HER ANGELIC VOICE

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

CHAPTER 3

 

 

That night, Sulli was quite bored she took out her iPad and randomly search, then suddenly it popped up on her mind and she thought of typing their group name on the search bar. should I kill my boredom with them? Aish sulli, its not really you . She typed it and in one click, there's a million of results "so, they are really popular huh? Where on earth did I go? that I never heard about them?." she told herself actually she had heard some of their songs but she just don’t know that SHINee was the one who sang those.

 

Sulli then read some of the articles about them "WOW! Their concert in japan is DAEBAK!, seriously? Hundred thousands of people watch them?" Sulli was really amused.

 

 

how can these young guys make people crazy over them? Definetely I'm excluded. she thought

She then read the biographies of each members.

"so Onew Oppa is the leader and lead vocalist, Jjong Oppa is the main vocalist, Key Oppa is the lead rapper and dancer ~what the Hell? They also dance?~ and vocalist, and oh! That badass Minho is the Main rapper and Visual ~visual?what the heck visual's do?~ and taemin is the Main dancer and Vocalist."

 

"I wonder how those boys sing. Should I listen to some of their songs?" sulli asked herself because she was really curious, because with just one look you will never see in them that they are singers.

 

SULLI's POV

 

It's not that I'm interested. But it's not a sin also to listen to it. I then started to search Shinee's songs in Youtube, and whoaah. They actually have a lot of songs. first I watch their music videos, I hate the feeling but I love their songs and  their dance, I have to admit  they are a good dancers and good singers. and how I wish I can be like them, singing and dancing freely, but everything will remained as my dreams.

 

She continued to watch some videos and then she happened to listen to some of their ballad songs. "they even sing ballad?" she said to herself, she actually love ballad songs. She had goose bumps.  She listened to their songs like Romantic, One, Your name, Please don’t go, Obsession, Graze, Quasimodo.

She hate to admit it but she actually love their song. it's like they're singing from their heart. I love the feeling. she started to hum, and try singing it.

 

"Did I just become one of their fan?" sulli asked herself "No! I'm not. Just their songs, come'on Sulli". Suddenly she remembers Minho's face, and the incident earlier, the way he held her hands. "AAAAHHH!! Choi Sulli. What are you thinking??" she asked herself. "Never mind, I need to sleep to forget it."

 

 

Sulli then put her iPad on the table beside her bed, and then she tried to fall asleep. Their music was still playing on her mind. She just can't help herself not to love it.

 

Sulli, was actually a kind hearted girl, she's not that stubborn, but what happen to her with her friends before is only the main reason, She stopped acting kind even though she is. She realize that if she remains like that a lot of people will betray her and will just use her, and lot of people will do that to her again. She was kind and thoughtful when she was at home but a total opposite at school. She glares, she shout, she become stubborn, she's always alone, but the moment her father introduce her to SHINee, she clearly knows that everything will change.

 

-------------------

 

Next morning at school.

 

Minho, Key and Taemin went to school around 7:30 am, while sulli was already there around 7 am. She then went straight to music room. It was her daily routine to drop by in the music room, to sing and to play piano.. She loves to be there, because no one in school seems to have an interest of it, it was always vacant so when she's free she's staying there playing piano and singing.

 

when she is singing and playing piano.. She then remember one of SHINee's Ballad song 'please dont go' ~should I try singing it?~ she thought she then get her phone search the song in the internet, she listen to it again and try to familiarize with it. then she try playing it on the piano, since she was really skillful in playing piano, she knows the notes by just listening to the song. She started to sing it while playing. Her voice was perfect and sweet. She close her eyes while she's playing it.

 

 

MINHO's POV

 

We're at school, it's quite early and it seems that student are still not here. Taemin, Key and I went to the room the administration office lend us to stay while we're waiting for our class. We sat on the couch, Taemin is busy playing on his iPad, while Key was busy texting. I got bored so I decided to roam around the campus anyway students were not here. "Hey, I'll just have a walk." I said to them and they just nod at Me.

 

I was walking outside the administration office when I noticed a building at the back I didn't remember Sulli told us about it, since I'm curious I started to walk towards the building. And as what I see it seems to be a music room. Well that is what stated on the board. I went closer. until suddenly I hear a familiar tune. and as I listen more I realized that it was are song, that's why it's familiar.

 

~~~andwaeyo andwaeyo geureoke gajimayo
Jebal han beonman han beonman nal dasi anajwoyo
dasi nungama neol boreo gamyeon geu jarie meomchun nareul anajwoyo~~

 

 

It's "Please, dont go". and I can't to wonder who was the one playing it. I went closer and closer until I reach the last room on the ground floor.

 

I heard a girl was singing it. ~Wow! Her voice is really good. She have a sweet and angelic voice, and she's giving our song another life. it will be good if my other band members hear it, Im sure they'll love it too.

 

I then become more curious on who is the owner of the voice. I stand outside the door of the room. First, I was hesitating what if it is a ghost?.. I just laugh at myself with what I had thought. I then hold the door knob and I turned it slowly so that it would not create any noise.

 

My eyes widened when I saw familiar back, and hair. SULLI??,  I just stand at her back.,  I didn’t called her. I just listen to the song she's playing, she's seem practicing it. I can't help but smile, I thought this girl doesn’t even know us, how come she's now singing one of our song.

 

I watch and listen to her as she close her eyes while singing and playing. I can't help to notice how beautiful she is, and instantly take back what I thought, she's beautiful but she's cold.

 

----------------

Sulli finally finished playing the song.

Sulli's POV

I'm genius. I mean they're genius. I can't believe I'm actually loving their song. but I still hate them, I was about to start playing again when I felt someone was watching me. awww, it's so creep is there a ghost here? I then took a deep breath and bravely turn my head towards the door.

 

I saw a familiar figure, a tall man. ~did he hear me?~ I thought "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I angrily asked minho. "standing?" minho said stating the obvious thing . "oh, I would be surprised if you're flying. What the heck." I replied to him, while smirking, I need to be mean. "Then why ask an obvious thing?" Minho smirked back. oh, he's really a bad "leave" I said to him. But the jerk Minho remains standing at the door, he never moved. "I said leave" I said again angrily.

 

"I thought, you don’t know us" minho asked, shoot he heard me, oh please I need the ground to swallow me now "You're Minho right?" I said to him, acting to be cool "Yes, I am." he replied, ahhhhh this jerk. "hmm. then I know you."I answered still trying to act cool. and I then saw the smirked slowly fading from his face and he was now smiling a little at me, his smile is really pretty. "ohhhh.. You have a great voice, how come you know our song?" minho asked, is he trying to make me angry?., "duh, there is what you so-called internet." I replied to him sarcastically. "Soo, that means you're searching about us then?" minho asked again. "No," I denied. "Aaaah okaay, so you're a fan of ours now?" he said, oh he's really trying to annoy me  "NO!" I shouted back, oh please ground swallow me now, I actually like all their songs, but I just can't admit it. "Calm down." minho replied.

 

I was about to shout when I heard the bell ring. "I gotta go!" I hurriedly said while I gathered my data, this is my chance now to get rid from his questions.

-----------------------------

 

 

Fast forward.

 

 

-----------------------------

 

After class, Onew and Jjong pick their members at their school, because they will be heading to SM building for their practice.

 

Taemin and Key was busy telling their experience the whole day to their hyungs. while Minho seems to be into his own world.

 

"Minho are you okay?" Onew asked. But minho it seems that he didn't heard Onew. "MINHO!! They all shouted and laugh when minho was startled. "WHAT?" minho asked. "oh! It seems you're back on earth now."Jjong said. "What are you thinking hyung?" taemin asked him curiously. "Nothing" Minho flatly answered. "Aish taemin, you're not asking Jjong or Onew hyung. Minho will definitely not answer you" Key said while laughing. "I'm trying" Taemin pouted.

 

Minho just ignore his band mate nagging at him, ~sulli, sulli, sulli, aish this girl is keep running on my mind, I still can hear her voice, her sweet angelic voice.~ minho thought as he close his eyes. Trying to take a nap.