Unexpected

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

Minho’s POV
 

I slowly put my phone on the table beside my bed. I didn’t even bother to reply to her message. What does she want? It’s been a long time since she sent me a message, I manage to forget her.

 

 Yuri.

 

Why? I started to close my eyes not wanting to remember a thing about her.

---

 

 

It’s been a week since we went to my house, sulli and I okay, well she still didn’t have a decision about the surgery, I even don’t want to rush her, it was good that she’s okay. For us shinee we still do have a lot of schedule to do, same as sulli, we didn’t seen each other for almost five days, they’re busy with their own schedule also, and we just use video call so that somehow we can see each other, aigoo I miss my baby soo much. It’s four in the afternoon and we’re heading to SM we just came back from an autograph signing. I excitedly went out of the van, as we parked on the parking lot. “easy their minho-goon! You miss her that much?” jjong hyung said to me. I smiled at him “gosh, that’s the reason why I don’t want to have a girlfriend, we will just be lonely” key suddenly said which makes them laugh “hyung, don’t worry jjong hyung is always here for you” taemin teased key, which makes key wacked his head, really this guy is not a baby anymore. “taemin, that’s not funny!” key said angrily to him, and we all went to the elevator and headed the 3rd floor where the practice room is, sulli didn’t know that we’re here so I will surprise her.

 

“are you really that excited?” onew hyung said to me as I excitedly hold the door knobs gesturing to open it. “come on hyung! I miss her badly.. “ I honestly told him, well there’s no point of hiding it actually. “yeah yeah, do what you want, aigoo this love sick” he laugh and teased me. I then turn the knob, there a couple of persons inside the room, and as I surveyed, I saw some exo members. I turn my head on the side to find sulli. And I found her on the couch near the mirror talking happily with kai.

 

I clenched my jaw. She looks happy with him, and it didn’t make me happy. I actually like kai before he was close with taemin and even us, not because we’ve done some performance together before but during training days we hang out together. But suddenly the idea of him becoming close with sulli, I really didn’t feel good about it.

I watched them for a couple of seconds. The way he looks at sulli is different and I know he’s up for something. I know he likes her. I walk slowly towards them, and to my surprise they were to busy with their business that they didn’t notice my presence and it made me pissed.

“uhmmmm uhmmm” I fake a cough, trying to get their attention. Sulli look at me and I can see the excitement in her eyes. “OPPA!” she loudly said smiling and stand up and hug me. And ignoring  all my thoughts a while ago I hug her tightly I miss her soo much after all.

I saw the disappointment on kai’s face, we release each other from the hug. “hey kai!” I greeted him. “hyung! You’re with taemin?” he asked me. “ne, they were on the cafeteria.” I answered him.  And he answered me with okay and excuse his self from us and went to other EXO.

“oppa! Why didn’t you tell me you’re going here?” sulli asked me, and she started to wrapped her hands on my arm holding my left hand happily. “well, I want to surprise you, but it seems that you’re quite busy to notice my presence” I told her hinting her about kai and her. “huh? What do you mean?” she asked confuse, I decided not to answer her and instead “have you eaten already? Let’s go to cafeteria, they want to see you also”  I invite her to go to the cafeteria. “ani, not yet.. okay I miss them too! Kaja!” she replied excitedly, somehow seeing her smile wipes off the jealousy I felt.

--------

“what do you want to eat?” I ask her as we sit on the table where other shinee was. “hmmm, as if I can order much here” she pouted and just choose a vegetable and a juice. She’s right though, this cafeteria is like on what on schools are, same food and just limited in choice it was just put up for the benefits of idols and also of the trainees so that we don’t need to go out if we need to eat it’s not that safe they said so when were here we just eat here. I order the food and went back to our table onew hyung and others had already order their food and I saw them talking to sulli.

 

“yahh! Mind letting me join the conversation?” I told them as I reached the table. “well, oppa’s here are asking me about what happen during my visit in your house” sulli answered me with a smile.  

And we continue to talk about random things for almost one hour before we get back to the practice room, basically we will be having a general meeting for the upcoming SMtown concert so most idols will be there since it’s another year, that means there is a change in the program, we will now have a different songs and dance to present a total different from the last year SMtown concert.

Taemin open the room and almost all of idols were already there waiting for the director that will take care of this year’s concert. I gasped when I saw taeyon noona, because I know her members will be here, and remembering the text message I received from yuri last time, I cant help but wonder why she texted me all of a sudden when 2 years ago she never talked to me. I erase all things I thought. We walked towards F(x) and sit with them.

After a few minutes the director arrive with some of the managers. And they started to talk about the concepts of the concert they have on my mind. We focus on their discussion, so this year they want again a collaboration among of us, because it shows how strong the bond of SM family.

They came up with collaboration between, Suju and SHINee, TVXQ and SHINee, SHINee and SNSD, SNSD and EXO, F(x) and EXO and F(x) and SHINee. SHINee, EXO and SUJU, kangta and BOA. and the rest will the solo performance of each group.

But they said that the collaboration will not involve all the members of the group since they said it will be difficult for the rehearsal since a month from the year long concert will start. And that they present us the performances that we will be performing.

 

“so this is the list of the performance per collaboration, actually it will be easy for each and everyone because it will not be the first time we will doing a concert.” The director said then tapped the keyboard to show the slide containing the performances.

He started to read it and we listen attentively.

“First off will be the SPECTRUM it will involves shinee’s Taemin and Minho, TVXQ yunho, Suju’s Eunhyuk and Donghae, EXO’s Kai and Lay.” We nod at him, and another work for me. And he continues to talk.

“Changmin and Jonghyun, you will be singing a song together, but we still on deliberating of what song will fit the two of you”

“next will be the collaboration of TTS of SNSD and the rappers of EXO but we will exclude you kai, the song will be DJ’s got falling in love, guys honestly we would have more foreign song to perform since we will be doing these overseas” the director continue to say, and everyone seems to agree because no one questions.

“onew, ryeowoo, baekhyun and chen you will also sing a song but it still not decided yet”

“yuri and Minho you two will do a dance and it’s not hiphop it’s a mix dance of cha cha, ballroom, tango and latin dance” I cringed to what he said. A dance with her? what the hell is he thinking about? I would appreciate it if it involves another members but just the two of us? I cant. “hyung. What should you do?” I heard taemin whispered at me. “I don’t know taem. I will try to talk to the director later” I answered him, hiding the concern I felt. And try to think of ways to avoid it. As the directors continue to talk.

“F(x) and SHINee will be having also a singing collaboration. It will be composed of three song so, it will still be in pairs. Onew and Victoria, jonghyun and luna key and sulli amber and minho and taemin and krystal.” Okay at least we’ll be together. I saw sulli smiled at me “oppa we’re together” she said with a wide smile, I smile back at her “don’t be to happy” I , but still Im thinking why she didn’t even react when Im having a number with Yuri, because maybe she doesn’t know anything. I sigh. What if she knew about it? Maybe she will not be at ease.

“sulli, you will be singing and Kai will be you’re rapper”the director said. What the heck is that! I thought. Why not me? Im a rapper.. and why among all the rapper here why it should be KAI???? And here I go again jealousy was striking me.

“Initially it should be Minho, but we all know that they will be having a collaboration already and everyone loves the two of them we need to blend her with other artist so that fans will not get tired of the two of them since they were dating.” The director added. And all I cant think is to oppose Immediately. Seriously??? How can they do that??.

The director continue to state the performers but I don’t have the urge to listen anymore. What keeps going on my mind is Sulli being with Kai, somehow I felt strange about it.

------

“so, you’re going to do the performance with her?” taemin asked me we two are playing soccer in the computer. “I still don’t know taem, I don’t want to, but it’s final..” I trailed saying it to him. “you’re not ready?” he continue to ask. “I am, but I just don’t want to talk to her, like nothing happen, you know why” I answered him. “you don’t love her anymore, so what’s the point?” he added. “I don’t feel good about it.” “but it’s been two years hyung.” “I know. But you know what she texted me last time. And told me that she misses me” I said suddenly. “what? She missed you she said that?” “yeah.. and Im quite surprised I mean.. you know since the day she said that I should stay away from her because she don’t like me, she never talked nor contacted me” “but why would she text you all of a sudden?” “I don’t know”. Just then I remember everything happen in the past.. that I used to like her, she was a bubbly girl pretty and talented we’re close with SNSD and usually hangout together, after a year we become really close, a bestfriend more than that and eventually I fall inlove with her. after taking up a lot of courage I told her my feelings. But she rejected me, saying Im a fool for thinking that she will fall inlove with me because Im younger than her. just then she avoided me. And then after 6 months I discover that she’s dating someone and guess what he’s the same age with me. I was broken but my members help me to forget her. and over time I moved on, but I must admit it she hurts me. But now I completely forgotten about it. And Im happy being with sulli now.

-------------

hi! I know it's quite boring but needed to continue my story. :D please bare with me. :))

 

thanks for reading commenting subscribing and for the vote thank you. :DD
^^shawolbaby