surprise!

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

"hey! did something happen that we didn’t know? onew asked jjong while he is watching  minho who is preparing the ingredients of the soup while humming happily. "yeah yeah, well pretty much you're lucky not to hear their chessy conversation." jjong chuckled with his statement

"So i guess they made up already and but how?  he continue to ask. "well you know little sis made a long distance call, just to talk to him." jjong told onew. "hmmmm. Something is going on?"  he asked. "dunno,  i didnt hear it well, but im sure that she knew about the thing between minho and miss mao," he smiled. "yeah. well she'll be surprise though, let’s see her reaction if she saw it." onew told jjong just smirked.

shinee still needs to be in japan for few more days, they have some guesting’s and recording to do as well as promoting their album.

-----

"aaaaaah. im so damn tired." sulli said to herself as she sits on the couch inside the practice room, they were given a few minutes break.

"yaah, sull are you okay?  It’s seem that your movements are quite heavy, are you not comfortable? “Amber asked her curiously. ~I would like to tell you that it’s not actually my body, but it’s because my heart was already complaining. Damn this rotten heart~ she thought.

 "No it's just.. You know, don’t worry I’m fine" she answered amber with a fake smile "well let me guess, you miss minho-sunbae isn’t it?" amber . ~hmmm, I miss them all actually. No, …..yes I miss Minho. ahhh. What the hell is happening to me? , that bad jerk, I thought we’re okay, but few days had already passed but he never called me or even text me, is he not concerned with me?  While jjong and onew oppa manage to contact me and keeps on checking at me, too busy huh? ~

 "Hello earth to sulli?"  Her thoughts was stop with amber's sudden action, she waved her hands on sulli's face as she noticed that she was on complete daze.
"So I'll assume you miss him huh?"  Amber continue to . But sulli just smile, it would be weird if she deny it right? People might wonder.
—----—----——

sulli's POV

aaah., this is harder than what I have thought. Seriously the choreographer was kind of ache on my head. aaaah he's giving me hard time. I can do it you know, but I have to be careful.

I rest my head on my knees as I watched him, demonstrating the next move, and this cause everyone knows the steps already, but me?  I’m still a bit, you know having hard time doing it. I hate this feeling.

Unknowingly I felt that tears was flowing in my face. aaah I want to scream, this fast few days was really tough.  I had to divide myself into two if I can, I have practice our song and dance at the same time. I didn’t even manage to attend school and 10 days left before our debut, actually I feel alone, though my group mates keeps on checking on me and even Kai was always there checking if I had taken my medicine, but I freakin miss my oppa’s and I miss minho. A lot. He wasn’t even texting me or calling me, and I hate it. When did I start to feel like this? I ask myself, I’m pretty weird lately

"Okay another round" the choreographer called us. "Yes" everyone answered as we drag ourselves in the center of practice room. we then started to dance and yeah I keep on doing mistakes and the choreographer was keeping on yelling at me, I have to do well, I keep telling myself, after a few minutes of practicing i felt like my body was about to fall, slowly I just felt that I can’t breathe anymore, I don’t know what to do, I place my hand over my chest trying to feel my heart beat. This is not good, I said to myself. Tears is starting to fall on my cheeks again,

But like an angel from the sky, I saw a tall man enters the room, without hesitation I walked towards the door, and all I did was to cry really hard, somehow I felt secured. I wrapped my hands around him and hug him tightly.

"minho-yaaa" i said, my knees slowly started to fall down, he hold me tighter and lead me to the couch and sit beside me, and he panicked as I start to cry. "Are you okay?  You’re really pale" he asked, I was now struggling with my breathing, he then hurriedly ask for my bag.

Everyone in the room gather around me, "gosh, sull are you okay? Victoria unnie asked me worriedly. But I was too weak to answer her. "Which among here?” Minho asked me showing me my medicine box, which I think made every one curious when they saw that I have bunch of medicine kept on my bag. I just ignore my thoughts and hurriedly pointed the medicine "That one, give me two" I answered Minho and in instant he gave me the medicine and handed me water. "Thanks" I said to him "rest for a while okay? I’ll take you home afterwards. Then I started to close my eyes waiting for the drug to take effect 

Minho’s POV.

"hmmm you miss her that ?much?" jjong-hyung keep in asking me as he watch me changing clothes when we arrive in our dorm, I’m pretty tired today, but I just feel I need to see her, I want to see her.

"I’ll be back after an hour" I said to them, as they were watching some movie in the living room, "say hi to her for me okay?" onew hyung said to me as well as the others, I nod to them then I get my car keys and went downstairs and headed to SM, it's 8pm I’m sure she's still there, is she okay? I’m sure it’s pretty hard for her since she was catching up.

We didn’t told her that were here already actually they are plan to surprise her tomorrow but I think, I’ll have to ruin their plan because I’m gonna surprise her now, I went straight to the practice room. "I just wish that he is not there" I told myself as I think of Kai.

I entered the room slowly, and I saw her, crying and breathing heavily as she puts her hands on her chest, when I entered completely inside she cry harder and I can’t help wonder why, is something bad happen to her?  I ask myself, I was more shocked when she went towards me and without hesitation she wrapped her hands around me, oh my, is she hugging me? "minho-yaaah" she said as she hugs me, I was kind of surprised, and did she miss me this bad? I playfully thought.

But just then I felt that she was slowly falling, I hold her tightly and lead her to the couch I asked her if she’s okay, though I can clearly see that she is really pale, is she having the same thing happened to her last time? I panicked. And then I asked where her bag is so that I can give her medicine, though everyone in the room gather around us, I still have to give her medicine or else, yeah. I hate to say that thing, I’ll think of an excuse later. After I asked her if what medicine I should gave her, I handed it immediately to her and gave her water. I told her to get some rest first then I’ll send her home afterwards.

------
"what happen to her?" Luna ask Minho worriedly, they're quite clueless of what's happening. ~ what I should say now? ~ He thought first before he answer Luna. "oh well hypoglycemia I think," Minho said,"I bet she didn’t eat, that's why her blood sugar went low, that's why she almost faint" he added to explain it them further, and it seems that they believe him also.

"But why does she have a bunch of medicine on her bag?" Krystal asked him curiously. ~crap, now what should I tell? ~ Minho thought worriedly. "Oh, that was her vitamins and emergency medicine, you know for colds, fever, cough and etc.  I told her to bring it always" minho lied.

"ohhhh. How sweet" the four started to . "hyung, could I perhaps bring her home now ? I think she needs to rest." minho asked the choreographer. "well then let’s call it a day" the choreographer declared, which made everyone happy,

Minho then tries to wake up sulli, then he assisther to walk down to the parking lot, actually he told her that he will carry her but she insisted to walk, after a few minutes she was now sitting on her car, minho just left his car there, his manager can pick him up after. he then start to drive, after 15 minutes they arrive on her house, after a few honk, the gate opens, their gate was quite far from the main entrance, a lady was waiting in front of their main door, she was quite old he bet that it was sulli's nanny, he then look at sulli but she had fallen asleep.

“I guess you're really tired" minho said then he went outside the car and went to the door on sulli's side, he slowly open it as he carefully carry sulli, "Oh, what happen to her?” the old lady ask him curiously, “Annyong! I’m minho, she had fallen asleep” minho replied, “can I ask where is her room?” minho asked the old lady. “oh, it’s on the second floor, the second door on the left side.”she instruct minho and then went to her car and take her things.

Minho carried her into her room, the old lady follow behind.. “she’s quite tired because of her practice” he said to the old lady. “aah, that’s why, I hope she’s okay.” The old lady said. “don’t worry, she took her medicine already” minho said to her as he position sulli in the bed, the old lady start to take sulli’s shoes and ask minho to go out for a while because she will change sulli’s clothes. After a while the old lady called him, “Mr. Minho, ms. Sulli had woke up, do you want to talk to her?” the old lady ask him. Then minho nodded and enter her room again.

----------------------------------------

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! FLAMING CHARISMA!!!! I LOVEYOUUUUUU :D :D :D

HAPPY MINHO DAY EVERYONE! ^_^

 

well friends if you dont mind follow me, and I'll follow you

shawolbaby's accounts

@shawolexobaby on INSTAGRAM 

@shineeExObabies on TWITTER

and on tumblr Shawolexobaby.tumblr.com

 

and also feel free to follow me on my personal account, I'll follow back too :DD

@kimmibeluso on INSTAGRAM

@kimmbeluso on TWITTER 

 

lovelots 

SHAWOLBABY <3