Sick. Baby girl. Pretty Boy. Dream

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

Minho's POV
 
the best birthday ever, the concert endend sucessfully, and to be honest I never thought that this day will be really special, thanks to this persons next to me, my hyungs and key and taemin and this special girl who came all the way here just to surprise me. but not forgetting the Fans who gives extra effort to celebrate my birthday. 
 
too bad that we cannot explore singapore, because at this moment we're heading to korea now, yes right after the concert we went straight here, though were tired and exhausted but we still have other schedule tomorrow in korea, they were all asleep, but me Im to happy to sleep now, beside me was sulli who was sleeping soundly, and taemin who was very manly earlier in the concert but now sleeping like a baby beside me. onew hyung was sleeping beside him is our managers at the back while Jjong and key was sleeping in front of us. 
 
"oppa, happy birthday" sulli mumbled in her sleep I chuckled a bit and whispered thank you. I remember the incident earlier.
 
"kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" the people keep on chanting after I hug sulli. "kiss kiss kiss" they didnt stop chanting. I saw how surprise sulli was when I give her a quick peck on the lips. but as simple as that the fans grew wild, I guess there's a lot people supporting our relationship.
 
I look at sulli again, "but why? what is it that holding her from being my girlfriend?" I ask myself. "she told me that she love me, I am special to her, she went here just to surprise me. but why? am I unworthy? or.." I cant stop thinking of these, I am not impatient, I can wait but I never stop wondering why. I shook my head, I should not be thinking this things now right? I love her, that's what Important.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"okay, so for our winter concert we will be having some collaboration" the concert director explained to all SM artist that are involved in the concert. "EXO will be having collaboration with shinee (like on MAMA, god. that was an awesome performance  ^_^) TTS with EXO again, Key, kris and amber as usual. Luna and onew. Krystal and Jessica. and yeah. our special couple here, I think people will really be happy." he said with a smirk. "soo, I'll be counting on you two" he said as he eyed minho and sulli. "WHAT?" sulli said in surprised. "is that for real?" she added totally happy. "uh-uh, wow. people totally loves you both." the director said with a smiled. and other SM artist start to tease them. "basically this concert will cover some of your own songs. and for collaborations will be christmas songs, understand?" the director said again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"you okay?" sulli asked minho who seems to be in dazed. "he's been silent since we arrive here. I dont think he hear that you two will be having collaboration" key said to sulli. "oppa, are you alright?" sulli asked again. "Omo! you're hot. you're sick?" sulli gasped in surprise as she touched minho's forehead and found out that he was having fever. "Im okay. Im just tired" he murmured. "tskk. how can you be so careless oppa?, have you taken any medicine?" she asked. but he only nod he still had'nt take it. "Minho are you okay?" onew asked him as soon as he arrive on the practice room. "aww. maybe it's because of pouring water on the concert last night" jjong said. thinking that he was the one who poured minho water as he greet him a happy birthday. "Hyung, maybe you should go home now. I'll ask manager hyung to send you." taemin said. "Im going with him. just tell my band mates. I cant leave him like this." sulli said. concerned was written all over her face., 
 
after a few minutes of waiting the four boys together with their manager assisted minho down to the parking lot. their manager had already explained to the director that sulli and minho cannot practice since he was really sick and needs to rest and sulli insisted to go with him, well a typical girlfriend and since they were together in the presentation so the director allowed sulli.
 
"take care of him okay? let him rest well" onew said to sulli as they were about to go, minho was sleeping. and that minho and sulli left.
 
"aish. Minho was really lucky, having someone taking care of him" jjong said with jealousy on his voice. "well, you're now regretting breaking up with your girlfriend huh?" key teased. they were walking back to the practice room "ani, it's just that. they were perfect. how come they still not officially together? I mean we knew that they love each other" jjong said. "well, they are not rushing things"onew blurted. "oh..I want to fall in love too" taemin said suddenly. "No way Maknae, you're still a baby" key said to him. and all of them laugh.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"you're okay?" sulli asked minho. he was now lying on the bed, "I'm okay, sleeping for a couple of hours help me." he answered he just woken up from sleep. sulli touches his forehead and was relieved that he's temperature lowered down. "thanks" minho said while taking the towel wet towel from his forehead. "no problem oppa. god! you make me really worried" she said. "are you sure you're okay?" she asked again. minho then get up and sit beside her on the bed. "dont worry okay. Im just tired." he smiled at her. and she smiled back. "oh,  cooked ramen, eat this oppa" she said as she pointed out the bowl of ramen she prepared while he is sleeping. "yaa! dont looka at me like that" minho said while he eats ramen when he noticed sulli was looking at him intently. 
 
 
SULLI's POV
 
God. I love this man. I cant even take off my eyes at him. ""yaa! dont looka at me like that" he said. I blushed Oh-oh. he caught me. "why? you're handsome" I said while laughing. "I know" he said arrogantly but laugh after. "you want to eat?" he asked me. "Im not hungry. you eat that oppa" I answered. I was really worried with him, though it was just a fever. I know how exhausted they are. "oppa. next time take care of yourself okay? pfft. you always reminds me to take care but look, it turns that you are the one not taking care of you self" I said to him. but he just smiled on me. "you're health is much more important than me" he said. gosh! I feel butterflies on my stomach. how can he be soo sweet? "babo!" i said to him. "why? I'm willing to be sick,than you be" he said again Oh god help me. this guy, oh. he's really amazing, no wonder I didnt notice that I fallen in love with him. "can you stay here?" he asked me. "huh?" "well, sorry but I think I want to rest for a while, I wonder If you want to stay here with me, I think I will be fine if you're here" he said to me, I chuckled. "of course of that's what you want" I answer honestly, well Im not planning to leave him either."hmmm, that's good baby girl." he said. "BABY GIRL?" I said with a loud voice. "why? they're calling you baby sister. well you're not a sister to me" he said while smirking. I felt my heart melted, baby girl? well he's really , and I thought of name that I can call him "oh well pretty boy." I said. "pretty boy?" he said in surprise. "hmm. you're calling me baby girl then I call you pretty boy." I answered flatly. "Im not taemin" he pouted, i laugh with his expression, sure taemin was really pretty boy, but for me his also pretty "I know. but just let me okay?" I plead. "alright baby girl" he said, while positioning his self on the bed. awhh that's kinda corny. "too sweet pretty boy, now take this medicine first before sleeping" I said as I offer him the medicine and water. 
 
 
"can you sing a song baby girl?" he asked me while his eyes were close he was trying to sleep. "huh?" I asked him, "please sing a song baby girl, I want to hear your voice" he said ad take a hold of my hand. "okay pretty boy.. now sleep okay? I'll sing a song for you" I said. and started to sing some song and I saw him falling a sleep, after a few minutes I grew tired and started to fall asleep also.
 
 
Minho's Dream
 
I was running on a white hallway, I was catching my breath. we just came back from a concert. I stopped in a door, I saw our close friends, they were crying and hugging. I turn my head and saw the door was open, onew hyung pulled me to enter the room. there were doctors, nurses, Mr. choi was there also, suzy, kai.and sulli, SULLI????? I screamed, I saw her lying on the bed, wearing a white gown, pale and closing her eyes. slowly Mr. choi went towards me. "Im sorry" he said. WHAT? NO!! IT CANT BE, SHE'S NOT DEAD! I screamed again while running towards her. BABY GIRL WAKE UP! WAKE UP!
 
 
 
 
"Oppa? are you okay?????" sulli shouted. Minho was tremmbling, his temperature was high again, he was sweating porfusely. "OPPA!" she shake minho trying to wake him up. "SULLI!" he screamed as he open his eyes and quickly grab her and hugged her tightly "you're okay sull?" he asked while panting. "Oppa. Im okay.. you're just dreaming" sulli said while she also hugged minho. "I thought you're.." he cut off wha the was suppose to say. "you thought I'm? sulli asked him. "nothing.. sorry, for scaring you" he said. ~I just cant tell her that I dreamed of her being dead. I cant. I cant~ minho thought. "oppa, rest now. Oppa's are still not home. sleep again okay?, I will not leave you" sulli said. "okay baby girl.thank you" minho said and close his eyes again, he really feels sick. "okay pretty boy, I'll be watching you" sulli said and started to humm a song and holds minho's hands. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"eat this minho, you should regain you're strength, we still have a concert" onew said to minho probably just teasing him while giving him a seaweed soup. "aish., you're really a thoughtful leader hyung" minho said smiling and started to eat the soup "sulli? you also eat. you're probably tired, taking care of this jerk" jjong said to sulli while smiling at minho "come here baby girl, you also eat this minho said and sulli just smiled and went closer to him "feed me pretty boy" sulli said. shocking the four boys "OH MY FREKKIN GOD!!! WHAT HAPPEN??" KEY SHOUTED. "BABY GIRL????? PRETTY BOY?? OH MY GOD" the four of them said in unison but the two just laugh at them "baby girl.. they're shocked" minho said. "I know pretty boy" sulli said laughing. "explain this two us! oh my gosh. I cant take it. MInho you're disgusting" key said while acting to a disgust face. 
 
-----------------
 
Sorry for the late update :(((((
 
I hope you enjoy this. 
 
to compensate I'll have an update later :)))