Meeting the choi 2

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

“aigoo, come here dear” Minho’s mom told to sulli and went to her and hug her. sulli also responds to minho’s mom hug, she felt the warm welcome that the choi family gives her, Minho’s dad and brother greeted her also. “let’s eat now, dinner is ready” Minho’s dad told them and lead them to the dining hall.

Sulli’s POV

Their house is really big, as expected you will notice that mostly the design of the house is related to soccer, I can also see some paintings and portraits, family photo, I giggle when I saw it Minho oppa is quite young on the picture, and yeah since then he was already handsome, somehow I envy them because their family is complete and happy. Minho’s dad lead us to the dining hall, I seated beside Minho oppa and his brother and mother opposite to us.

 

“sulli, you should eat more, you’re pale and quite skinny” Minho’s mom said to me smiling and she put some vegetables to my  plate, I bow a little and smile to minho’s mom “thanks..ajumma” I said. “aigoo, don’t call me ajumma, just call me Mom” minho’s mom replied to me and smile widely.  

“really? I can call you Mom?” I replied to her, for a very long time I never called anyone mom, and honestly I miss calling it. I’m happy that they somehow like me. “of course dear” she replied smiling “thanks, aju-Mom” I replied to her smiling. Minho oppa, his dad, and brother were smiling to me also.

The dinner was okay, the food was great, their family was really a great one, I really cant stop thinking how Minho oppa miss them, his happy face is quite different with the happy face I usually saw. I noticed that he was close to his brother also, and they also told me that, he gave a car to his brother the one that he won on dream team.

After dinner we went on the living room and talks for a while before leaving. “sulli-yaah, you want me to show something” Minho oppa excitedly told me. “what something?” I replied to him curiously. “that’s a surprise, come here!” he said to me and motioned me to come with him, I walk after him, we went upstairs on the 2nd floor of their house and walk towards the last room on the right side of the house. “faster” he said excitedly. Okay now Im really curious what is inside of that room. He gently open the door and I was amazed with what is inside the room, It’s like a SHINee mini museum. All the album’s with different covers, the posters of them, a life size picture of them, different picture from their trip. Their clothes during last concerts, some of their fan’s gift and etc. so this is the reason that’s why his room in the dorm was quite empty. “before I decided to become an Idol, I give up everything” he suddenly said. “I give up my friends, my family, my school and somehow my hobbies” he added. “but to be honest I never had a single regret in myself now, being an idol is a great opportunity. I meet different kind of person, when we worked together” he smile while saying and now he’s holding my hands and I was just looking on his face “I meet the four important person in my life, onew hyung, jjong hyung key and taemin, after 6 years of being and living together, actually I cant imagine myself without them. That feeling when you can bring happiness to people because of our music is the greatest feeling I felt. Their smile. But mostly I never regret being an idol because through it, I meet you” he look at me, “I love you.” He whispered and remain I remain silent and just look at him. “I love you soo much that Im afraid to lose you, every time Im away from you I was worried, what if something will happen to you, what if I lose you?” he said while holding my hands tightly and I noticed that his eyes is starting to well up with tears, “you’re everything to me sulli, you’re my baby girl.” He hug me tightly. “and please… live for me, live for your dad, live for your friends and for your fans.” he added and I hug him back tightly. And now I notice that my tears was starting to fall. “please? I promise to be their for you, I will pray for you, we will never leave you” he said, and by that I know what he meant, he want me to undergone the surgery. “oppa, for now I still don’t know what to do, Im afraid. I really want to live for everyone.” I replied to him hugging him tightly and crying. “will wait for you answer baby girl. Please take care of your self okay? I know I’ve been telling you this for almost a thousand time. But I didn’t want something will happen to you.” “ne, oppa. I will. I love you oppa. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for being there to me.”he release me from hugging and wipe my tears. “stop crying baby girl, you should smile.” He said while smiling at me and continue to wipe my tears I managed to smile back at him, looking at his face. “can I kiss you oppa?” I ask him.

 

Minho’s POV

“can I kiss you oppa?” sulli asked me suddenly, I smile on my thought with what she said, she’s really asking permission huh? I smile at her. “huh? What if I don’t want?” I and she pout. “I hate you” she replied. “aigoo. Can I kiss you?” I say to her instead. “andwae!” she replied pouting. “well, sorry missy. I don’t need your permission. And by that I kiss her. I know she’s quite surprise but then she kiss me back, she was smiling when I kiss her, she wrapped her hands on my neck and I wrapped my hands around her waist. Her lips were still soft like the first time I kiss it. I love her, this is what all I think. I love this girl. The kiss was long and passionate. After our lips parted I hug her tightly. And whispered again “I love you baby girl”, “I love you too pretty boy oppa.” She smiled. Then we walked down hand in hand smiling.

 

There at the living room was my family. I know they are happy for me. And I know they like sulli.

We sit with them and have some conversation, my mom really likes sulli. She keeps on nagging at her like saying they should have shopping together, cooks together and etc. and also promised her that she will visit sulli in seoul with her free time. After 30 minutes. We bid goodbye to them and went to my car and headed back to seoul. Sulli fell asleep on the car, she’s tired I guess anyways this day was really long. I bring her home and after I went to the dorm.

 

When I entered the dorm, as expected they’re waiting for me. “how is it?” jjong hyung asked me. I sit with them on the couch, “it’s okay.. they like her” I smile while replying to him. “I know, well who wouldn’t like her?” jjong said smiling.. “yeah, you’re right, and my mom keeps on nagging her, it’s a dream come true for her having a daughter, she even want’s sulli to call her mom”. They laughed with what I said “well as expected from ajumma” they all replied. “well, you manage to talk to her?” onew hyung asked me. I nod. “I took her on shinee’s room” I said. “and?” they asked me, well I told her that we want her to live and thus we want her to undergone surgery.. and yeah she said she will decide it, she’s afraid, she said” I told them “and?” they asked again. Aigoo, and we kiss? Should I tell them that? I laugh a little. “and.. well it’s a secret” I said to them smiling and went to my room, so that they couldn’t ask me more. “YAAAA! CHOI MINHO!! What secret huh?” they keep banging the door of my room. “HYUNG SOMETHING HAPPENED BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU RIGHT??” taemin asked loudly. Aigoo that young man thinking about mischievous thing, but no way in hell I will tell them about the kiss, they saw it before and that’s enough. “NO WAY I WILL TELL IT TO YOU FOUR, and NOW IF YOU DON’T MIND IM TIRED AND WE STILL HAVE WORK TOMORROW, I WILL SLEEP NOW, GOODNIGHT!” I shouted back. To them and started to close my eyes. After a few seconds my phone beep, and I took it, I guess it’s sulli.

 

 

“oppa, how are you? I miss you”

 

A text from someone I didn’t expect, yes definitely we saw each other often, performed together but it’s just that. She never talked to me since that day.

 

And now what she wants?

 

-------------------------

 

I know it's quite short. but I really want to ask sorry for a delay update, :(( My student life is really busy, I've been working for all the videos and documentary for our case presentation. and thanks God it's a successful one, we get high grades from all 13 instructors. I hope you like this chapter. I will update more later :))))

 

 

^^shawolbaby