CONCERT

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

It's already december and month had passed after F(x) debut, as expected their schedule was packed, they're working hard in promoting their song, same also with shinee, busy preparing for their upcoming concert in Singapore, and because of it minho and sulli had spend less time together, but of course the two make sure that they still have a communication with each other.
 
-----
 
"baby sulli" minho whispered, "yaah! sulli, wake up" minho whispered again, "if you wont wake up, I will kiss you" minho said again, "soo, you're not waking up huh? dont sue me if I kiss you" minho said and lean closer to sulli, "soo? still not waking up?" minho said again but sulli seems to be sleeping deeply "buya?? what a heavy sleeper, really tired huh?" minho said, and slowly kiss sulli's forehead, he then sat beside her. he then hears a small giggle "yaaa!that's harassment!" sulli said and a loud voice followed by a small laugh.
 
"you're already awake?" minho faced her and asked, "pfft, who wouldn't wake up because of you? you're soo noisy" sulli pouted, "geez, you just want me to kiss you" minho teased."you wish.merong!, anyway what are you doing here oppa? it's still early, dont you have practice today?" sulli asked. but minho stand and went to her mini living room in her bedroom, sulli was shocked when minho came back.
 
he was carrying a bouqet of fresh flowers, and carrying a tray with breakfast and a glass of milk. he pouted "cant help it, I miss you badly" he said and went back to sulli's bed,and place the tray on sulli's table and gave sulli the flower, sulli is kind of speechless with what minho did, she just dont know what words to say, she's was flattered, very flattered, she never expected that he will come to her house and do this. "oppa,"she then hugged minho "I know I'm sweet" he said and laugh, sulli then hit him "oppa, sometimes learn how to be humble okay?" sulli said. "I miss you too oppa" she said in a lower voice, she cant help but blush. 
 
minho then move the table, "it's 10 in the morning already, when I go here, I expect you're already awake, but I was welcomed with a drooling sleeping baby" he eyed sulli and put on a small smirked. "bad guy" she said. "but oppa, dont you have practice?" she asked him again, minho then give her the fork "you cooked all of this?" she asked as she saw the foods minho prepared. "ani, you'll die because of Ingestion if you'll eat what I cooked,*laugh*  I asked Ms. Suzy to cooked this for you" he said and sulli laugh with what he said.
 
 
"well, we didnt have practiced today, remember we're leaving for singapore later" minho reminded her ~AH! that's right and it is his birthday the nextday after tomorrow~ she thought. "oh, what time?" she asked. "I still dont know, all I know was tonight" he answered "eat now, Ms. suzy said you have to take your medicine" minho said to her and she nod and started to eat the food, "hmmm. how about you?" sulli asked. "I've eaten already, onew hyung cooks breakfast earlier" he said. "that's good then" sulli said.
 
 
"well, what's your plan today?, F(x) doesnt have schedule right?" minho asked her, "hmm, nothing.. well rest, I think I need it" sulli smiled at him and she then get some side dish "aaaaah" sulli said to minho offering him the side dish "eat this oppa, you'll love it" she said, and minho open his mouth to eat the food. "hmm, delicious" he said and chew the food.
 
they spend the whole morning together catching up with some events happen to their life. minho then have to went back to their dorm to pack up his things for their concert in singapore.
 
 
 
----------
 
 
 
"Dad!, can I have a request?" sulli asked his dad, who just arrived from the school "hmmm, anything baby what is it?" he asked. sulli smiled on his dad's approval and then she told him her request.
 
 
 
----------
 
"sulli-yaah" were going now, I'll contact you if we arrived in singapore,okay? take care of yourself, your medicine dont forget it" minho said to sulli on phone, while walking down the elevator of the airport they're departing to singapore.
 
 
"hmmm, okay.. you too oppa" she said and then minho hang up
 
 
"minho-yaa, ppali" onew called minho who are left behind by them, by now fans are all over the airport, they keep on taking their pictures, they were waiting for their manager who are settling some papers in the airport's office. 
 
 
after a few hours of flight finally they arrived in singapore the group was been welcomed by a massive amount of fans,then they went straight to the hotel to eat and rest.
 
 
"Minho, did you call sulli already?" jjong asked minho who is sitting on the couch while using his phone, "yeah, I've been trying, but she's not answering it, well maybe busy." minho answered, "oh, okay then."jjong answered. the boys then eat their dinner, they relax their selves and sleep, tomorrow morning they will have a rehearsal in the venue of their concert. since sulli wasnt answering her phone, minho thought that she was busy, so instead of calling her again and again, he just send her a message.
 
 
"sulli, we're in singapore already, I've been trying to call you, but I guess you were busy, we're going to rest now, if you're not busy call me :)" minho texted her.
 
-----------
 
 
"sulli minho sunbae send you a message" luna called sulli who is busy talking with victoria "hmmm? just leave it unnie" sulli replied and continue to talk with victoria "are you sure it's okay? he's been calling you for 5 times already" luna said to sulli, "yeah.. dont worry unnie" sulli replied. 
 
 
----------
 
"RISE AND SHINE BOYS!!" their manager woke them up. "okay hyung" they all replied. "okay here's your schedule for today." their manager said to them and told them their activities for the day before their concert. "hmmm, minho your birthday is tomorrow right?" their manager teased. "yes" minho replied flatly, still sleepy "well, I heard your fans are going to celebrate it later during the concert, and also Onew's upcoming birthday" their manager told them "really?? so, I guess they will give me a lot of chicken" onew smiled widely with his thought "aigoo, hyung.. chicken chicken, always chicken, maybe we look like chicken to you" key rolled his eyes while saying those to onew, and made everybody laugh. "well, prepare now, we're heading to the venue after an hour, breakfast is ready so you can eat now" their manager said, and leave them after. 
 
 
"minho-goon, dont worry.. she will call you later" jjogn said when he saw minho was on his phone, maybe trying to call sulli again. "okay" minho replied ~she's not answering my calls nor my text message, is there something happen to her? it's kinda strange~ minho thougt. 
------------
 
 
 
the whole day was full of tiring rehearsal, at the afternoon, the gym was slowly occupied by fans who will watch their concert, the shinee boys was now getting ready, any moment the concert will start. 
 
 
"concert will start now. text me if you're free, Im kinda worried." minho texted sulli before their cue to enter the stage.
 
 
the concert was a blast, as expected from SHINee, they gave the fans a satisfying performance, from their group performances, from onew's I wont give up solo, minho's turn up the music, Key's hair and judas taemin's and Jjong Internet war and etc. lots of fans came to support them, before the end of the concert the fans surprise minho and onew for their birthday, they prepared a cake for them to blow, even though the two already knows about the surprise they never thought that it would be like this, the fans put a great effort, tears run down from their face, as they saw how their fans supports them, even from the day of their debut until now. the crowd sing happy birthday to them, the five boys enjoy the night, though they were kinda tired but their energy never went down, the two birthday boys was even prank by jjong, by smashing the cake to their face, they were running on stage like kids, totally enjoying the moment.
 
------------
 
"sulli, you're ready? on a count of 5 you should start singing, then you can slowly enter the stage, understand?" the floor director instructed sulli. sulli nod, she was now behind of a wall near the side of the stage, she cant be seen by the audience outside she then started to sing "more than words".the people wonder if where the voice they hear came from, she slowly reveal herself, and this made the people cheer, ~WHAT? SHE's HERE??~ minho eyes widened, he was really surprised when she saw sulli enter the stage.
 
Yes, the reason why sulli wasnt answering his call was because she will give him a surprise appearance on the concert, she personally asked her dad to help her, minho was a special person for her, and on his special day she want to do something special for him.
 
Minho stand still on his position, just watching sulli singing and walking towards him, the four boys even shouted surprise to him, because the four knows about sulli's plan, his heart was beating faster. sulli finish the song, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINHO OPPA" she said after singing the song and give minho a hug. the fans are getting crazy, probably they were loving the scene they are witnessing. minho hug sulli back and whispred "I never thought you'll did this. thank you. you made my birthday special" the four boys then joined them.
 
----------
 
 
 
 
^_^