FAKE COUPLE

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

Sulli's POV

I woke up with a BIG news! God, I never thought that one day my dad will use me for his business. Me? Will become SHINee's Minho's girlfriend? I’m shocked, very shocked. How lame they are to use the gossip of minho to gain more interest? I hate my dad, I really really hate him. Still his words is echoing in my mind "oh baby-yaaa, its a good start for your debut"  and who the hell said that I’m going to debut?.  He said it easily completely ignoring my feeling, what would I feel about he never thought about it, if I will be happy or sad, or I am willing to do it or not, No hever did, all he is thinking about is money.

But of course I can’t hate minho-oppa. Because I clearly know that it’s all because of me, because he wants me to be happy, he selflessly help me, I’m thankful to him because the things we did really did make me happy, I feel free, I feel loved, I feel secured. I may be crazy but if it’s the only way to get rid of those issues, I’ll be responsible.

—------—------

"What? What did you say? She agree with it?" Minho asked their manager. "yeah, I had a talk with Mr. lee a while ago and he said sulli agree with it, it's seem that her father was the one who talked to her, and oh, Mr. lee had said that she will be training as an idol here, maybe she'll be also skipping school." their manager stated. "Don’t tell my band mates about it okay? I’ll be the one who will tell them" Minho said to his manager then storms out of the office.

"How could she agree to it? Why? And hell, why did she agreed to become a trainee here? Did she ever thought that it could affect her health?"  Minho told himself while he was driving to their school, he was angry. Very angry. he never thought that sulli will agree to the silly tactic of lee soo man, but most of all the one that bothers him is sulli becoming a trainee, he had experienced the hardship of becoming a trainee, and he doesn’t know how will sulli cope up to it, if we're talking about her talent, it would be exception because if they indeed hear her voice, even though she's not Mr. Choi's daughter he's sure that SM will not let go her. But her life is at stake.

He arrive at their school after 15 minutes, he then went inside the school, not bothering if fans will saw him, what he needs now is to talk with sulli, he went straightly to sulli's class room and found her in her usual sit, he went to her, and drag her outside causing other people to wonder.

"Could it be possible that the girl with Minho oppa is that ice princess?  They look the same."  A group of girl gossiping when they saw Minho dragging sulli.

"What the hell???  Minho oppa's girlfriend is the ice princess???????"  Another group gossip.

Minho drag sulli to the music room, "oppa? can you let go of me?, it hurts" sulli calmly said to minho because his grip on her wrist is really tight and minho doesn’t seems to notice it ,immediately he let go,  "sorry" he said calmly, at first they were just being silent. "oppa, is there a problem?" sulli ask him.

"YAAAH!!! WHY DID YOU AGREE TO IT?"  Minho said to her with a loud voice which make her startled. "The what?" she asked innocently. "The acting thing" minho said. ~omo, is he angry?, or its because he has a girlfriend, yaa sulli you might ruin their relationship~ sulli thought while unable to answer minho's question.

 "could it be.......could it be.... " sulli was about to speak but not able to finish because minho started to speak. "how about your health huh?  why did you agree to be a trainee? what if something happen to you, what if, you'll become exhausted and it will affect your condition? what if they let you worked up? What if.. "minho stop when he felt a warm hug covering his body.

Shocked. “oppa, thank you, but you shouldn’t worry about me, I have to do this for you, It’s my fault, please let me, I’ll promise I will take care of myself, don’t worry, I’ll will never let your career be ruined because of me, because if the only way that issue will be solve is by acting as your girlfriend I will do it, we may knew each other for just a short time, but you guys means a lot to me, you guys are my friends, and remember I’m shinee’s number 1 fan I will certainly not allow others to bully you are make bad issue towards you, I’ll be fine oppa, you’ll be there for me right?, of course shinee’s oppa will be there for me too” sulli said to him while hugging him what she really feels, she really don’t know it, but what only she want is to help minho, because she knew how cruel showbiz entertainment like, people will thought that he was playing around with some girl, that he was a bad example, but if they knew that it was his girlfriend, that despite of his busy life, he manage to have a date with his girlfriend, surely people will think that he is a good man.

Minho’s heartbeat was racing, he never thought that sulli was doing it for him, he didn’t say anything first but he hug sulli back, “but if you find it uncomfortable, your free you withdraw okay? And me and your oppa’s will be guiding you in your training, make us proud little sister” minho said while hugging him and patted her back.

They release each other from their hug, “okay, soo now, I’m officially SHinee’s Minho’s Girlfriend” sulli said playfully. “be a good boyfriend to me oppa, or else I’ll kill you” she glared at minho and then smile “hmmm, you should be honored, hahahaha” minho laughed “why?” sulli asked her curiously “because you’re SHINee’s Minho’s First girlfriend.” Minho smirked at her, “what?” she asked she’s shocked. “you heard me right? Im sure lots of nonna’s will be broken hearted.” Minho brags, “waaaaa, REALLY???. I thought you were a playboy.” Sulli said while laughing out loud “but you sure is full of confidence oppa” sulli said replying his statement of broken hearted nonna’s “why?, I never dated. And will you clearly knew that im really famous” minho said., and they continue to tease each other.

Minho then send sulli home, on his way back home he was still bothered, he didn’t feel that it was right, he still asking his self the WHAT IF”s, but just smile in the end, because somehow, the idea of being sulli’s boyfriend make him happy, “am I falling for her?” minho asked his self.

 

-------------

When he reached his dorm, his band mates was sitting on the couch, and it seems that they are waiting for him.

“minho-yaa, are you okay?” jjong worriedly asked, “im fine hyung, don’t worry” minho answered him and manage to smile, “are you sure?, what did Mr. Lee told you when you went there? Did he scold you?”key asked him, “aish, you’re being too paranoid, he never did that to me” minho answered him, and sit on taemin’s side. “soo, hyung what did he said to you?” taemin asked his hyung, “hmmm, well he came up with a solution” minho flatly said “what is it?” everyone said in unison. Minho looked at him, he laugh because he knew that his friends will nag him about it. “secret” he smirked at them and stand “im sleeping now” he said making his way on his room.  “YAAAAH!!!!! Why being like that???? How many times we said that no secret allowed here? key said while rolling his eyes towards minho totally pissed. “you’ll find it tomorrow”minho said and went inside the room.

“hmmm, what would be the solution?”  everyone sighed thinking what will SM do to stop the fuss about him, while not ruining his name.

 

 

“OHHHHH MY GOD!!! Every one look at this”. Key shouted when he was scrolling on his iPad, they were sitting around the table in the practice room, they’ve been their early, around 7 am, because the choreographer will be meeting them, everyone then went around key, except for Minho of course because he already knew what is it.

 

“SM ENTERTAINMENT HAD STATED THAT THE GIRL CHOI MINHO’s WITH WAS INDEED HIS GIRLFRIEND”

 “IT’S SAID THAT MINHO’s GIRLFRIEND WAS ONE OF SM TRAINEE’s AND SAID TO DEBUT SOON AS A SOLO ARTIST, FOLLOWING THE STEPS OF BOA”

“THEY SAID THE GIRL WAS AT THE SAME SCHOOL OF MINHO, AND SAID TO BE THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF THE SCHOOL OWNER”

“MINHO’S GIRLFRIEND WAS NAMED!! SHE WAS CHOI JINRI, MORE COMMONLY KNOW IN SCHOOL AS CHOI SULLI”

“MINHO OF SHINEE SURE TO BE A SWEET BOYFRIEND, DESPITE OF THEIR SCHEDULE HE MANAGED TO SPEND TIME WITH GIRLFRIEND”

 

This headlines was at the top of the news.

“MINHO EXPLAIN THIS TO US!” the four of them, shouted while glaring at him totally shocked and clueless, he just smirked in response.

 

I hope you love it. :DDDDDD

SHAWOLBABY<3