HE'S BACK!

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

Sulli’s POV

“Ms. Sulli, someone’s is here to visit you” I groaned with suzy’s voice, this week had been so tiring, everyday we’re practicing for the SMtown concert, and to add the guestings and photo shoots. I was actually glad that Mr. Lee, allowed me finally to join in my group’s activity. And Oh! Minho oppa and SHINee, were still not home, he said last night they were shooting a CF, I really miss him, even though every night we were talking on the phone and sometimes we use face time, but I really miss him, this is the longest weeks, that we didn’t see each other since I’ve known him. “Are you still sleeping Miss Sulli?” suzy ask again, I bet she’s in my mini living room. And I guess, it’s kai again, and following what Victoria unnie said to me last week when I told them about kai’s unusual behavior, I tend to just ignore him, and just talk to him casually, so that things will not be awkward between us, but he’s kind of annoying. I then Lazily get out of my bed,

 

 

 

 

As I went out of my bed, and proceed to my mini living room, I instantly saw A really really Big stuff toy. He’s almost the same height of me, the stuff toy is sitting on the chair, suzy is not here already, maybe she went out.  The stuff toy is really cute, but knowing that it came from kai, I just felt weird, I hope it came from oppa, I pout. I really miss him. As I walk towards the living room, I’ve found that no one is there, where’s kai? I asked myself. Then on the table a Flowers was placed, and 4 different boxes. Sweet right? I sighed.

 

 

 

I walk slowly towards the stuff toy. “Annyeong!” I greeted the big teddy bear. I silently laughed at myself, poor him, he’s really cute, but I got annoyed that he came from an annoying person. Above the boxes there is a card placed. I really wondered why kai, have to do this things, I mean, he didn’t even told me that he likes me or anything.

 

 

“I miss you”

That is what written on the card.

Suddenly, a soft hands covered my eyes.

“Did you miss me” I deep voice whispered in my ears, and by just that I felt that my whole body is recharged.  

“Oppa?” my voice was low. I knew that voice. But hearing his voice is like a dream. I miss him soo much.

He slowly remove his hands from my eyes, HE’s HOME! HE’S WITH ME!,

I was facing my back at him, I then felt a warm arms, that enveloped me behind.

“I miss you soo much baby girl” he whispered in my ears again, while hugging me tightly. I smiled. I turned to face him.

“OPPA!” I said, excitedly. Smiling while some tears falling from my eyes, and I hugged him.

“I miss you sooooo much” I said as I squeeze him with my hug. “me too baby girl, I miss you” he said squeezing me back.

“Where’s my welcome kiss?” he said as soon as he releases me from his hug, and look! He’s pouting at me.

 

 

 

I just smiled as  I leaned closer. Very eager, he immediately captured my lips, he did miss it. It’s actually a good feeling, “I really miss you baby girl” he said between the kiss, “I will never be away from you, this long again, I thought I’ll be insane” he said in between the kiss again. I giggle. After a few minutes of sharing kiss with him, we pulled out.

 

 

 

“sooooo? Why do you look sooooooo uninterested when you went out from your room?” He randomly asked, while we sit on the couch, I pulled out one box that he brought. “oh, I just woke up, I’m tired” I answered him, leaving the idea that I thought it was kai, who’s here since, he didn’t told me last night that’s he’s going home.

 

 

 

“what’s with this?” I  asked him, as I open one of the box that is pull of lollipops, He’s soo childish. “you don’t know that?” he asked with amazement in his voice, as what I said. He’s really childish. I hit him with the cover of the box, “No, I don’t. what’s this?” I laughed at him, “will I not have toothaches, because of this?” I asked him playfully. “No, just brush your teeth” he laughed at me “come on baby girl!  I know you love lollipops” he winked at me, he was playing with my hair while his other arms I around my shoulder, I was leaning against him, my feet were up in the couched. “I thought, you were expecting another person earlier, it seems, that my surprise, didn’t hint you that it was me” he said, and I felt guilty, somehow I should told him, about kai.. but I don’t want him to misunderstand me. “ani, it’s because I just woke up,” I answered him.

 

 

 

“how did you manage bringing all of this here?” I randomly asked him. “I got help from Mrs. Suzy” he said laughing a little. I heard him yawn “tired?” I ask him as I got up from leaning unto him, I look at his face, he lose weight, his hair grown longer, he has dark circles around his eyes, and he looks pale, yet still very handsome. “yeah, we never really have a long rest there, just 2-3 hours of sleeps, then some break.” He said, as he yawned again. “when did you arrived?” I ask him. “oh, just 2 hours from now.” He answered smiling at me, “come” I sais, patting my lap. “what?” he asked curiously, sometimes minho oppa, is stupid, I laughed a little. “sleep, here” I said again, still patting my lap. “are sure?” he asked. “of course, I don’t want to have a skinny pale boyfriend, because he was not sleeping right” I answered pulling him, He smiled at me, then he positioned his head on my lap. “just a little time baby girl, I’m all yours afterwards” he murmured as he close his eyes. My poor pretty boy, he’s soo young,  and is really hard working, I wonder what did they did on japan, they stayed there for almost a month and he told me that they will start preparing for their Korean comeback once they’re back here. I guess because they were really popular now, and I also realize that F(x) is also really busy, I hope that everything will be fine to the both of us, we’ve encounter a lot together, and I really can’t go on without him, he’s my strength.  I kiss his forehead and then I proceed on opening the box he brought.

 

----------------

 

 

“soo, did you told him already?” KYrstal asked me, as we walk towards the dressing room, we’re having guesting tonight. “not yet krys, I don’t know how to start, and kai didn’t even told me he like me” I said to her, I really don’t know how to tell it to oppa. “hmm.. just told him, about your feeling about what he’s doing, soo that he will nopt misinterpret anything” she said and I just nod at her. 

 

-------------------------------

sorry for the short update  I'm kind of really busy lately because of our Midterm exams, and duty:((