SECRET OR NOT?

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

CHAPTER 4

 

1 week had passed. Then it becomes a habit of Minho to drop by the Music room to listen to Sulli while she sing and plays the piano, at first Sulli was kind of annoyed with him because she was shy and it’s the first time that someone is watching her while playing. But Minho never listened to her, he would just stand until Sulli got used and let him listen, but despite of that, she still didn’t talk to him much. Minho admires her voice, for him it's like an addiction the he seems not to let go anymore, he longs to hear those sweet voice and not to mention her beautiful face.. he found himself doing the unusual things he do, like this, usually he won’t mind other people business, he just mind the things that only concerns their group, he don’t even have time in falling in love.

 

And despite of him being the most silent member, he never hides a secret among his band-mates, but now he had the feeling of being selfish, selfish in a sense that he doesn’t want them to know about Sulli, the feeling of wanting her only to himself and to enjoy her sweet voice within his self.

 

-------

 

 

Its 7:30 in the morning when Minho and Key arrived at the school Taemin was not there because he have a photo shoot. The two were in the room that was lend to them, Key was sitting on the couch while listening to music from his iPod, while Minho who is also sitting on the couch suddenly asked Key’, ~seriously? Where is he going? He's always going somewhere the moment we arrive here at school.~ key was curious about Minho's weird actions lately, but he just said yes to Minho.

 

Minho then started to walk towards the Music room he was quite excited to hear Sulli, his ears long for her voice. I just can’t resist myself, aish minho what is really happening to you? What's with her that you're changing your normal attitude? He asked his self.. But what he didn’t know was that Key was secretly following him. –it’s not a sin to follow him right? plus I’m just curious where he is going, he's not even telling us.

 

after a few minutes Minho reached the building he then went straight to the room, when he arrive Sulli was already there playing in order not to disturb her he just stand at her back listening to her  she's lovely. What did I just said that? God, Minho what is happening to you?~ Minho just continue listening to Sulli, while gazing her face on the side, admiring her side features  she's beautiful, but she's like an ice. She is so cold, but when I see her like this it's not the usual her, I wonder who really is the true Sulli is, the cold one or this? I wonder why she's like this.

 

While on the other hand key was wondering why Minho went to the music building because it seems that no one is there, is something weird happening to Minho? Or is he seeing a ghost here? it’s  creepy.~ he said to his self foolishly.

 

When key is about to reach the building he heard a sounds, sound of a piano playing.. Curiously he walk closer and closer to the sound but now he can no longer see Minho. But he can now hear a voice singing accompanying the playing piano, like how Minho reacted when he hears Sulli's voice, he immediately attempts to enter the room where he's certain that inside there he will find the owner of the lovely voice. But when the moment he is about to enter the room the piano stop and the voice stop singing. Why did it stopped? Her voice is so angelic, and pleasing to the ears.

 

Key then walks closer to the door, and when he is about to open the door, well it's open but partly close, he stops when he hear ...... "can you sing another song for me?" a deep voice said (Minho) to the person he was with inside (sulli) ~Those voice I’m pretty sure it's Minho's voice~  Key then continued to eavesdropped the conversation inside. "Aish.. Am I an entertainer?" a girl said. Minho is seeing a woman? Key said to his self while putting his hands on his mouth. No, you’re an angel Minho said to his self. "Sort of." Minho said to Sulli. "Badass" Sulli replied. "Hmm... but please can you play another song?" Minho still requesting Sulli. "Tomorrow." Sulli flatly replied to him. "Really?" Minho asked her. "Yeah. But remember, you will tell no one about this okay?" Sulli said to him "Don’t worry my mouth is sealed" Minho said to her. I will not, definitely. Your voice is for my ears only. Minho thought. Still looking at Sulli's face. Just let me be selfish for now. I’m sorry Onew-hyung, Jjong-hyung Taemin and Key. "That's good then." Sulli said. "Hmm. Class is almost starting you better go now." Sulli said to him. "Yeah. Tomorrow, I’m looking forward to the song" Minho said and then he left her. Key then hides behind the Door so that Minho will not caught him and he is still shocked. SULLI???? The girl whom Minho is secretly seeing is Sulli? geeeesssh. Minho never did this, despite of all those beautiful girls running after him, he never see a girl secretly, I knew it because, we never hides secret with each other even if it's the most private secret. Aigooo I smell something fishy here, but that girl despite of her lovely voice is still the same, an ICE PRINCESS key thought. As he heard the conversation of the two. be ready Hyungs and Taemin, I have a great news for you, ke ke ke  after a few minutes he went back to the room with an evil smile on his face. 

 

 

 

SULLI'S POV

 

 

Aigoo. Sulli what the hell were thinking when you said that you will play a song for him tomorrow? But yeah…. he is really hard to reject. It's been a week and yet he still went here every morning just to listen to me while I sing. Wow! He’s my first fan I thought smiling at myself... Minho, He's a silent person, but when he's here.. He becomes a new person.. He's an Idol, but he still listen to me. He's... he's handsome. Oh my god. Who will not say he's not attractive? He’s tall.. He’s eyes were round and beautiful.. His nose is attractive.. His lips were soft and kissable.. He’s handsome. I must admit it. But I just can’t trust him.. But for now I must think of what song will I play for that badass.

 

-------

 

 

 

The class for the whole day went by faster. Minho and Sulli in the class still acts as a stranger.. Even though they are sitting next with each other, no one dared to talk. It’s more like they're friends when they're on the music room. Only music connects them.

 

 

That night, SHINee went to have a dinner with their manager, discussing about their upcoming schedules and performances. 

 

I will definitely make fun of him key smirked while looking at Minho, when their manager went to the bathroom, he starts his plan. "hmmm.. Is anyone now seeing a girl?" key asked his fellow members, Minho then drinks water, Key can see him acting weird. hahaha Minho, I will definitely let you confess it to us "as if we have time." Taemin answered. "Aish Taemin, I will not definitely allow you. You're still a baby" Key said to him teasingly "well, I’m not seeing anyone, if I am I will tell you immediately" Jjong said, making Minho drink water again Aishh, they're making me feel guilty, I hope they will not discover it.. I’m still not ready to share Sulli with them.. Wait Sulli is not even mine, Aish Minho you’re definitely insane Minho thought while trying to act innocent. "Yeah. Me too. I will definitely tell it to you guys, remember we promised that NO SECRET between us."Onew added. "Well I think I have no time for that also, and yes if there is.. There's no reason to hide it from everyone we're brothers here." Key said. "Hmmmm Minho how about you? Are you seeing someone?" Key asked. "Yeah.. You seems to be spacing out lately, you're quiet and seems thinking about something always. Are you liking someone Minho?" Onew asked him, while Minho just laugh with what he said, still trying to act innocent. "Like you Hyungs, If there is SOMEONE, I will definitely tell it to You.. but we’re busy, I don’t think I have time for it." Minho told them.

 

hmmm.. He denied it.. Why would he? Is he really don’t want us to know about it? I don’t find any reason to hide it from us, except... except.. He,  Key thought while looking at Minho.

 

 

He like Sulli.