Kiss

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

“oppa?, you’re still here?” sulli asked minho surprisingly when she saw minho entered her room again, “pssshff… you didn’t even said thank you and now you're sending me home?” minho whined as he walk closer to sulli’s bed, she smiled “should I thank you huh? Isn’t that, it’s the duty of a boyfriend?” sulli pouted at him, minho smiled on what she said, somehow he feels good when he hears that. “hmmm. Really?” minho answered her, “of course. Yaaah! Minho! Why didn’t you send a text message or an email?” sulli glared at him, he was now sitting on bed beside sulli, “im busy” minho said. ~busy with what? With your kiss scene? Huh. ~ sulli thought. “oh, busy. Okay” sulli said flatly. “why? Did you miss me that much huh?” minho . “OF COURSE NOT! ACTUALLY I FEEL GOOD WITHOUT YOU!” sulli answered him with a loud voice, but just joking “AAAHHHH! SO, I MUST GO NOW, SO THAT YOU WILL FEEL GOOD!” minho stand and answered her teasingly but smiling on his thought, “yaaaah!” sulli said and grabbed his hands and let him sit again minho smiled in what she did. “yaaah, you’re boring, it’s just a joke you know, why are you taking it seriously?” sulli asked, thinking that minho is really offended.

“babo! Im not lame, of course I know It’s just a joke” minho smacked her head and smile on her. “sooo, what happen to you? Why are you being like that? Didn’t I told you to rest if you’re tired? What if Im not there?” minho started to ask her seriously, and worriedly “well, you know, I just cant rest while they are practicing, they didn’t have any idea about my disease, so I cant, and plus do you know how evil our choreographer is? He’s really getting on my nerves.” Sulli answered him. “aish, just don’t do it again okay? Your debut is on next week, you should not be over fatigue. Just take care of yourself, tell me if there’s something wrong” minho said. Which make her heart feel warm, somehow she is loving the feeling of having someone concerned of her safety.

“And you? How’s your stay in japan?” sulli asked him “well, just like before you know, we’ve been there every month so same things.” minho answered. ~as if.......I think you really enjoyed your last visit~ sulli thought referring to his kiss scene. “oh, our CF will be broadcast the day after tomorrow, you should watch it.” Minho said. ~no thanks~ sulli thought. “oh.. really? Of course.” Sulli faked a smile on him.

Few more minutes they talked about the things happen in japan, and on her training, minho also told her some tips when performing on stage, the night was full of laughter, just then minho was sharing one situation they had on japan when he noticed that sulli was already leaning her head on his shoulder, when he turned to look at her he found out that she was already asleep, he gently position her on the bed. “You’re really must tired,” he whispered. When he was putting blanket on sulli, sulli grabbed his hands while murmuring something he can’t understand what he only felt is a strong grip on his hands, he sits for a while beside sulli and watch her while she sleeps.

He admired her sleeping face, her perfect face, he cant stop thinking how beautiful she was, that she was like an angel, ~I wished you were peaceful like this always, I don’t want to see you suffering or being hurt, I hope I can protect you, I promise I’ll protect you~ minho thought as he started to caress his other hand on sulli’s face, his hand touch her forehead, her eyes, and he noticed that she have a long lashes, then he touched her nose, her cheeks and while trembling a little he touched her lips, he admired how soft and pink it was, not mentioning how kissable it is. He felt that his heart was burning, his whole body was burning when he touched her lips, a few more seconds he found his self an inch closer to her lips, he don’t know why he did that, but all he knew is that he want to pressed his lips on those pink soft lips that she had, a few more second after, he close the gap between their lips, it was just a smack at first, but to his surprise the lips he kissed was answering to his, it only come to his senses that sulli, sulli was also kissing him, while closing her eyes, he don’t know if she was awake or what but what he only feel was happiness, a few more seconds the passionate kiss they share ended, he smiled, he was really happy. But he noticed that sulli was still sleeping, he laughed a little, “so, are you dreaming of kissing someone huh?” minho whispered slowly while looking at her. he was about to go when he noticed that her hands were still holding his. Even though he tried to let go of it, sulli is still holding back, so he decided to stay for a few more minutes ~aish, I didnt noticed I love you this much already~ minho thought..

-------

 

SHINee’s Dorm the next day

 

“waaaah, it feels good to have a good sleep after a tiring week on japan” onew said while stretching his hands when he entered the kitchen, where key was making breakfast “hyung, can you please call them already? Breakfast is ready, and we need to go to SM later” key said to onew, then onew went to the rooms of his dongsaengs. He first went to taemin’s then on jjong’s and last on minho’s room.

 

“yaaah!!! Didn’t minho went home last night?” onew shouted when he found out that minho’s room was empty, it was still tidy so it means no one sleep there. “what hyung? I don’t know, Im not the one open the door him” taemin answered “he’s not here” onew said to them when he went to the kitchen. “well, maybe he went home last night, don’t worry about him hyung, let’s just called him, manager will be freak out if he found out that he’s not home” jjong said. “aish, okay, let’s just eat breakfast first.”onew said, and all of them started to eat their breakfast.

“hyung, onew-hyung told me that you call minho’s brother since you have his number, minho-hyung is not picking up” taemin told jjong who is sitting on the massage chair, jjong then started to dialed minho’s older brother phone number.

 

“oh.. he said that minho didn’t went home” jjong said. “huh? Then where is he?” key said. “I dunno, well maybe he’s on SM, let’s just meet him there”. Jjong said, they then started to fix themselves, and wait for their van to arrive, after 30 minutes of preparing and waiting for their van it finally arrive, they then headed to SM. Since it’s still early for their meeting with the MV director they went straight to the practice room hoping that minho was there, maybe he was watching sulli they thought, but when they arrive only amber was there, and she told them what happen last night to sulli, and also she told them that minho was the one who sent sulli home.

“aaah! Could it be that they’re together? That minho sleep on her house?” key suddenly said, as they were sitting on the chairs, “hmmm. That would be possible, sulli was not also answering her phone, maybe she’s still asleep.” Jjong said. “well, do you think what I am thinking?” key said with a smirked on his face. “let’s go then, Let’s caught them redhanded!” jjong said while lifting his hands upward showing victory. They then headed on the parking lot, and told their driver to drive them to sulli’s house, after a few minutes of drive they arrive on a big mansion, it was their first time going there so they were quite surprise “no wonder she’s a princess” key said, eyeing the large house on their front, they quickly put on cap, scarf and sunglasses to cover their face and they stand on the front of the gate and pressed the door bell, an old lady answered them through the monitor, asking if what business they do have with the choi, they quickly remove their scarfs glasses and caps, so that the lady would recognize them “oh! Shinee, you’re the friends of ms. Sulli right?” the old lady said, they nod and smile at her, she then quickly press a button and the gate open automatically.

They were welcomed inside sulli’s house, they met Mr. choi who were glad to meet them, they ask permission if they could went inside her because they want to surprise her, which mr. choi agree. They tiptoed towards sulli’s door, and slowly open her door with the spare key the old lady gave them. The room was really big, it’s like another house inside, they entered the mini living room on her room, and started to plan on what they should do, they don’t know if minho was really there since the old lady didn’t mention it.

They decided that key will be the one to enter first and after he will call them. Key tiptoed towards her bedroom, he make sure that he didn’t make any sound, but instead of calling his hyungs and taemin, he shouted really loud in a high pitch. “OMOOOOO!!!!” then onew, jjong and taemin went towards him, also them grasped with that they saw, minho and sulli was sleeping together, hugging each other, and sulli was resting her head on minho’s chest. They were making loud noises enough for the two to wake up.

The two first didn’t noticed.sulli widened her eyes when she saw minho was lying beside her, same with minho. Sulli shouted and strongly pushed minho which make him fall (TTBY SCENE,..mahehehe)

“CHOI MINHO, CHOI SULLI!! MIND TELLING US WHAT’s GOING ON BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU” the four shouted on them, which make them swallow a big lump on their throat

------------------------

Im back friends :D

-----------------------

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

DUBU LEADER

ONEW!!!!!