THE CONCERT

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

Minho’s POV

 

“you okay baby girl?” I ask sulli who is sitting beside me, we are now heading to Tokyo, Im glad that her dad was here with us, and for some reason Im allowed to sit with her. she just nod at me, I know something was wrong her her, she looks pale and tired but maybe it’s all because of the trip. “we still have an hour before we landed, just sleep okay?” I said to her, then she lay her head on my shoulder.

 

 

“yah! You two went on a date yesterday?” key said to me, he was sitting beside me beside him is jjong hyung, taemin and onew hyung. I smile at him and nod. “wow! What’s this couple tee?” jjong hyung said joining the conversation. They were now looking at the pictures that was published on the internet with key’s iPad. “look here” taemin said as he grab key’s iPad and pass it backward.

 

 

And all I can hear now was teasing from all my label mates. And I notice as it reaches EXO kai frowned when he look at it and quickly passed it to chanyeol. And now I was wondering does he really like sulli?

 

 

 

After two hours finally we reached our hotel. We quickly prepared for the rehearsal, since almost all of our performances were new, so we arrive here a day before to have a through practice.

 

 

Actually Im quite worried, because since that day now will be the first time again that sulli will watch me and yuri practice and I don’t know what she will feel.

 

 

 

“baby girl, are you really okay? You didn’t look fine, tell me if you don’t feel well so I could ask them to let you rest” I said to sulli who was sitting beside me watching Suju hyung practice their dance. “oppa don’t worry Im okay.. Im just tired” she said. But somehow I really don’t think she’s saying the truth.

 

 

“Minho it’s your turn to have practice with yuri, come to the stage now” the director call my attention. “baby girl, I’ll be back” I said to sulli before I grab my towel and water and went back stage.

 

 

 

---------------

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

This is it. Actually I don’t know what will I feel, I know there’s nothing between them, and I know he didn’t feel anything for her anymore but I really cant prevent myself to be jealous.

 

 

The way she look at him, the way their body touches, the way he touches her, the way she touches him. Urrggggh!!! I really want to rip off her face. She’s really stupid to let go Minho oppa, she didn’t know how lucky I am to be his girlfriend, but she? Oh she’s stupid to dump him.

 

 

“sulli, calm down. I can hear your heart beat from here” taemin who is sitting beside me said, he was smiling but his eyes focuses on oppa who is dancing on the stage. “shut up maknae!” I said to him smiling a little I know he was just teasing me. “aww, just don’t worry you own his heart, and stop staring like you want to kill Yuri noona with your glare” he said and laugh a little. I also laugh with what he said, and I hit him on his elbow “dork” I said looking back to oppa and the .

 

 

After their rehearsal, he immediately went beside me. “did I do well?” he asked smiling at me. “ani” I replied not looking at him “aaaaaah” was all he said but when I look at him he started to tickle me. “enough, oppa please” I said between my giggles. But he keeps on tickling me while laughing. “if I know you were jealous” he said. “no way!” I said laughing at him. “sure baby girl?” he stop then look me straight on my eyes. I immediately stop laughing when he was moving closer to me. “oppa, they’re all here” I said almost whispering. “you’re not jealous?” he said still moving closer his eyes never leave mine. “oppa” I whisper. “baby girl you’re not jealous?” he said in a serious voice, he was inches apart from me.

 

 

“AHEM AHEM” I heard fake coughs of people suddenly and when tilted our heads we noticed that almost all of our label mates were looking at us. We instantly move apart. And I notice I was blushing. “well, I’m just kidding, no need for a show guys” minho oppa said he was also shy I think. And people started to laugh.

 

 

“oh my God, Our flaming Charisma is blushing!!” Donghae oppa said with a really loud voice following with a laugh and all of suju laugh also. “I’m not!” Minho oppa denies, which just makes them laugh more. Unknowingly I was also smiling sometimes oppa is just you know, dork. “what are laughing?” minho oppa asked me, he was still blushing. “no—thing” I said while laughing. He then grab my wrist and pull me towards him and he makes me sit on his lap. Oh my goodness I just want the ground to swallow me now because of embarrassment. Everyone was laughing and teasing us. Even the crew stop their work and joined teasing us.

 

 

“now, who is blushing?” minho oppa whispered me as he hugged my waist. “AIGOOO BABY GIRL” he said while hugging me. Waaa I promise I will punch him later.

 

 

 

“SO SWEEET!!!!” I hear Luna amber and krystal squeled. And I glare at them but the just laugh at me. I just then pout not knowing what to do anymore. “enough enough.. my baby girl is now embarrassed” minho oppa said making me stand from his lap and then he let me sit beside him. “aish this two, Im getting jealous you know” jjong oppa said to us.

 

 

 

After that embarrassing moment, the rehearsal continues.

 

 

 

----------

 

 

The following day we were welcome by a massive amount of fans outside the venue, really there are a lot of people who loves SM. I was honored to be part of this town.

 

 

The concert so far is good, but not me.. I really feel exhausted after our number and my solo. I really need to rest, but still changmin and yunho oppa is performing on stage and we still have the last number. “sulli are you okay?” Victoria unnie ask me, we are now done changing our costume. “im okay unnie, just tired” I answered her.

 

 

After a few minutes, we were now ready for our last performances including all the SMtown artist.

 

 

I was actually trembling. I feel really weak, but I need to be present there I do hope that fans and my label mates won’t notice it.

 

 

I was looking for minho oppa, but it seems that he was busy playing with everyone, aish seriously this guy cant keep his feet on the same place he’s moving around.

 

 

Just then, my vision went blurry, slowly I can’t see anything.. the voice of fans cheering us is all I can hear.. slowly I cant hear anything just my heart beat. Slowly my legs were giving up, Im falling.. I need minho oppa now, but he’s not here, slowly darkness .. all I can see is darkness. And all I can her is screaming, everyone is screaming my name in horror. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY RIVAL WILL RELEASE IT FIRST CHAPTER TODAY. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ IT. and you can tweet me about what you feel about the story, if it's good or not. :D or you can comment ast well.

 

 

anyways. I do hope you like this chapter. and for those who are curious why did I have an update today. well there was an emergency class earlier and test so I was not able to went to the neighboring province. hahaha 

 

 

^^