DEBUT

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

Sulli’s POV

He love me, he love me. I keep staring on his face, I never thought that he will fall for me, nor I falling for him, how did it start? I don’t know. What I know is that this person in front of me is the person I love. But am I worthy of him? Am I worthy of his love? Can I give back the love he have for me? This questions kept running on my mind, though I’m certain that I love him, I’m still undecided I don’t want him to be hurt because of me, as much as he wants to protect me, I also want to protect him.

“oppa, wake up” I whispered on his ear, trying to wake him up, somehow I pity him for sleeping in the couch because he wants me to sleep in his bed instead, because he said that I’m tired so it’s much better for me to sleep here. “oppa” I try to wake him up again. But I never thought that Minho was this heavy sleeper. aish, I think I just leave him here, anyway it’s seems that he is enjoying his sleep.

---------

“So, what’s the score between you two?” jjong asked them seriously while they are eating their breakfast which key had prepared. “Score?” sullli ask curiously “yeah. You two” jjong said eyeing her and Minho. But Minho and sulli just look at each other and chuckled. “myoya? Look I’m being serious here” jjong rolled his eyes. “We’re on process” Minho said smiling “process your face” key said suddenly “what did you say?” Minho asked confuse “yaa. I’m sorry for butting in last night but I saw what did you did last night” key said smirking “did what?” they asked key innocently “hmmm, what me to tell it?” key said while pouting his lips to hint them of what he was talking about “ani, no need key,” Minho said as he gets what key was talking about and sulli blush as she remember the kiss. “Minho-goon though we’re brothers and close friends but if you try to hurt my baby sulli, I will really punch, I don’t care if you’re taller than me, I’ll find way just to punch you, understand?” jjong said to minho which makes everyone’s laugh “yaa. Jonghyun, who are you? Sulli’s dad? And what’s with baby huh? And yeah I think you need 6 ft. tall stool so you can reach Minho and can punch him” key said laughing which makes everyone laugh and jjong just pouted at them “yaaaah! Im serious here you know, I wouldn’t allow anyone hurt our baby sister” jjong said “oppa, don’t worry before you can punch I will do it first, and anyways we’re not still together” sulli said to jjong “oppa, kumawo” she whispered.  “yaah, Minho why are you not saying something huh?” jjong asked minho who is being silent and just smiling at them “yaa, it’s not minho if he is start to speak right now” key said and everyone laugh. “I can speak for your information, It’s just that I cant compete with your and jjong hyung mouth” minho answered them laughing.

-----

“sulli-yaaah, SHINee’s oppa new commercial will about to air, you wanna watch?” amber asked sulli, they were on the practice room having a 15 minutes break from their dance practice  ~do I have a choice?~ sulli thought not answering amber's question and rather focusing her attention to the monitor of the TV. the practice room was filled with some directors and PA who are also anticipating SHINee's new CF. "waah, Minho was really lucky, I heard Ms. Inoue was one of big stars in Japan" one person said ~so?? it's not true~ sulli thought, feeling jealous ~aish, I hate this feeling, why on earth he have to kiss that girl?~ she thought again. "that's because he's the visual, that's why he was always the main star of any CF and MV" one PA said ~Visual? and I am the visual too, soo that means, I will be doing this stuffs also?~ sulli thought.

 

"OH, here it is it's starting" amber said. "ohhhh, they are really professional" "yeaah, they look really handsome" "as usual their voice was amazing," "the actress is really pretty" "the kiss, here it is"

 

 

"eotteohge doengeo ya?? (What did happen?)" everyone said, sulli was also shocked. "they said it was lip-lock, but it was on the cheeks?" luna said. eyeing sulli who is smiling secretly "hmmmm, someone must be happy here huh?" vitoria said while laughing a little bit. "sulli-yaa, I'm jealous, Minho sunbae must love you much, I think it's because of you that's why he didnt kiss her"kyrstal said. amber, luna and victoria agree with what krystal said. ~did I see it right? he didnt kiss her.. is it because of me?~ sulli thought while blushing.

 

"oppa, you lied to me :(" sulli texted minho

 

"huh? with what? when? I promised I didnt" minho worriedly replied. which makes sulli laugh.

 

"oppa... you know what, you're making me love you more, Im happy that you didnt kiss her, sorry for reacting like that last time oppa" she replied while smiling on her phone

 

"you saw it already? aish, I'm planning to watch it with you so that I can see your reaction. hahaha babo, It's because I love you that's why I did it. wait, am I being too cheesy here?" minho texted back.

 

"yeah.. babo, oppa, kumawo" she replied briefly, her heart flutter's with his message.

 

"aish.. baby sulli, we're starting the recording soon, take care okay? I'll pick you up later.. I'll call you" he replied.

 

"ne, oppa you too" she replied and then put her phone back on her bag.

 

they start practising again and this time she was more energetic. inspired indeed

 

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

"okay F(x) get ready, you're next" the floor director called F(x) finally tosay is their debut, no one could tell how nervous they are, but all in their heads was they have to do well, they've worked hard for it. sulli thought of the tips her oppa's had told her, somehow she keeps in her mind that It is her dream, and now she is one step from it, she never thought that this would come, and now the important persons in her life is out ther waiting for there performance, the five of them hold hands and said a small prayer,and in cue they are already on stage, the music start and the five of them start their performance, sulli saw how the SHINee cheer her, by just seeing them it makes her happy and confident, but what makes her confident more is seeing her father watching her, all she think is that she should make them proud no matter what. and in the right upper corner was her EXO's friends who was cheering hard for her also, the performance was short yet long, and the people was very satisfied with their performance, you cant tell that they are rookie, by seeing you can see that they will really become famous, they bow on the audience and made their way to the backstage, and their they were welcome by their own family, they cant hide the tears that were falling from their eyes, they were happy as well as their family. sulli just lookm at them, because out of five she was the only one who wasnt welcome by her family, anyways who would welcome her anyway? she doesnt have her mom, and her dad was there on front still watching and probably talking about business, instead of sulking in the corner she smiled and try to talk with her member's family. but then she felt a sudden tap on her shoulder and when she turned her face to look at who it was she was surprised with what she saw.

 

"DAD??" she said. "baby, Dad is really proud of you" by that her father hug her.. and tears were flowing from her eyes, for the first she felt that she have her father.. and as he raised her head she saw her five oppa's smiling at her carrying flowers she smiled at them and continue to hug her dad. "jinri-yaa, I never thought yu were that good, sorry for not always being there for you" her dad whispered "dad, thank you" she whispered back. after a few seconds they release each other, and the shinee approach her and he hug her one by one saying thank you to them all. they were talking already when they saw another person carrying a big bouqet of flower "KAI??" sulli said happily when she saw kai behind those flowers, "Jinri, chug-ha" kai said and then offer the flower to sulli, and hug her which makes SHINee look at them then the four turn their eyes on minho and they smirked with minho's jealous face. "kai, thank you, you were a bug help too" sulli said. but she was taken aback when kai suddenly kiss her on the cheeks "this will do, goodbye jinri, see you around" kai said after he kissed her and waved on sulli and run after.sulli touched her cheeks, she was shock. "uh-ohhh" the four said and laughed because they can’t really draw Minho’s face right now.

 

------------------

 

"keonpae! (Cheers)" shinee and sulli shouted as they were having a small celebration on shinee's dorm, they were just back from SM little celebration for F(x) debut. And of course only SHINee was drinking alcoholic drink, sulli was not allowed too, "what does it taste?" sulli asked them curiously "it taste great Baby sulli, it's bad that you can’t drink it." jjong . "Hmmm, I want to taste it too, can I have some?" she asked. "You’re not allowed right?" Minho asked showing concern on his words. "I’m allowed too, it's just that I don’t have friends to drink with, but since I have now I think I can taste some" she said while pouting "ani" Minho said "please? Just some" sulli pleaded "Minho-goon, let her, just a small amount okay? Anyway the celebration is for her" onew said "ASA!! Thanks oppa" sulli said to onew and turned her face on Minho again, offering her glass for him to fill in "just small amount okay?" Minho said and then pour some beer on sulli's glass.

 

The night was long, they were all happy, especially sulli, the day was memorable to her, the person in her front completed it all, and her dad. she laughed while watching them doing crazy things because they were already drunk, Onew is keeps on opening the bottle of beer eventhough he wasnt drinking it, key was nagging everyone with his aegyo, jjong keeps on singing and taemin was keeping on dancing and so minho, she was just sitting on the couch and looking at them

 

"I’m happy.. Thanks to all of you" she said as she watched them.

 

----------------