meeting with the doctor

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

Minho’s POV

I feel something  on lips.

 

 

I instantly open my eyes.

 

 

“goodmorning pretty boy! Breakfast is ready” sulli smile at me. Pointing the breakfast she prepared. Besides me. It’s been 3 days since the day we make up. “goodmorning baby girl.. stealing kisses huh?” I she pout at me, I then got up and sit and kiss her on her forehead “yaa! Oppa.. eat now, dad we’ll be meeting us there” she said to me. Oh yes, today was her scheduled check up, and I promise to accompany her and well her dad.  “I miss you baby girl” I said to her, screw our busy schedules I really don’t have time to meet up with her since she was busy with her schedules also.

 

 

 

“oppa, eat now.. then you should get ready okay?” she said again. “okay.. okay..” I replied. “here!” she said happily taking the tray on my bed, I laughed at her “I feel like I am a sick person” I said to her. “geeez, cant you just say thank you?” she said to me in a serious face.. “thank you baby girl” I said to her sweetly then hold up the chop sticks and start eating the break fast she prepared.  Well it’s just a scrambled egg with few vegetables and rice, of course with a coffee.. “have you eat already” I ask her. And she nod.

 

 

 

After a few minutes I finished eating.

 

 

 

“well, baby girl Im going to take a bath, and if you don’t mind you can talk with your oppa’s outside or well, you can go and shower with me” I said teasingly and winking at her.. “ERT!!!” She shout and throw me the pillow. “I really don’t mind baby girl” I continue to , she then stand up.. she’s really angry now. “well, I had showered already, and I don’t need another one” she snap glaring at me, I just smiled at her, “I love you baby girl” I said to her and then run to the bathroom before she hit me with something.. god, I love this girl soo much.

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

 

He’s really idiot sometimes. Well I know he was just teasing me. “I love you baby girl” he said and then runs towards the bathroom. I smile secretly.. I wish we can always be happy like this forever. “I’ll be out oppa, just be quick okay” I said then went out of his room carrying the tray I brought in.

 

 

“hey little sis, good morning” jjong oppa greeted me, as well as the others.. they were on the dining table eating breakfast.  “wow, minho hyung is really lucky.. having a girlfriend preparing a breakfast for him..I think I should find my own now” taemin said and we all look at him then burst out of laughing. “you’re still a baby taem, don’t think of it yet” key oppa said to him “why?” he pouted. Seriously, he’s really a baby sometimes.  I then went to the sink and put the plates and then I sit with them.

 

 

 

“so?” jjong oppa said to me “so?” I asked him back. “well, nervous?” he asked and I know he’s referring the check up. “yeah, kind of” I replied honestly. “you’ll be fine sull” onew oppa said to me smiling. “I wish too” I smiled at them. “well practice well resume later right?” key suddenly said. “yeah.. seriously our break last week wasn’t enough” jjong oppa said. “you’re okay with it right?” onew oppa said to me. “with?” I ask him confused. “you know.. well Minho will still dance with her.” He said with a small voice and they become silent suddenly. “hmm, I’m good at it oppa, I trust Minho oppa” I replied confidently though I know I will still be jealous, no one knows what she will do next.

 

 

“ready baby girl?” Minho oppa asked as he went out of his room, looking hot as always, he’s soo handsome. Im really a lucky girlfriend here, I smile at my self. “ne oppa” I replied as I stand up from the couch, we watched TV as I wait for him. “minho seriously you’re like a girl you’ve been there for almost an hour” jjong oppa scold him. “hyung, you know right?” he answered oppa. “yeah, I know that” jjong oppa said and just turn his attention back at the TV, they don’t have schedule today except for the practice this afternoon. Aigoo our busy life this days really comes rare. “oppa, we gotta go now, see you later okay?” I said as I bid farewell “okay little sis, take care” jjong oppa said. And the rest too, “hyung, were going now” minho oppa said to them and then we leave.

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

“baby, what take you soo long?” dad asked me as we arrive at Kai’s mom clinic. “hmm, ask this young man here dad” I answered him. “Sir, Im sorry.. I woke up late” oppa apologized to dad. And my dad just dad just look at him and smiled. We then sit beside him and wait for my name to be called.

 

 

I can sense that my dad wasn’t comfortable. “dad, what’s wrong?” I asked him. “sull, baby.. Im afraid for you baby” he said almost a whisper. “dad.. I need you to be strong, strong for me.” I answered him. I am afraid too, “yes baby.. I will for you” he answered me, gripping his hands with mine. While oppa is holding me in his arms. I really never heard my dad afraid like this.

 

 

Just then the nurse went out and call my name.

 

 

“goodmorning doctor” we all greeted kai’s mom as we enter her office. “goodmorning sulli, Mr. Choi, and oh.. minho” she said surprised. “well.. you finally bring your dad here sull, and oh your boyfriend” she said smiling at me. I just smiled back at her.. my body was now covered with fear.. Im afraid. Very afraid..

 

 

“your laboratory and CT scan results were out” she started to say.. and hell no one knows what I feel right now. My dad and oppa was both in my sides. “and.. were running out of time sull” she said with a very serious voice. And it’s like my world turn down in her words.

 

 

“what do you mean?” my father ask immediately. And I can sense the worry in his voice. While minho oppa keeps his silence and just drape his arms on my shoulders making me feel that he was there, supporting me. “Mr. choi, sulli is lucky.. what I mean is before anything happens to her we need her to undergone surgery to correct her valves, she’s lucky that the technology now Is advanced, her case wasn’t like the other patient experiencing her disease, her valves were not seriously affected like them, but you know we cannot be confident of it, anything could happen to her. She’s now old enough and I am confident that her body can cope up with the surgery, we have the best surgeon here Mr. choi, other patient, cant even perform the things she do now, maybe now she’s fine with the dancing she’s fine with the performances but her body will obviously be strain and we don’t know if her heart can cope up with it.. I know she will not give up her career. It makes her happy.. but we should always put her  in the priority. And surgery can make her well” the doctor said with assurance and seriously. It let me feels dizzy. Surgery. Im afraid of it.

 

 

“we’ll do it, doctor. As soon as possible” my dad suddenly said. Im shocked with his decision. “dad” I said softly. “please.. let me decide” I added. “sulli.. we cant risk your life here. I cant take it I will lose you too. Not again baby” he said to me looking straightly to my eyes.  “baby girl, your dad is right.. if this surgery will make you okay.. please do it.. for your self, for us and for you fans. We need you, f(x) need you, your fans need you” he said to me.

 

 

“sulli, they’re right. I know it’s not easy as like just saying it to you. But we need you to do it.” The doctor said.

 

 

“I will think of it” I replied to her.