SWEET ENDING

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

“JEJU ISLAND HERE WE COME!!” I heard Jong Hyun Hyung and Key shouted as we climbed out of the plane as we landed on the Airport of Jeju. After the concert we had last week at last we were given a chance to have a 4 day vacation anywhere we want, and because we were only allowed it to spend here at korea so we chose Jeju because it’s the most peaceful and beautiful place here, we went together with our fellow labelmates and managers.

 

 

We walk through the VIP route of airport to the van from the hotel who is hosting us, to ensure that no one will interfere In our vacation, the Management make sure that no news will leak in the media well, excluding to those person who will happen to bumped with us, and recognized us.

 

 

SHINee, F(x), EXO, SNSD, SUJU we all rented a small classy hotel, here in Jeju, it will be exclusive for us this four days.

 

 

 

“oppa, did you bring the coat I bought you last time?” sulli asked me we were sitting together in the Van, we were now heading to the Hotel. “yeah, don’t worry baby girl” I answered her with a smile. “hey baby girl, don’t you think Krystal and Taemin were really close these days? I mean, I’ve heard several time taemin was talking to her on the phone and he’s really smiling and happy” I said to sulli, taemin is sure acting weird lately, maybe he’s inlove? “You think soo? Same as krystal she’s rather energetic and happy these days, she’s always holding her phone” she answered. “hmm, something fishy” I said to her while smiling “do you think they’re dating or something?” she asked me curiously “Oh my.. Key will freak out if he find out about it” I said to sulli, thinking how key will react when he found out that his baby taemin is having a girlfriend. “hahah you think soo?, waaaaah I don’t like key oppa when he started to nag” sulli said laughing

 

 

 

After a 15 minutes’ drive from the airport we finally arrived at the hotel, and yes the hotel is really beautiful, it’s not a really big hotel but it has a separate building for those people who wants a private place while staying here in Jeju, there is a pool outside the hotel facing the beautiful and breath taking beach.

 

 

 

“hyung, there’s a lot of y girls on the , let’s get down there now!”I chuckled when I heard Jonghyun-hyung nag Onew hyung, we were getting ready to swim on the beach

 

 

 

“aish! KIM JONGHYUN! You’re soooo annoying..remember! no flirting okay? We’re still SHINee!” onew hyung finally answered jjong hyung.

 

 

“key? Get you out of the bathroom now, were heading the beach.” Jjong hyung shouted calling key who is in the bathroom for almost 30 mins, what he is doing? I don’t have any Idea.

 

 

“hyung.. is sulli going with us also?” suddenly taemin asked me, I smirked at him.. hmm someone is really inlove here huh? “I don’t know taem, she didn’t called me yet, maybe they have some plan.” I answered him and I saw he’s face went down. “want me to call her?” I asked to lighten his mood. “really?” he answered and his face light up as what I had expected. “why? Are you falling in love…” I trailed, and I saw his face becoming pale, “with my girlfriend?” I finished saying and I want to laugh hard with his reaction, “what the, of course not! I wouldn’t dare hyung” he answered me, I ruffled his hair “good” and grabbed my phone and dial sulli’s number.

 

 

“Hey baby girl, did you girls have any plan now?” I asked her.

“were still thinking of it now oppa” she answered

“oh well, taemin here want to invite you to join us, were going to stroll along the beach” I said to her loudly enough to let taemin hear what I said as I laugh at his reaction, and I heard sulli asking other F(x) member

“oppa, we’re just getting ready, just fetch us in our room after 10 mins. Okay?” she said

“oh, okay then, I’ll hang up now baby girl, see you” I said and we both hang up.

 

“soo?” taemin asked me curiously. “tell hyungs to get ready we’ll be fetching f(x) after 10 mins” I answered him and the little boy jumped into happiness.

 

===================================================

 

 

“remember boys and girls, SM is attached with you behave well okay?” Our manager said, we were asking their permission to went down to the beach to walk, and since they’re still a lot of people there we should really be careful.

 

“ne” we all chorus, and we then started to head the beach.

 

=================================================

 

“oppa, look! There’s a starfish!” I looked at sulli, I know she heared krystal shouted to taemin. This two, are they really hiding their relationship? Or what? The moment we arrive at the shore the two totally forgot us. “what was that?” now this time, key started to notice. “they’re inlove” amber whispered, but enough for everyone of us to hear. “WHAT?????” we all said, amber then hurriedly cover maybe she just realized that something slip in . “You better tell us what you know Amber liu” key said to amber glaring at her, waaa Key umma is angry. O_o

 

 

“they’re dating” she whispered softly. And eventhough I kind of suspecting it, I am still surprised, imagine taemin was just like a little boy before and now? He have a girlfriend and he didn’t even told us??? What the heck.

 

 

 

“lee taemin, you babo! Wait for me later, I’ll make you regret hiding this important thing to us.” Key cursed, but we all left taemin and krystal, I know key is planning something.

 

 

 

And as we planned we just enjoyed the beach, it’s calming breeze it’s sound, totally beautiful and relaxing, we started to play on the water, we all jumped and run and enjoy the freezing water of the beach.

 

 

 

“oppa!” I hear sulli called, and boom! When I turned towards her direction he splashed water in my face “soo you want this huh?, get ready now Choi sulli” I said to her as I run towards her and carried her and throw her on water, her giggle were really loud. “you’re soo bad” she screamed still laughing, “enjoying this much baby girl huh?” I said to her. “of course” she answered and started to splash water to me again. I turned back at her, trying to act that I was upset but before I turned back to splash her water again, I was surprised when somebody jump at my back. “as punishment, you have to carry me everywhere!” sulli screamed happily hugging me tightly at the back, I bend down to position her at my back and I started to piggyback her.
 

 

 

We leave others playing on the water we started to walk along the shore, me still carrying her at my back.

 

 

“Happy?” I asked her. “very, oppa” she replied her voice is really happy. We then faced the direction of our friends, were feet away from them watching them playing. Everything seems to be fine now, sulli’s health, she recovered well, kai mom told us when we went their last time, her relationship with her father seems to be okay also, they’re career F(x) is really popular now. And school, we were having extra time next month and were told to start again attending class, SHinee is having a great feedback from our fans regarding our album, Our relationship and friendship becomes more stronger, key is having musical, taemin is going to be featured in BoA’s noona album, everything is settled, Kai, were okay now, I’m happy that our talk last time clear everything, He’s a good guy, and I was glad that I know that aside from me, there were people that truly love sulli, I am now happy. Everyone is.

 

 

It was near sunset when we all decided to went back to the hotel, our managers are preparing for the barbecue party tonight for everyone. When we arrive at F(x) room, sulli had fallen asleep on my back already, swear she’s really like a child sometimes.

 

 

“pretty boy oppa! Be back here later okay? Baby girl will wait for you” she mumbled in her sleep as I took off her sandals, “yes, baby girl, pretty boy will be back.” I stand up and kiss her on the forehead and went outside were my members were waiting for me.

 

 

“taemin goon you seems to be happy lately, any news?” Jjong hyung started the conversation, eyeing us. “huh? Am I? nothing..” taemin is sure not good in lying. “is that soo?” key rolled his eyes. “yes, why?” taemin asked nervously “nothing taem” this time I am the one who answered him, poor taemin.

 

“cheers!” everyone raise their wine as we all celebrate, after how many years of being an Idol only this time we were given a time to relax.

 

 

“everyone! We also have another thing to celebrate” Key suddenly said and oh no! taemin here is your punishment. I chuckled.

 

 

“what is it key hyung? Sehun asked curiosly “yeah” other exo said. “are you getting married key?”} donghae hyung asked him suddenly. And key just glared on him. “no, it’s not about me. But, “ he said eyeing taemin, and taemin now is really tense. “I wonder what will be taemin’s reaction” sulli whispered while chukling “let’s just see baby girl” I answered her, and hold her hands.

 

 

“as you can see, Minho and Sulli, were both happy together now”key started and now everyone’s eyes were on us, “no, of course, if it is what you’re thinking they’re not getting married and were not yet ready to let the whole shinee world mourn” key said and while laughing like a diva, “but, our Maknae Taemin deserve to have everyones blessing, I guess” he continued. “what do you mean key?” everyone started to asked him, they were all curious. “because…” he trailed letting everyonebecomes curious more “because..” this time he eyes taemin,

 

 

“WE’RE DATING” everyone mouth dropped when suddenly both taemin and krystal stood up and shouted that they’re dating.  They head were low, expecting to be scold by the managers and us I guess?

 

 

 

“see I won!” everyone heard kai, shouting while laughing while he talks with sehun, “give me the money maknae!” he said again. “what do you mean?” taemin asked him. “hahaha, well we actually noticed the way you two treat each other soo, me and sehun had a bet, and I won!” Kai grin on us. “well, good to hear you two were happy with each other, but always remember, were idol, we’re busy and we definitely had fans, I wish you both to be happy and strong, love each other” leetuek hyung said, “everyone, we all deserve to be happy, don’t be afraid to love, though it comes with great sacrifice, but you will only have one chance to make the person you love happy, so make use of it, don’t afraid to risk. It makes us strong” he said and then he raises he’s wine glass, “let’s be happy” he said and everyone cheers and laugh.

 

 

“let’s be happy oppa” sulli whispered. “yes, baby girl we will” I replied kissing her on her temple.

 

“what will we be after 5 years?” sulli asked, we were now on the pool area, facing the beach, the sky is full of stars, everyone were having fun in the pool, and getting drunk. And we? We were standing along the railings, letting the breeze touch our face, sulli was in front of me and I was hugging her behind, “you’ll be Mrs. Choi” I whispered to her, “yaa!” she replied, “why? Don’t you want?” “of course I want, babo.. though, the only thing that will change on my name is the MRS.” She laughed, “how many kids do you want baby girl?” I asked her, “hmmm, If I can, I want two oppa.” I know what she means, because she undergone a serious injury, giving birth is still a big risk “bu-ya? I want 12!” I said to her, chukling “bu???? What? Do you want another EXO?” she laughed a little. “hahahaha, nah! Okay, I want five, so they could either become SHINee or F(x)” I laughed and she too. “I want to have a happy family someday” she smiled “we will have baby girl”. “I love you oppa, thank you for being there, everything you’d sacrifice for me, everything you endure for me, I’m sorry for all the pain I caused you, for all the sadness. I love you soo much, and I will be forever by your side.” She said, then she gently, face me, she hold my cheeks. And..

 

 

 

She kissed me, I kiss her, our lips continued to move in synchronize, the kiss is full of love from her. and it lasted for few minutes, until we were both out of breath, I laid my forehead into her forehead “I Love you too, I love you soo much, I will endure everything for you, let’s be strong and happy baby girl” I said and I kiss her again.

 

The things that comes into your life where sometimes really unexpected, you’ll never know what is planned for you. Pain, fame, Happiness, Sadness, Jealousy, Friendship, Love.. it’s all part of us.

I will never regret the day WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS.

 

===========================================================

HUHUHUHUH. this is it. the last chapter. 

I hope you had fun reading Minho and Sulli's story.. now I'm left with the epilogue. :((

I love you all, please enjoy reading this :))

 

lovelots SHAWOLBABY :))