chapter 43

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

“you called them already?” onew asked jjong, “done!” jjong answered onew making a sign on his hand. “what did they said?” onew asked him again. “oh, they were willing, apparently they told me, that sulli was same also, she’s in her own world, not talking to them, they were really worried, because of her heart.” Jjong answered. Onew let out a deep sigh “tss, this is what Im thinking actually, they really both love each other that I really don’t think what will happen to them if kind of problem arises,”  onew said. “soo, it’s set? We’re going to let them make up when we arrive to korea on Wednesday?” onew confirmed jjong. “hmm, they said they will contact us, they were planning for it. And they assure me that they will take care of sulli.” “that’s good then.” Onew replied to him.

-----

Minho’s POV

 

“Minho, wake up now okay? We still have a performance later” I hear key telling me, God! How much did I drink last night that my head seems to weigh 100 tons?. “What time is it?” I ask key. Just opening my left eye. “11 AM” he answered, I immediately get up and grab my phone, hoping that maybe she decided to reply to me. Yeah right, I got 0 new message, 0 miscall and 0 email. She didn’t. Would it be possible that she already forgotten me? Aaah! I want to punch someone now, suddenly I felt my head was spinning, Oh no! Im going to throw up. I then stand up from bed and run on the bathroom and throwing everything I had last night, god I look so pathetic.

“Minho are you pregnant?” I heard jong hyung said. Laughing a little, onew hyung was at my back rubbing my back. “see? I told you.” Onew hyung said to me, I feel like Im an 18 years old teenage girl who got drunk and in mess and have my mom rubbing my back because I was throwing up. Well maybe we look like a mature on camera but we were like this, a family. Even we are on mess we help each other, I don’t know what to do if also them will be gone.

 

“hyung, Im sorry, you know my reason” I apoligise to onew hyung. “I know, it’s okay… at least we’re here on hotel, because if not we’ll really leave you there” he laugh at me, I know he was just comforting me.

“minho, we’re here for you, remember that, okay?” he said to me. And I smile looking at them. I nod. “Im getting ready”. I said and went to take a bath.

----------------

Sulli’s POV

“sulli, it’s your part now” kai said to me, making me return on reality, the whole practice I think what all is in my mind is Minho oppa, I miss him. “oh, Im sorry” I told him. “something is really bothering you, mind telling me? Maybe I can help you” kai said to me. “nothing, really.. don’t worry about me kai” I smile to him. Ensuring him that everything was okay. “okay.. but if anything is bothering you, you can always say it to me.” Kai said to me and smile at me.  “I know that” I smiled back.

 

“really? Then what happen to tao and sehun?” I asked him, we were now on the cafeteria, somehow he convince me to eat, because he thinks that Im hungry because Im spacing out, and he started to told me about tao and sehun who went to buy a back pack when they were in china, and somehow it really made me smile. I never know tao was really a funny person despite of his looks. “well, they still acted that they were not EXO, but when the manager told them that she will give the bag for free if they tell her the truth. And those two kids took off their cap and glasses and even offer the manager to have a picture with them, and it seems that the manager is a fan of us and when she saw that it’s really tao and sehun she started to shout EXO is Here!! EXO is HERE!! and by that everyone went inside the store. Seriously tao and sehun were like little kids, they were almost crying because they didn’t know how to get out of the store, and the manager really scold them, because they didn’t ask permission, good thing that the manager still give them the bag, somehow they were still happy” he told me, I really laugh Imagining their faces. Now Im really thankful to kai, despite of what I feel, he really manage me to smile well laugh actually. “feeling better now?” he asked suddenly. “what?” I ask him curiously. “I know something is going on sull, and I hope I helped you” he smiled at me, how come he still noticed even though I keep on denying? “thanks kai, you’re really a good friend. I smile to him. And then we went back to practice more.

------

Minho’s POV

“that was amazing!” I heard key shouting it, this childish friends of mine really thought to bring me on rides after our performance in a variety show. “hey are having fun?, we rent this place exclusively for us, for you to enjoy” jjong hyung said to me. “of course!” I smile to them, I cant let them down right? Especially when they’re trying their best.

“we’re sitting on the table eating ice cream and they were talking about a fan on the variety show earlier.  Just then I heard my phone beep’s. I excitedly take it out from my pocket, at last! Maybe this is it! Maybe she replied to my text message.

One email? I wonder what is it.

I almost drop my phone. It was an email from yuri, a picture of sulli, laughing, and enjoying with kai.

“you darling seems to enjoy herself with another man” I read the caption.

 

So? She’s enjoying and laughing with him? While me here is miserably waiting for her reply? What is the meaning of this? I cant. I cant  let her go just like this. 

 

----------------

goodnight friends! I hope you like today's update :))

and for those who voted me, thank you ^^ also to those who read and comment :D

 

^^shawolbaby