're so skinny, why? did you missed pretty boy already?" amber , ~crap. Minho oppa. how should I tell this to him? he will sure worry~ SUlli thought.
 
 
"one more practice" the choreographer called out. "aigoo, he's like satan, so evil" krystal whispered. they been practicing for almost 5 hours straight, "this should be the last Mr." victoria said. "yep if you do it perfectly." the choreographer answer and they just all whined, as if they can do anything about this. 
 
the music start and all of them started to practice again. 
 
 
SULLI POV
 
I will really rip this man's head if he will not stop making us dance, I suddenly felt my hands were trembling and my body's shaking probably because I didnt eat anything since I came back from the check up, just thinking of it I lost my appetite. and from this practice. I was sweating profusely. all of this is what I remember before everything turns black.
 
 
 
"SULLI?????" everyone shouted and runs towards sulli immediately after she fainted the choreographer carry her on the couch and then they called for an ambulance, she was not responding to any stimuli they give to her, her skin was pale cold and clammy, "yaaa! sulli, you're freaking us, wake up please!" luna screamed but sulli was still unconscious.
 
after a few minutes the ambulance reached SM building, everyone panicks when they saw sulli being carried by the choreographer towards the ambulance.
 
the fans who were outside too saw the incident and started to take pictures. "oppa, call Mr. choi" victoria said to their manager immediately did."krystal, took her phone and contact Minho" victoria commanded krystal, luckily shinee was already in the airport back from japan. 
 
------------------------------------------
 
"WHAT??" minho shouted they were waiting for their manager on the airport they landed just a few minutes. "HYUNG! SULLI FAINTED, I'LL GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW" MINHO said worriedly and hurriedly went outside the airport not minding the fans that were present. some fans followed him, as he rides a taxi, he was really worried. ~NO, IT CANT BE. NOT NOW . NEVER~ minho thought, he was worried to death thinking that his dreams might come true. after a 15 minutes drive he arrive at seoul hospital.
 
 
 
"MINHO!" amber shouted as she saw minho outside. "IS SHE OKAY?" he asked before entering the room, dont worry she's fine but she's still sleeping." amber answered. then minho entered the room, there he saw Sulli's dad, Victoria, Suzy and F(x) manager.
 
-----------------------------------------
 
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
 
 
F(x) sulli fainted during practice! rushed in the hospital after, Fans followed them, after an hour, SHINee Minho's spotted running from the airport, they were back from Japan and rushed to the hospital. MR. choi and F(x) also present.
Sulli, suspected to be PREGNANT!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING ME :)) I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. ^_^ Please do not be confused with the ending, you know the real reason :))
 
 
~SHAWOLBABY