YOU DON'T KNOW US?

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

CHAPTER 1

 

Another day has come. Like normal days, after waking up, I take a bath, change into my uniform, eat my breakfast and take those bitter medicines.

Im Choi Jinri, but Im known as Sulli, Im 19. I don’t have any friends, well I had once, but eventually they left me, because I am rich that's why they want to be friends with me, I don’t trust other people except my nanny. My nanny who took care of me after my mom died.

My dad? Well, he's busy with our business sometimes I thought he had forgotten that he have a daughter, he changed woman almost every day.. Judging from it could I trust men? Hell no!. Im actually sick, but only me and my nanny knows it. I'm also a top student, I study well, of course it's all that I can do.

Every student were afraid of me, Im harmless though.  another thing is I love to sing.. Music is my life, and also I play piano. and not to mention I love dancing also, but I need to give it up, I might end up killing myself the doctor said.

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

 I was sitting on my chair, and writing some notes on my notebook when my phone suddenly rings. And I saw the name APPA flashing on my phone "Appa?" I answered it. "are you busy? Can you please come to my office ?" my dad said. "oh... Okay, just give me a minute" I answered him. I suddenly stand up from my chair. And went towards the office of my dad. and yes he's here.. We own the school that's why. After a few minutes I reached the door of his office. I heard that there were some people talking inside I'm wondering who is it. I then knock the door and open it. "Appa I'm here" I said. Then 5 persons look at me and two seems like an uncle is with them. I bow in respect to them "who the hell are they? And wasting my time" I said to myself and faking a smile and then stand beside my father.

 

"Oh. Anyway this is my daughter.. her name is Sulli," my father introduced me. I smiled at them fake of course. but now Im wondering what does my father have in his mind for calling me here.. "annyeong! We are SHINee" they said in unison. "huh?" "shinee?" I said to them curiously. And they all laughed at me.

 

 "Sulli, they are SHINee" My father said. and I look at him.. "Appa I don’t know them" I said shyly. "hahahahaha I think it was the first time we meet a person that don’t know us" a guy with a blonde hair said.

 

 "Im sorry" I lowered my head, I hate to act like this. I was really wondering who are these guys.

Then my father touch his ipad and searched something on the internet then show it to me.."I guess this will help you know them" my father said to me.

 

oh soo they are idols. and they were the one sing that song. I said to myself. As I watch the music video of lucifer.

 

"Im sorry for not recognizing you, it's just that I'm not fond of watching TV or music." I said to them "Ani!, don’t believe her. She actually loves music, she dance and sings well, it's just that, I don’t know what's with her" my father said to them and they laughed.

 

Minho's POV

 

 "don’t believe her. She loves music, she dance and sings well, its just that, I don’t know whats with her" the school director said to us and we laughed.

This girl Is interesting, "I guess we need to introduce our self to her" I suggested. "hello, I'm Minho." I introduce my self to her. "hello, I'm the maknae of the group, My name is Taemin" Taemin introduce his self, "Hi, I'm key. Nice to meet you" and then, "Hello, Im the leader Onew" Onew hyung introduce his self and lastly Jonghyun-hyung "Hi, sulli.. Im Jonghyung but you can call me jjong oppa, nice to meet you". And she smiled at us. Just by looking at her I know she was just faking it.

 

Sulli's POV

 

Tsssk. I don’t care who you are. I just want to leave now.  I said to myself. "Sulli, SHINee from now on will be attending our school, because of their hectic schedule they had transferred here and it's also because our school was the nearest school from their dorm... so I personally want you to be their guide and to be with them always… I know Student here were afraid of you, that's why if you were with them no one will be disturbing them" my father said.

"WHAT??" I said loudly. "You heard me right?" my father said. "Ne" I answered him .. why the hell it should be me? I hate them. My father clearly knows my attitude. 

 

--------------
 

Then after the conversation they all left the office, Sulli went out with shinee, they will start attending class tomorrow. Actually, it's only Minho, Taemin and Key  who will be attending the school, because Onew and Jjong were both graduates, they were just their to accompany their dongsaeng. Sulli was really pissed. She directly went to her room, and then SHINee left also.

 

----------------

SHINee's Dorm

 

Onew's POV

 

School starts tomorrow. Are you ready?" I asked the three. 

"Of course. With Sulli, Gosh!, she's really pretty" Taemin said while smiling.

"Yeah. She's kinda mysterious.. Imagine that she don’t know us?, It's Daebak!!" Key said in amazement. "Well Minho?" I asked him who is sitting in the couch and remains to be silent. Well what's new? It would surprise us if Minho talks a lot.  "Okay this week we will be free of schedule, so make sure you spend you're time at school, understand?" I said to them..

 

Minho's POV

I'm sitting on the couch.. But I can't get my mind off to that Sulli girl, well maybe it's just because she doesn’t know us and its really new, finally there is someone that doesn’t have interest on us. But I saw her fake smiles. I bet she's not willing to help her father. hmmm I think I'll be enjoying my school life now.

 

No ones POV

 

At around 8pm they receive a text message from their manager.

 

"Be at school exactly 7 am tomorrow, and also you need to meet Miss Sulli Choi at the parking lot. Remember don’t go out of the van if she's not around to avoid your fans from bothering you guys. I want you to enjoy your school life. But remember, you're bringing the name of SHINee and SM so, be good, okay?  I wont be at the dorm today so rest."  their manager texted.

 

-----------------

Sulli's House

 

Sulli's POV   

 

 

AHHHHH! I hate it. Why do the heck I need to be their guide? Aish dad. I hate you. I look stupid earlier for not knowing them. I was now staring at the window of my room, trying to ask why these is happening to me, they're bothering my life.  I was busy looking at the beauty of the moon, when suddenly my phone rings. "Yobo-seo?" I answered it. "Hi Miss Sulli, it's me Onew" gasp What do they need now? Why bothering me?  "oh.. May I ask what can I do for you?"  I ask him. "Well, our manager told us, that my dongsaeng will meet you at the parking lot tomorrow morning at 7am.  Is it okay for you? Or they will just fetch you from you house?" onew asked to me. "uhm..Nevermind oppa. Just let them wait for me at the parking lot. I need to bring my car after all, so no need to fetch me." I answered. "oh. Is that so? Then I'll tell them. Goodnight Miss Sulli, sorry for interrupting you." "it's okay. Goodnight to all of you" I bid them good bye and then hang up. Gosh I hate it.  I then look at the clock and it's time to take my medicine and then after it, I sleep. It will be a stressful day tomorrow.