Chapter 55

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

SULLI'S POV

 

“sulli!” I heard someone called me. And when I turned back It was actually Kai calling me, I smiled at him. “yep?” “where are you going?” he asked me. “lunch” I replied flatly. Since I just came back from my rest, I still wasn’t allowed to practice dance, only pure vocals, soo instead of being with my members I was practicing with kai, few weeks from now, another concert in Singapore will be held. “let’s go together then” he said as he walks towards me.

 

 

 

“want to eat out?” he suddenly asked me. I thought for a while, I actually kind of sick with the food serve in the cafeteria, and I’m strictly not allowed to have a diet. I keep thinking for a while, deciding if I should go with him or not. “come on sull, don’t worry about the fans, this restaurant has a VIP room, and we used to eat there” he said assuring me. “and plus chanyeol and sehun will go with us too” he added, well I think it’s not a bad Idea, and I’m really starving now, “well, I think it’s not a bad Idea” I said to him, agreeing.

 

 

 

“good! I’m calling sehun and yeol now, let’s just wait on the parking lot” he said as he pull out his phone and dialed number, probably yeol and sehun’s number. he talked on the phone for a while, then we walked down to the parking lot.

 

 

 

After few minutes of waiting yeol and sehun finally arrive “hey sull. What’s up?” yeol greeted me as soon as they arrive in front of Kai’s Car. “I’m fine yeol. Thanks” I smiled at him, same with sehun who is smiling to me also. We then started driving to the restaurant he said.

 

 

 

“eat this all, sull Mom said you really need nutrition” kai said as he put some vegetables on my plate, while smiling at me. “neh, doctor Kai!” I said teasing him. “sull, how is everything doing between you and Minho hyung?” yeol ask me as he shoved foods inside his mouth. “we’re fine, though we didn’t see each other for almost two weeks now, he’s on japan, shooting music video, photoshoot, guesting and recording I think” I replied to him, and now I that he mentioned I really miss Minho oppa, they’re really busy now promoting their new song.

 

 

“ohhh. Shinee hyungs are really famous in japan” sehun said. “yeah, imagine, just for 5 months this will be their 3rd single to be release their, and after their promotion their, they will start preparing for their Korean comeback.” I said to them afterall, it’s really hard to be an idol. I sigh. “yeah, yeah. We also, were gonna start preparing for our next Korean comeback, and not to mention the upcoming SMtown concerts.” Kai said. We all nodded. “but still we’re enjoying right?, this is the life we chose.” I said trying to cheer up their mood. “I guess so, let’s just work hard” sehun said.

 

 

“how everything with F(x)?” this time kai was the one who asked me, “well. Good, I wasn’t able to be to dance this time, our comeback will be slightly delay, we’re just waiting for your mom’s approval” I smiled at him. And they just laughed at me. Our conversation was interrupted with my phone ringing. “wait a minute” I said to them. And I saw “oppa” flashing on my phone screen. I excitedly grabbed it and answer.

 

 

 

 

“Yobo-seo?, oppa!” I said excitedly.

“baby girl” he murmured he seems to be tired.

“exhausted?” I ask him worriedly.

“very, baby girl.. and missing you didn’t help anything of it” he said lazily.

“I miss you too oppa, please take time to rest okay?” I said to him. “did you eat lunch yet?” I added asking him.

“ohw, we just finished eating we’re now waiting for manager hyung to fetch us, how about you baby girl? Your medicine?” he asked me, same as usual, he would not miss a call if it is the time for me to take my medicine, if he’s not available he would ask the cordi noona’s to call me.

“that’s good then, well I’m out with kai-“ I answered him when he cut me off.

“Kai??, where?” he asked, I can sense worry on his voice, “yeah, chanyeol and sehun are with us also, I don’t know what restaurant it is” I said to him, chuckling a little because I still don’t know the name of the restaurant and I heard him let out a sigh.

“that’s good then baby girl. Well, I gotta go now. Please don’t forget your medicine, I’ll call later.” He said.

“ne, oppa I will. Take care oppa.” I replied, I really want to see him

“baby girl, face time later okay?, love you. Hyung is here already. Be safe” he said then I said okay to him and he hang up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry” I said as Iook at Exo. “that’s fine sull, it’s pretty hard for you two” yeol said, we are now finished eating our lunch.

“do we still have a practice later?” I ask kai. “yeah. EXO’s schedule is pretty loose now, so Mr. Lee want us to practice for the concert.” He answered.

 

 

------------------

 

“Kai, Sulli. From the top please!” our trainer said. “And please Sulli, look at Kai straight on his eyes, you should look at him with passion” he added. Not that I’m complaining or what, but I really felt awkward kind of awkward with Kai, he seems, strange. Since last Monday went we went out together to eat lunch, he would always cling to me, he even sent me home, fetch me in the morning, eat lunch with me and sometimes dinner. Last Wednesday he went to my house bringing a bouquet of flowers. It’s not that I’m suspecting him with something, but I don’t really want someone to misunderstand us.

 

 

“sull, are you not comfortable with me?” kai asked suddenly. Crap, I don’t know what to say to him. “uh, no I’m not.. I’m just now used doing this” I manage to smile at him. “oh, I’m sorry” he said to me. Then we started to practice the song again.

 

 

“dinner, with us later?” he asked me as I fix my stuffs. “Nah, Victoria unnie called and she said that they were pretty free and they miss me, and want to have dinner” I said to him. “Oh, is that so?, okay then” he said flatly, I can feel the disappointment in his voice.

 

-------

“sull, you said, you want to say something to us?” krystal asked as we start to eat our dinner, I called her earlier, to ask if they were free to have dinner with me, and luckily they were, and I told her that I want to discuss something. “oh, well. You know.” I trailed, and they all lend their ears to me. “Kai, was really strange lately” I said to them, and I know they were kind of confused with what I mean. “strange? What do you mean?” Luna unnie asked. “hmm, well, actually, were not that close, I just know him, because he was the son of my doctor, and here, we’re plain labelmates, but since we two was paired up for the concert, he becomes “clingy” or something.” I told them. “what do you mean?” amber unnie said, and I know all of them were pretty interested with what I will say, because of their facial expression. “you know what, he sends me home everyday, and fetch me in the morning” I started saying, “he also brought flowers last Wednesday” I added. “and he will always ask me to have dinner or lunch with him, of course I can’t turned him down” I added again.” and everytime minho oppa, will call to check on me, I can see him frowning” I added again. Trying to remember his strange action. “OMO!, could it be?” Victoria unnie exclaimed as he put her hands over his mouth.

 

 

“it’s a strange thing for just a friend right?” I asked them, I’m not stupid or numb, I can really sense, that he’s up with something. “he likes you?” Luna unnie said. “is it possible?” I ask them, “of course it is!, actually I noticed it before, he was looking at you frequently, and would always become down when you’re with minho oppa” krystal said. “otoke?, I don’t want Minho oppa, to misunderstand this, nor other people.” I said to them. It’s been actually a bother to think that maybe Kai, has some feelings of me, even though he knows that I am in a relationship.

 

 

“just act that you don’t know sull, after all we cannot let him feel awkward towards you since you two are working together, just try to ignore him, when it’s not necessary” amber unnie said to me.

 

 

“I will unnie” I replied. 

-------------------

Hi! :))

 

I actually started editing the all the chapters, since the story will end soon, though It still have more chapters. I will delete all my author's not, and edit some of my wrong grammar, spelling, and also if it is possible, re phrase some sentences. :))

 

I hope you like this chappy.

 

lovelots.

 

SHawolbaby <3