I'm SHINee's Number One Fan

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

The day for Sulli was long, and tiring but indeed the happiest day in her life, she tried to remember the day that she was like this happy but realized that she never had one.

“well, if I had choose to be friendly and trust other people would I be like others? Having friends and happy and freely laughing every day?” Sulli started to question herself as she sat on her bed.  She sigh in realizing how boring her life is, the Smile of SHINee’s keep appearing in her mind, they were the first persons asked to be friends with her, well no one dares to ask her when she decided not to trust anyone, everyone was afraid of her.  “well, I think it’s the right time, to start trusting other people, it’s not bad after all” she said as she decided that she accept shine as her new friends. She was suddenly startled by an alarm on her phone, “gasp, I almost forgot I need to take my meds”. “aish. Afterall, I don’t know how much time left for me, I might die any moment” she said. Then she take her medicine, take a shower then she’s off to dreamland.

 

Meanwhile the SHINee’s boys seem to be more energetic than usual, they’re still awake playing computer games, singing dancing and etc. “well, do you think hyung, sulli will be willing to be friends with us?” taemin ask minho while they are playing soccer game in the plays station, ~I Hope so~, “well, I think she can resist SHINee’s charm” minho smirked on taemin while still focusing on their game. “Oh, I like her.” Taemin said making Minho look at him. “What?” Minho like ask him again and stop focusing on their game “I like her, I mean she’s beautiful, smart and gosh.. Her voice, and her talent in piano, don’t you think we are suit with each other? Well I play piano too we can make a cute couple” Taemin said playfully to Minho ~of course Hyung, I was just a joke I like her, but as a sister, Im making you jealous. Hahaha~ taemin laughing out loud in his thoughts, while watching Minho’s reaction, but Minho just pasted a poker face. ~aish, hyung you’re really good in hiding your feelings, you’ll let it out soon~ Taemin thought.

 

------------------------------------

As expected the week was soo tiring for the SHINee, they were not able to attend the school so sulli would go to their house to teach them about their lesson but sometimes it was just a waste of effort for sulli because they would end up relaxing and talking about nonsense things, sulli would admit that she was starting to be a shawol also, maybe a special one because shinee performs in front of her live, not to mention that she really loves their songs. It’s been a week but she knew that shinee’s boys really care for her, they call her every morning and they let her know what they are doing same as sulli also, at school sulli was gradually becoming friendly to others, she is learning how to smile

Saturday came, and she is ought to go again to shinee’s dorm to lend them her notes and other assignments they need to be done and teach them the things they don’t understand, it’s quite easy though since the boys are intelligent, around 6 pm she arrived at the dorm, she was welcomed by the five boys.

“oh, our little sister sister is here” jjong said as she entered the dorm, “aish oppa, Im just the same age with your maknae here, so can you not treat as a little girl? I’m old.” She pouted, “oh oh oh, so our little sister knows how to make cute faces” onew said to her. “aigoo, here we go again” she whine then laugh aftrer, “arasso, so can we start now?” she asked the three. “alright alright” the three responded weakly, it was painted all over their faces that they were tired “I know you’re tired but please bear with me okay? I’m tired too.” Sulli persuaded them. ~how can I turned down this cute girl huh? ~ Minho thought. As he sits on the couch.

They were about to start when onew’s phone ring.

“yobo-seo?” he answered the call, it’s from their manager

“onew, it’s hyung”

“oh, hyung do you need something?” onew asked him, while others stop what they are doing and looks at onew.

“oh, I forgot to tell you that today we will be having our monthly get together, so I want to tell you that get ready and I will be fetching you around 7pm”

“huh? But, Ms. Sulli is here and they’re starting their lesson now.” Onew said while others are confused on what they are talking about.

“aisssh, Im sorry… but you need to go, it seems that Mr. Lee was going to tell something.” The manager said.

Onew then look at s with a disappointed face, but a sudden idea pops on his mind

 

“hyung, can we.. uhmmm.. can we bring her there?” onew asked their manager?
“Ms. Sulli?”

“yes”

“oh.. well it’s up to you then, but make sure she won’t be out of place”

“really?????????????, well then we’re getting ready, pick us up at 7pm”

“okay.. good. I’ll hang up then” their manager said. And hang up the phone

“Okay.. guys, prepare yourselves we’re heading to SM now. Manager will pick us up around 7, now Move” Onew instructed them, “but hyung we’re having lesson now” taemin whined, he was quite tired to go there ~aish, I want to spend time with sulli~ minho thought ~what did I just thought? Aish minho you’re getting weird~. Onew then smile, “well Im sorry but, she’s going with us” onew said “REALLY?” Minho said excitedly ~aish, cant you just hide your excitement?~ key thought, as he chuckled on minho’s reaction, Minho then keep quiet embarrassed in what he have done. “what? Im going? Where? And why?” Sulli started to inquire. “uhmm, SMentertainment ensure that their talents are having good relationship with each other so they are organizing a monthly get together all the SM artist are having dinner together, so that everyone will have a chance to spend time with their labe lmates, don’t worry it’s not formal it was just like friends having dinner.” Onew ensured her, “I don’t think I can go, I’ll be out of place for sure” sulli murmured “don’t worry, Oppa’s will be there” jjong said to her and everyone smiled and nodded “aigoo, you’ll able to meet some famous artists you know, like BoA nonna, Kangta Hyung, the SNSD nonnas, SUJU hyungs, and Exos and I think our boss will be there too and including the managers” key said to her excitedly (F(x) not included. Hehe sorry but let’s pretend that they don’t exist since sulli is the main here, we can have two sulli)

 sulli mouth drop as she heard key ~Exo is there, that means Kai will be there?~ she thought. “aaa, are you sure it’s okay that Im there?” sulli asked them “of course, you’re are little sister, you’re very welcome.” They all said.

 

Then the shinee start to change their clothes, well luckily sulli was wearing a casual clothes not too formal but its suits the event. She then sits on the couch and put on her headset and listen to the music, and oh, this time she was listening to some of SHINee’s songs.  After a few minutes.. TADAAA!! The SHINee boys are ready and she look at them in amazement ~how can this guys can be soo cool in whatever clothes they wear?~ she asked her selves and started to look at each SHINee’s members ~they are all handsome, especially that jerk, aish.~ she chuckled with her thought. “oooooh, little sister, don’t look at us like that, we’ll meet in few minutes” jjong said teasingly and they all burst out in laughing they all seated on the couch. Minho sit next to her, “what are you listening to?” minho asked her who still busy listening to music she then smiled with his question, “oh.. im listening to the oh-soo-not-cool-band” she chuckled “oh? Not cool but why you’re still listening to them?” minho asked curiously “wanna hear them?” she asked him trying not to laugh. “well, okay.” Sulli then lend the other earpiece to him, she then play a song “YAAAAAAH!!! Sulli-yaaa, not cool huh?” he protested, then she laughed again, “why? Am I wrong?” sulli asked him while laughing “we’re definitely cool” he insisted, “I know, Im just kidding” sulli pouted, “well, soo you’re a fan of ours now?” minho asked her “no way that will happen” she said acting cold. “that’s unfair” he said trying to act cute, “why?” sulli asked him curiously, not noticing that the four was looking at their cute conversation “they’re were perfect for each other, they are really similar” key whispered so that only them will hear, “yeah. Hyung never smiled like this, only to her” taemin whispered also

“Because we are you’re fans.” Minho said. And make sulli smiled widely. “ARASSSSO!!! I AM SHINees NO. 1 FAN!!!” sulli shouted while raising her hand and the SHINee laugh on what she have done “Aigoo our little sister, you’re not the ICE PRINCESS anymore, you’re SHINee’s PRINCESS okay” jjong said ~sulli, you’re lucky~ she thought, then nodded to jjong agreeing on what he said. Just then their van arrived and their manager called them, and they all went out.

“sull, let’s just leave your car here, you can get it later okay? It’s more safe if you go with us” minho said “okay” sulli reply, then one by one they entered the van, sulli was then assisted by minho and he sits beside her. On their way sulli was smiling, feeling soo good on how the boys is treating her. On their way her phone alarm ~gosh, my meds.~ she thought, “uhmm.. well I, do you have water?” she asked, “are you thirsty?” onew asked her and then handed a bottle of water (they have stocks on the van) “oh, yeah” she said flatly she then take out a pills from her bag, trying not to catch the attention of the boys but then onew who was looking at her. “Are you not feeling well?” he asked her, quite startled “oh, it’s just a vitamins” she lied. ~but, it’s 5 pills, is it a vitamins? ~ onew thought. “Oh.. That’s good you’re quite skinny” minho said to her smiling after she take the first two pills, “ahh yeah.” She reply.

When they arrive, everyone was there, they were welcomed by other idols, like SNSD, BOA, SUJU and some of EXO, Onew, introduced her in each of them and they welcomed her warmly, ~whoah, I can’t believe I meet a bunch of stars~ sulli thought amazed with what happen.. Just then

 

“SULLI??? IS that you?” A guy called her ~Im right he’s here~ she thought “KAI!!” she replied happily he then went to her and hug her “aish, you didn’t tell me you’re close with SHINee hyung’s” he asked her, sulli was smiling at him but quite afraid, in case he will them about her disease. Minho and other shinee was shocked with sulli and kai’s closeness, they never thought they knew each other, “you know each other??” minho asked curiously “oh, yes we knew each other for almost 4 years I think *put his arms around sulli, while minho look at what he’s doing* well she’s one of my mom’s” he was about to tell that she was one of his moms patient when sulli cover his mouth “No, he mean that I’m of her mom’s favorite among all his friends, we’re close.” She lied then drag him outside, “excuse us for a while” she said while dragging him. And left the five boys dumbfounded ~they’re close? They’re friends? She’s his mom’s favorite? With her cold attitude? What’s between them?~ minho started to ask question on his mind.

 

 

“uhmmm, about my disease, can you keep it?” sulli asked “why?” kai asked curiously “I just don’t want them to worry” sulli said.