Chapter 44

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

“I Need your help” Minho suddenly said, they were getting ready to go to the airport to went back to korea, Onew and jjong look at each other and smile. “hey! Flaming charisma is back” onew whisper to jjong. “I know” jjong smiled to onew. “help? With what hyung?” taemin asked curiously “I want her back” minho said seriously looking at them. “soooo? What’s the plan?” key asked him.

 

Minho then told them what they should do, onew then and jjong told him, that they actually had plan to get them together and they ask F(x) for help. 

 

------------------

“sulli, after rehearsal, are you doing something?” krystal asked her, they were having break from their practice of their song. “hmm, well.. none actually, why?” sulli replied, lately she was pretty gloomy, she really missed minho but she didn’t know what to do, she was really afraid. “good! Well you know vic unnie, suggested to have a dinner tonight, she said since we debuted we didn’t went out  to eat dinner and since we didn’t have any schedule so it’s a perfect time, and you know to cheer you up!” she said to sulli excitedly.

 

Sulli think for a while and smiled at krystal “well do I have a choice?” sulli beamed at her. “yay! I am excited!” krystal hug her. Just then their choreographer went back and order them to start practice again.

 

Krystal then secretly sent a message to jjong “oppa, I already convince her to have a dinner later, I guess 45 mins from now you’re in korea already, so we’ll leave you the preparation, we’ll be out by 8.” Krystal texted jjong, she knows that SHINee was probably on their way to korea already.

---------

“waaaah! KOREA!!!!” Onew shouted a little went they came out from the plane, he felt excited going home for the first time. “excited that much huh?” key elbow him as they walk out. “hmm hmm” onew smiled at him. “how about him?” key asked him, pointing Minho by his lips. “oh, just let him, you know minho when he was nervous, he was like that.” Onew said not worrying about minho’s serious face while walking with them, not even smiling. It’s still good thing that minho was wearing sun glasses because if his not, people will really notice his sad and worried eyes.

 

“hey, Krystal texted me and she said sulli agreed” Jjong said to minho as they walk towards the Van, “really?” he said excitedly. “yeah, of course.. F(x) asked her, maybe that’s why she agreed”  jjong replied. “hyung!” minho whined. “hahahaha, don’t be too nervous, minho-goon, you’ll be fine.” Jjong assured him. And minho let out a deep sigh, and then they enter the van and headed to their dorm,  to drop their things and to change clothes.

 

After changing, they went out, it’s now 6 pm.

 

“hyung, me and key hyung, will buy flowers, we will then go straight to the restaurant, okay?” taemin said then hop in inside his car, then followed by key. “thanks taem!” minho said then jjong parked on fron of him and onew. “hop in now, before fans saw us, and followed us on the restaurant.” Jjong said and the two put on their caps and went inside the car.

 

“soo, 100 roses?” key asked taemin, “yeah, that’s what hyung said right? He wants white roses.” He answered key. “you know what, I never thought that someday we will be doing something like this” key smiled a little smelling the roses, a lady then went close to them. “yeah.. somehow I’m afraid to fall inlove” taemin playfully said to key. “yaah! Enough of these serious things. Okay?” key said laughing at taemin and taemin laugh with him. “good afternoon sir, you’re buying white roses?” the lady asked them, and it seems that the girl didn’t recognize them “well, yeah. We need a hundred of them” key said. “okay sir, just wait I’ll wrapped it for you” the girl said and started to get roses from it’s container. After a while. “should I wrapped it as a bouquet sir?” the girl continue to ask. “yes please” key said to the girl. “please fill this up sir, so that I can put in on the card.” The girl said to key and taemin handing them a piece of paper. Key then fill it up.

 

“OMO!! SULLI MINHO???, don’t tell me sir it’s the MINSUL couple?” she ask excitedly  smiling on the content of the paper and looking at key and taemin.

 

To: Sulli

I love you, Only you, My baby girl.

From: Minho Oppa.

 

“well, yes” key smiled at her, taking off his sunglasses, as well as taemin.

 

“OMO!!! SHINEE?? IM A FAN!” the girl excitedly said to them. “thanks” the two said, bowing a little to the girl. “can I take your autograph? And oh, a picture too” she said to them, hoping for their approval. “of course” the both answered and then gave her an autograph and take a picture with her. She then handed to them the flower . “say to them, that Im a fan of their relationship too. I wish them happiness. “ the girl smiled widely while saying to taemin and key handing them the flower. After it, they headed to the restaurant.

 

------------

 

After a few hours of practice finally F(x) was dismissed from their practice. “aww, that was exhausting right?” amber said, as she sits on the couch. “waiting for a call?” she then said to sulli who was checking her phone. “ani, but you know. He never contacted me since yesterday.” She answered amber, somehow they were able to convince her to open her phone and check, she actually plans to call minho but she was quite afraid, and thus she never did.

 

“aigoo, you miss him?” amber ask. “obviously?” she answered sarcastically smiling at amber, “let’s just forget it for a while okay? Now, let’s go to your dorm, so that we can change and we can get ready for the dinner” sulli said changing the subject.

 

After resting for a few minutes waiting for their van they then headed to F(x) dorm, (sulli wasn’t living with them. ) to have a shower and change clothes.

 

“isn’t it quite formal?” sulli asked looking at her baby pink dress. “ani, it’s a restaurant you know, we should were decent clothes, people might recognize us” victoria said to her, sulli nodded at her.

 

After an hour it’s almost 8 pm they finished getting ready, they went out of their dorm and ride on their van and headed to the restaurant.

 

“aish, Im nervous” amber whispered at krystal as they walk inside the restaurant. “just act cool you know” she answered smiling a little, so that sulli will not notice their actions. “are they already here?” amber asked krystal. “yeah, jjong oppa texted me already, they were waiting for us.” Krystal answered, luna and victoria was talking with sulli.

 

“I reserve a place on the second floor” vic said, gesturing them to went up on the second floor. They then climbed the stairs.

 

-------------------------

 

Sulli’s POV

 

Actually I kind of having a strange feeling. As vic unnie said, we went up on the second floor, is this floor aren’t usually use? It’s kinda dark here. As we reach the second floor, I immediately knew that this area is where the VIP room is. “ready?” vic unnie said. She sounds weird. She and luna then open the door. I gasped on what I saw.

 

It was dark inside.

 

There are candles.

 

Petals.

 

Balloons.

 

Background music.

 

And a big streamer saying IM SORRY.

---------------------------------------------

the story yesterday was actually based on my brother's experience. not because of some girl, but her girlfriend broke up with him, and I tell you he done more than what minho done here. he was even calling me and crying and saying how much it hurts. ke ke ke. I just want to clarify it, because somehow it was exagerated, but if a man was inlove, he can do more than that ^_~. :))

 

anywayssssss.

 

 

I love you all Guys :D

 

thanks for dropping by and reading my story. :)))

 

 

Shawolbaby^^