chapter 50

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

 

Minho's POV

The flashes of camera is blinding me and the loud voices of people waiting for us deafing me.

 

This is it, every ones knows. We tried to avoid the nonstop questions coming from the reporters as we enter the hospital. Right before the last song finished, we rushed sulli to the nearest hospital.

 

 It’s been 4 hours already but sulli is still unconscious, she was peacefully sleeping on bed.

Every one panics, everyone seems curious, everyone was clueless and I don’t know how to answer them, I am torn between Sulli's present condition and everyone’s unending question. How would I explain this to them? I dont know.

 

We had able to ignore those people outside who welcome us, and together with my members we went straight to ICU. I was greeted with a tight hug from Mr. Choi. And now he was not that Man who holds authority  the man that fears nothing,  but now he was just a father, a father who feared to lose his only daughter. I am still trying to fight back the tears that are forming in my eyes, I want to be strong because I know deep inside she will be okay.

 

“She needs the surgery now” Mr. Choi said. “She’ll be fine, right?” I ask him, I know she will not like this, but now all we could do is to ensure her safety “Dr. Kim is now on plane, she’s coming here to perform the surgery” he said as he let go of me, I can tell the sadness on his eyes. I manage to stare at the opening of the door, 4 different machine was attached to her. a tube on probably the respirator, leads on her chest attaching to the ECG monitor, a tube on her nose and an IV on her left hand attached to this was four IV bottles, the doctor said it was her medicine.

 

the doctor said her heart was very weak, it already starting to fail pumping blood, and that's the main reason why she fainted theres a lack of oxygen on her brain. and he said that if we wnat her alive the surgery was need now.

 

“Minho, let’s wait inside” key said as he dragged me to a room. Everyone was here, SUJU hyungs, SNSD noona, TVXQ hyungs, EXO, F(x) and my members, all of our managers were taking care of the reporter outside.

 

All eyes were on me as we enter the room. I can see the sympathy, and pity on their eyes.

 

Aside from my members and F(x) no one knows about sulli. Just us and Mr. Lee, and of course Kai. and now I know they were shock, how come she was allowed to be an Idol if she had this condition?.  I can see the worried look in his eyes.

 

“Minho be strong, we’ll be all here for you” donghae hyung said and everyone nodded. “how is she?” he asked. “she’ll have the surgery, Kai’s mom is on her way here” I answered him.

 

I smiled on the fact that everyone cares for her, no one dares to went back to the hotel, they waited with us.

 

“hey, sulli’s situation is on the top of news now” key said. he was I think browsing on his iPad “everyone was praying for her safety, she is well loved by people” “and it’s seems that Kpop world stops for her” key added

 

Just after a few minutes Sulli’s dad enter the room and announced that Kai’s Mom arrive and few minutes from now they will bring sulli to the operating room. I went out, onew hyung and Victoria noona follow me and their back was Kai.

 

 

He went straight to his mom, and hug her. “umma, you’ll save her right? She’ll be fine right?” kai asked her mom like a small child, with fear in his voice. And her mom just look at him, but she didn’t promise anything.  The next thing happen was we saw sulli was being transferred to the operating room through the stretcher, we followed them until the door of the operating room closed, every minute seems to move slowly, it feel like years.

 

 

---------------

 

 

We keep waiting and waiting, I know everyone is tired. The room we stayed was guarded by a lot of body guards outside, some of our label mates were already asleep, but no one left us.

 

 

 

I was sitting on a chair, sending silent prayer for sulli’s safety. When I felt someone sits beside me and in my surprise it was Yuri. “want noona to hug you?” she said looking at me, and then she hug me, and before I notice I was hugging her back. “Im sorry Minho for what I’ve done, I know this is not the proper time for this, but somehow I was really angry with myself, Im sorry if I hurt you two” she whispered as she hugs. I smiles a little at last my Noona was back. “thank you noona.” I whispered back and this time I cry. “hush.. she’ll be fine, she’s a strong girl” she said as she pats my back. And I know now everyone knows about us was surprised of what she did, but I know she mean it, she was sorry.

 

 

The surgery seems to last forever, it’s been 5 hours already, but still no news about the progress, the doctor informs us that normally the surgery will last 8-12 hours, depending on her condition. It’s a very fetal procedure, but with Japan’s technology they ensure us that they will render the best of their service.

 

 

---------

 

 

“she’s still on coma, her body needs to adjust.. Apparently the surgery was successful but we need to ensure that her body will responds, we still need to observe her for 24 hours” kai’s mom said she just went out from the operating room, the operation last for 10 hours. Sulli was transferred back to the ICU.

 

 

Her face was pale, but she’s still beautiful as ever, her lips were now dried, her chest was partly exposed and was covered with gauze pads, machines were still attached to her, on her left hand was 4 IV bottles dripping. she looks peaceful. I really hope she was fine.

 

 

But everything stir up when one of the machine started to beep loudly it was not the normal sound I heard I while ago, the sound was panicking.

 

The line on the ECG monitor was slowly becoming a straight line. I screamed as I called the nurses on the station.

My whole body was trembling and shaking, I can hear them crying, krystal, amber, luna and Victoria noona.

Her dad was crying and panicking too.

My members was hugging me, holding me tightly.

 

And all I saw was the doctor is starting to revive her.

 

"Time of death 10 pm." the doctor slowly said to the nurse after few minutes of trying.

 

 

That was the last word I heard before I pass out.

Just those words were enough to kill me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------