EXPLANATION AND TRUTH

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

“yaaah! What’s with that smirked minho?” key said to him, “so, Im right? You’re inlove with her? And you didn’t told us?, wow! So loyal.” Key rolled his eyes. Minho chuckled a bit, he was just listening to his friends statements about the issue, he knew that they will be like this.

“we’re brothers right? And besides sulli is our sister, why you two didn’t tell us anything?” onew pouted,  “how can you date a girl without us knowing minho-goon? Tell me, how did you make her say yes to you?” jjong asked him. “hyung, is this really true?” taemin asked curiously which make the four look at him.

“Babo!! Aish maknae, is this a joke to you? Everyone in the world is talking about this, this is an extremely big news” key scolded him, “yeah, after jjong’s declaration of his relationship it's the next after a long time, but the funny is fans really hate it when jjong declares, but this time fans seems to like it.” Onew stated

“well maybe because, they caught us sneaking out? Not on date or something, this time they find minho as a loving boyfriend because, now we’re extremely busy, but still he make sure to spend time with his girlfriend” jjong said.

“but minho, do you really like her?” the four of them look at him and asked him seriously, he didn’t answer immediately ~of course I like her, a lot. But I don’t know If I deserve her, or she feels the same towards me~ minho thought.

“why cant you answer us? Sulli is our sister, and we will definitely protect her, even from you” jjong said to him. “ye-aah, I like her.. she’s our sister right?” miho said which make them confused.

“huh? “everyone said in unison totally confused. “well, I told you last night that Mr. Lee came up with a solution, “and this is his solution?” onew interrupted and minho nod, continuing his statement “it was lame right? But it seems that sulli’s dad was also the one who plan this, they’re trying to expose sulli in the public so that if she debut it will be more easy “and you two agree with it?” jjong interrupted him again “ani, I really don’t want, how could they use her? but I was more shocked when the manager-hyung told me that she agree with it, and even becomes a trainee. “why doesn’t she wants to be a trainee?” key asked him again. “she’d love to, but it’s just that she cant, “she cant?” onew asked. ~maybe im right.~onew thought. “I went to the school yesterday to confront her, but she said that it’s okay and it’s because she doesn’t want that the issue  ruin my or our reputation and she just told me, that even if it will be hard to be a trainee she knew that we will be there for her  and that she will make us proud.”

 

“aish, I’ll call her” jjong said as he is starting to dial sulli’s number but it seems that sulli is busy becuase she's picking up. Minho make a ahem, trying to clear his throat. “ahm.. I knew I should not told this to you but it would be safe for her if you knew this. But make sure that she will not know that you knew about this okay?” minho said. Which makes the four curious again, “WHAT IS IT?” the four of them said while moving closer to minho to hear him clearly.

“she’s sick” minho said flatly trying not to shock his friends, “oh, does she have a cold hyung?” taemin asked minho “wow! Too much of being a boyfriend huh? You look so down when she only have a cold? Just gave her fruits and let her drink medicine she’ll be fine” key smirked thinking that minho was just overacting. “no she doesn’t have a cold” minho said again “fever?” taemin said again “ani” minho said. “then what?” jjong and rest asked. “she has a VALVULAR HEART DISEASE” he stated. “HUH???” everyone said in shock. “make it clear minho, again what did you say?” key asked him.

“remember last time? When we had a dinner at SM? She run after she said “NO” to lee soo man and her dad, actually she do like to be a singer and she dance well, but because of her disease she cant, it might threaten her life” minho explained, “if that so, why did her father insist her to debut?” key asked “because, no one knows about her disease except her nanny, the doctor and kai” he said, “kai?” “yes” “oh, so that’s why they knew each other” key said. “yes, and now we will include our selves in the list of those who knew it.”. “that’s why we should take extra care for her, she should not strain her self, actually I oppose to her decision, but she insist” minho said. He explain everything to them, and sure shinee was really feels sorry for sulli and just said to him that he should take care of sulli even thought their relation ship was an act.

-------------------

really a short but pardon me because it's really need to be there, another update later guys :D thanks you for commenting and subscribing :DD

 

well friends if you dont mind follow me, and I'll follow you

shawolbaby's accounts

@shawolexobaby on INSTAGRAM 

@shineeExObabies on TWITTER

and on tumblr Shawolexobaby.tumblr.com

 

and also feel free to follow me on my personal account, I'll follow back too :DD

@kimmibeluso on INSTAGRAM

@kimmbeluso on TWITTER 

 

lovelots 

SHAWOLBABY <3