CONFESS to US

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

"Yaa! Minho, get inside, Mr. Lee is already here. And explain yourself later" their manager said to Minho. Minho then rushes inside the meeting room where his fellow shinee member is and with  Mr. Lee.

 

 "Minho, you're late.. For the first time huh?" Mr. Lee said to Minho. "I’m sorry Mr. Lee, something came up. It will never happen again”, "its okay, I know you. Its just that I’m a bit surprise because it's the first time you came late."

 

"Well let's talk now, about your projects here in Korea, I know you're busy because of your album in japan, but we cannot let Korean fans to forget you right?"  "Well, now.. You will do some guesting’s and photo shoots and also, promoting your Japanese album here in Korea, after everything was settled, we can also start planning about your next Korean comeback" "okay Mr. Lee, we will work hard" Onew answered him, while the rest nodded. "I know, because you're SHINee, hardworking as usual" Mr. Lee, smiled while saying.

 

"Thank you Mr. Lee for trusting us" their manager said.  "Anyway, about you three boys going to school,. ~you cannot stop us from going to school Mr. Lee~ Minho thought while Mr. Lee is saying

 

“It's because you're an idol, and everyone is looking up to you so, we cannot give up your studies, you need to graduate after all, so I've talk to Mr. Choi the CEO of your school, well I think he was afraid to lose SHINee in his school because he said he will send her daughter to tutor the three of you every after day to keep you updated in your class, well I guess It's not a bad idea  so I agree. And remember you should be extra good with her daughter. Clean your dorm every time she will be there, for all your information Mr. Choi is going to be one of the major stock holder of SM, he will be a future boss too. " Mr. Lee explained to them, while a smile was place on Minho's face ~that means I will see her more often despite of my schedule?~  Minho thought, "Minho-yaa, don’t be too obvious" key whispered to him, he then elbow key, making key laugh more.

 

"That's all, you can leave and proceed to your schedules now." Mr. Lee commanded and then SHINee bow to him and then go,

 

 

"Wow, we will be having a new tutor" Taemin said happily. “I hope she will be close to us, anyways she will be with us more often" key said.  While Minho is just silent. They went then to the parking area and ride on their van, "Minho, give me your car keys, I'll drive your car home in your dorm, It's not safe for you to drive" their manager said then Minho give him his car keys.

 

 

Inside the car

 

"So, Mr. Choi Minho, would you explain yourself to us?" Onew asked Minho while the three is waiting for his explanation though key knew it already. "Huh? Nothing," minho replied "Nothing? why does we felt that you're hiding something from us? Onew asked him again. "Hyung, there's nothing really" ~tsss minho. Sorry if I will do these~ "I think our Minho is falling in love" Key said out of the blue. "IN LOVE?????" onew, taemin, jjong and even Minho shouted shockingly with what Key said. "ME? IM IN-LOVE? HAHAHAAHA nice joke Key," Minho said and the three started staring at him, hoping that he will told them. "What gives you an idea that he's in-love? And who is she?" jjong said. "No other than.. The Ice princess, CHOI SULLI" key told them and their eyes widened "HAHAHA oh, hyung you're kidding" taemin said. "No I’m not." key said seriously.  While Minho, is closing his eyes and covering his ears with earphones, volume the music in full blast, so that he can’t hear their conversation ~am I in-love with her? No I'm not, it was just because of her voice, okay Choi Minho, you're not in-love.~ Minho thought and continue to close his eyes.

 

"Okay, I will tell you why I think he's in-love" key said, and then the three went closer to him, eager to listen his story. "Did you notice something is weird with Minho?" key asked, "Nothing, he was always weird anyway" Jjong said and laugh after "hyung? I can’t figure out" taemin answered, "yes, I do.." onew said. "Well, okay.. In school, after we arrive, he will asked permission to go out, we usually allow him, since it was just a walk." "yes, hyung would always go out and say that he will just walk around" taemin said. "well, last time, Taemin wasn’t there because he have a photo shoot, again Minho ask permission to go outside, while me I noticed his weird action lately and so I decided to follow him, then I end up in an old building at the back of the building we're staying, at first I thought Minho was really weird, I mean it's creepy there. Then after a few minutes I noticed Minho was gone, but suddenly I heard a beautiful voice along with a piano playing, I was amazed by it, so I follow the sound, completely forgetting that I was following Minho, then when I reached the room which I am certain that the voice comes from there, the singing voice stop and also the piano, I was about to enter when I heard the person inside talking, and guess what I saw, Minho smiling and talking to that ice princess Sulli" key told them.

"so, you mean the owner of the voice is sulli?" jjong said. "yeah! I swear you need to hear her voice, it's amazing.. It's sweet. And not to mention her talent in playing piano" key answered. "Wow! But, come to think of it, Minho hyung never told us that" taemin said. "Yeah, that's why, he never told us about it, didn’t you find it unusual? Because, minho never hide anything from us, even personal things, and more when we had talk about seeing girls, but he denied it, that's why I got more curious, and when we left for japan, I definitely saw him being sad, and to add up what happen now, I know that he went to the school just to see her." key said to them again.

"YAAHH! MINHO I HATE YOU!" jjong said to him then slap his biceps, so that he will open his eyes. "Hyung what?" Minho asked them totally clueless of what key told the other members. "You're in-love with her?" jjong start to interrogate him, "inlove me? With whom?" minho asked. "Who? Is there anyone? Of course with the ice princess" key said then smirked as if he hit the jackpot. "hahaha, key.. Of course not." minho denied, well he didn’t think he's in-love with Sulli, it’s just he find her interesting, mostly because of her voice. "aish, denying?" key said. Minho was about to answer but they we're interrupted with their driver saying that they arrive at the venue.

 

"Aish, Choi Minho. Explain this things to us later okay?" jjong said. Then they all went out the van and went inside the building.

 

---------------------------------------

 

Sulli's POV

 

Again, I’m in my dad's office, "what bomb he will going to explode now?" I said to myself.

After a few minutes he entered the office. "oh, you're already here?" ~no dad, it's just my picture, aish~ sulli thought. "yes, what you need now dad?" her dad smirked "well, tutoring start today baby." "what? today?" "yes, Mr. lee told me, that the boys are free this afternoon so we can start tutoring them. Okay that's all you can leave now" my dad said. Seriously I really want to shout at him. But, it's just that I still respect my dad. But why do the hell I need to be involve with that guy’s life? I hate them. Especially that bad jerk Minho. I know, they have left japan that day that's probably why he didn’t went there, but hell! I have prepared it. He just wasted my time.

 

------------------------------------

 

Later that afternoon, Minho and Taemin's photo shoot finished, then they went to their dorm.

 

The boys tried to ask Minho about him and Sulli but failed. Minho just look at them and hence he just answered them saying "she's just a friend, no were not even friends, I’m not in love with her" again and again.

 

"We will make him confess to us" key told onew, jjong and taemin as they talk about him in the living room, while minho is in his room. "What?" jjong asked, "He didn’t confess to us, so we will let him told us, okay." key said "how?" onew asked him. "We'll make him jealous." key said then smirked. "Jealous? With whom hyung?" taemin asked. "with you taemin." key said. "how?" jjong asked, "here's the plan, since sulli we'll be tutoring us, we would interact more often. So, taemin you're going to get close to sulli, talk to her most of the time, hmmm don’t let minho talk to her, you have also to confess to us that you like sulli, brilliant isn’t it?" key said then put his hands in the air, and seems to rejoice.

"We'll try it. Let's see then" onew said "hahaha it's gonna be fun" jjong murmured. "But do you think minho hyung will believe us?" taemin asked innocently. "Well, you know hyung is very clever, he will not be fool easily" taemin added "aish, taemin believe me, if a person is inlove he become insane, he will the things he usually not done, okay? So just don’t screw us up okay?" key said to taemin as if he was expert in love.

 

--------------------------

 

Sulli's POV

 

Even though I hate them, but now.. I found myself driving my car to their dorm. "aish, they're making my quiet life miserable." I murmured. And more annoying is I will see that jerk, well I can just put on my poker face and do, the things that I should do. After few minutes of driving I think I arrived. Wow! Looking at the dorm, they sure are an idols, it's big (well, not to compare my house, it's mansion though but seems that no one lives). I went to the door and pressed the door bell.

 

~ding dong ding dong~

 

Key rushed to the door and answer me through the monitor. "Oh, it's sulli. Come in" key said to her and pushed a button so that I can enter. "YAAAH!!! SULLI IS HERE!!" key shouted enough to let minho heard it.

 

________________________

 

comments are highly appreciated.

 

thank you to all those who've subscribed with my story ^_^

 

SHAWOLBABY<3