You heard?

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

Kai nodded in agreement in what sulli had requested to him after a few minutes of talking outside they went back to the hall again, people that saw  them together can’t stop wondering what relationship they had because at first place she went there with her SHINee’s oppas she faked a smile just to hide her anxiety, she doesn’t want other to know about her disease.

“oh,oh, oh it seems that kai was close with her don’t you think hyung?” taemin asked minho playfully trying to make him jealous as sulli and kai was coming near to them ~they’re just friends~ minho thought, but just keep quiet and didn’t respond on taemin’s statement.. “hey little sister, you didn’t told us that you were, hmmm close with kai” jjong said to her when she arrived on their spot “oh, well I forgot” she smiled fakely “hmmmm you’re quite close huh, or you know there something between you too” jjong said to her again trying to know what really the relationship between them “aigooooo, NO! of course we’re just friends” sulli stated while glaring at his oppa ~I knew it, they’re just friends~ minho thought while smiling upon hearing sulli.

 

“let’s sit, dinner will start” onew said to them, then they all went to the tables and sit ,Sulli sit between minho and taemin.

-----

“mind telling us who’s that girl is?” chanyeol asked kai. “sulli, you heard me calling her right?” kai answered him flatly. “sulli?” the rest of EXO-K echoed and kai just nodded to them “hey you mean, sulli? Your mom’s patient? And your crush?” sehun asked his hyung and plastered a smirked on his face when kai nodded to him “ohhhhhhh, good taste huh, she’s beautiful” chanyeol said to him while eyeing sulli who is having a conversation with SHINee “well what is she doing with SHINee hyungs?” baekhyun asked him “she said that they are her friends, and somewhat they are classmates in school and she is tutoring them.” Kai answered them then look at sulli who is laughing ~I never saw her laughing like that, she was always with her poker face when I saw her, maybe she’s really are with friends with them, but would she be fine? Her condition is not really good~ kai thought while looking at her and recalling what his mom said when he asked her about her condition.

 

Before the dinner start Mr. Lee entered the room and was warmly greeted by the idols

“okay.. good evening, I hope everyone is doing fine.. Anyway one of the agenda this night is I’m having an announcement, well I think some of you had already know this..*he smile* Since SM entertainment is really progressing well thanks to your hard works and efforts, *smile again and good news that I have a good friend who was willing to support us in our upcoming projects in order for us to produce more excellent songs music videos movies and drama’s , so tonight I would like to introduce you the new SMentertainment Stock holder Mr. Choi young-min” lee soo man introduced them with the new stock holder and everyone stood up and bow as he enter the hall but all was distracted when “DAD??” sulli loudly said in surprised as he saw her dad entering the room ~he’s on business again, if I wasn’t here I will never knew about this~ she thought “oh, baby. You’re here?” her father said in surprise then he hold sulli’s hand and drag her with him as he went on lee soo man’s side “Hello everyone I’m Mr. Choi young-min nice to meet you” he introduce his self again then everyone bows again “by the way, I don’t know why she’s here *smile then look at sulli* but I would like to introduce you my only daughter Choi Jinri, well she is more known as Sulli, I think she went with here SHINees oppa whom she is tutoring now” he said then sulli bows, cluelessly and everyone clap their hands

~her real name was Jinri? How come she didn’t mention it?~ minho thought.

“and oh. Please take care of her, she will soon be one of you” lee soo man stated making everyone wonder “what do you mean sir?” sulli asked him curiously “I heard you have a lovely voice, it’s quite early to inform you but since you’re here with us I would like to inform you that your father decided that your going  to be one of our trainees here, and you’re going to debut as one of our Idols” mr. lee soo man stated.

“WHAT?” sulli replied her, she was shock as well as her SHINee’s oppa and Kai “well, she’s really good, I mean she has really a talent”key said to his fellow SHINee “yeah, she’ll be famous for sure” jjong said and everyone nodded in agreement but somehow minho felt strange with what he heard it’s just that he doesn’t want other’s to hear her voice, he still don’t know why he’s acting like that.

“NO!” sulli answered. As she storms out of the hall leaving everyone dumbfounded “Im sure, she was just shock” her father assure everyone then minho who was surprised with what she done immediately follow her, SHINee tried to follow also but eventually onew stop because he knows that minho can help her already. And Mr. choi invites everyone to start dinner.. well as for kai, he knows the very reason why she said that ~I know she can, but she might die.~

----------

“SULL!” minho called her as she storms out of the hall thinking of what her father just said, being a singer was her dream, but she might die because of it also, but sulli seems not to hear him and never turned back to him “hey, sulli. Wait.” Minho keep on running after her, after a few minutes of chasing sulli stops when she felt that she was hyperventilating probably because of her fast run, she stops in a bench in the park outside the SM building, she sit down as she pants, she’s trying to inhale and exhale so that she can breathe well as she puts her hands in her chest.

“Aish, thanks god, you’ve stopped.” Minho said while standing at her back, sulli’s was now feeling soo cold she’s really pale,and she was struggling with her breathing, minho went closer to her, “are you okay? You’re pale, and your cold” minho asked her worriedly “im okay, just don’t worry,” sulli uttered whule still struggling with her breath “are you sure? It seems that you’re not” minho keeps on interrogating, he really was worried because on what he saw she’s not okay, minho sit beside her and hold her hand, he was shocked on how cold her hand is, she keeps on breathing hard, “you’re really not okay.” Minho said to her.

“oppa, can you please get my bag? Please, I need it now” she ordered minho, who immediately went back to the hall and get her bag, ignoring all the question thrown to him, he looked horrified. Kai then immediately went behind him, “hyung, Im coming” kai said, after a few minutes they arrive at the park.

Kai immediately grabbed the bag from minho and went to sulli directly who is really fighting hard with breathing, “where is it?” kai asked sulli worriedly, “aish, you stubborn girl why did you run?” kai asked her and take out sulli’s medication box, “what medicine” kai asked her. “that small one, give me two” sulli said to kai, then he immediately gave it to sulli, then the water from her bag thanks god that she put the water bottle onew gave her earlier.

“wait, I’ll call mom” kai said. Minho on the other hand, was just staring with the two, totally left out, he doesn’t know what is happening, ~why she’s taking a medicine? Why does it seems important? Why does it seems that kai’s know what is happening?~ minho started to question his self while watching the two, after she take the pill he went closer.

“okay, mom said, you’ll be fine after a few minutes, the drug will take effect” kai said and sulli just nodded. Kai wrapped his hands around sulli’s shoulder so that she will fell warm, “aish. You’re really stubborn, you clearly know that running like that will kill you, but still you did” kai started to scold her, totally forgetting that minho was present, “Im sorry. I forgot, I just felt that I need to run” sulli answered him “aigoo, I know I know” kai answered her.

“DIE? WHY?” they were startled with minho’s sudden question, kai and sulli looked at each other and then turned their eyes on minho.

“you heard us?” sulli asked him

-------------------

I'll edit the errors soon, philippines may have power interruption tomorrow so I just uploaded this update, some maybe wrong grammar and spelling but I hope you still like it. thanks <3

 

SHAWOLBABY