Crush?

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

“Yaah, minho yah, someone wants to talk to you” jjong shouted at minho who was sitting at the chair at the balcony of their hotel room. “who?” he asked. “aish, just go here okay?” jjong rolled his eyes, he didn’t told him that sulli was actually the one who called, minho followed jjong and went inside,

“hello, this is minho” minho answered the phone without looking the caller ID.

“yah, I think sulli was angry, look she even called long distance just to talk with him” jjong said to key, who was busy chatting with Nicole, “oh, she must be angry, I bet she now knows that minho is having a kiss scene and didn’t even informed her,” key just answered him flatly, “probably, but they’re just fake right? Why would she be affected?” jjong continue to ask key, “yes, but still, even though it’s fake, the whole world believes that they are true, so I think the whole SM was talking about the kissing scene of minho, God! Don’t you think how lucky he is to kiss a famous, and beautiful actress of japan? And I think sulli was just kind of upset because, because she knows nothing about this.” Key explained to him, “well, yeah. You’re right, and maybe some people there are asking her what she felt about it. that's why I told you that we should have told her” jjong said. “hmm. But I think it’s still a good idea that we didn’t told her, if she reacted to it maybe she’s jealous, it’s a good hint that maybe, MAYBE she feel something for minho also.” Key said to jjong who was amused with key’s ideas. “yeobo!! You’re really a genius, hahaha” jjong laughed thinking of the possibility that sulli might have a feelings for minho. “you just realized it now?” key brag.

And jjong went to the door that separates the balcony and their room he  was trying to eavesdropped to minho and sulli’s conversation.

 

Sulli’s POV

I don’t know what I feel, but what I know now is that I need to talk to him. I dialed jjong’s oppa phone number, I bet they are now on their hotel since it’s pretty late now.

he answered me, and I told him that I need to talk to minho oppa, my voice was kind of angry that's why I think he immediately called oppa.

“hello? This is minho” minho oppa answered.

“oppa” I speak with a small voice, I don’t know why, but my heartbeart was racing the moment I heard his voice, honestly I don’t know what to say to him, It’s not like I have to scold him, I don’t have the right to do it, right? Whatever the people know, I knew that we are just fake, then I should not react like this because it’s part of their job. But still I hate the fact that he didn’t even told me about it.

“sulli?”

“hmm” i said.

“oppa, are you still angry with me?” I asked him, actually I want to shout.. but I just cant say those words,

Minho didn’t answer.

“soo, you’re still angry with me?” I said to him since he was not answering my question.

“look, oppa.. I swear to God, I really didn’t mean to say it.. oppa, can you please forgive me? Please?” I said to hi, forgetting my pride. But still he is not answering.

“oppa, please?” I cant help but cry. My tears started to fall, the fact that I know he was angry, i dont know why but i really feel bad, just thinking that he was angry with me.

“sull,” he finally started to talked.

“oppa. Please? I was just joking.. I didn’t mean it.. I didn’t know that it will hurt you.. sorry for being stupid.” I said while sobbing. I just cant stop my tears to flow.

“*sigh* alright. I know. And Im sorry too, sorry for reacting like that.. I know I shouldn’t react like that, but somehow I felt that I am a burden to you. Im sorry” he apologize to me, finally I felt that the burden in my heart washes away and I manage to smile.

“stop crying already, I can hear you here” he chuckled a little.

“arasso, aaaah, I hate you. You made me cry oppa” I .

“well, it’s not my fault though” he said and I can hear him laughed a little.

“aish. But oppa you still owe me an explanation” I said to him referring the kiss scene, but still i dont know how to say it to him, honestly everytime i remember it, it really irritates me.

“explanation for?” he asked cluelessly.

“first. For not informing me that you’re going to japan, and second.. “I stop saying I kinda feel shy to say it.

“and second? He asked again.

“hey sull?” he asked again, I cant seem to open my mouth and say it to him but still I decided to say it.

“well, you haven’t told me that you’re having a kissing scene with a some famous actress there” I rolled my eyes when saying it, and I can hear him laughing on the other line.

“ooohhhhhhh, you’re jealous?” he asked teasingly. ~aish this jerK!!~ I thought.

“jealous, who me? Huh? in your dreams. Of course not!!” I answered him with a pissed voice.

“well, if not why?” he asked again

“well, uh—hmmm”I stutter first, thinking of what reason I have.. “well, because everyone was asking me about it and oh, I look really stupid for being soo clueless about it, what if someone will suspects that we are just acting?” I said to him trying to be cool.

“oh.” He replied shortly.

“soo why?” I ask him again.

“well, because.. im angry with you?” he answered with a question.

“hmmm!” I replied to him,but cant help to smile.

“soo, how’s your practice?” he changed the topic.

“well, it’s fine.. I think for now,” I laughed a little while saying.

“okay, that’s good.. but remember don’t strain your self, rest if you’re tired okay? Don’t forget to take your medicine and drink a lot of water” he started to remind me of everything..

“okay, I know I know.. aish kai was telling all of that the whole day.” I said to him

“kai?” he ask.

“yeah, kai..he was there the whole afternoon watching my practice,actually he’s kinda annoying, reminding me of that and that, but still im thankful to him, he really takes care of me a lot.” I said to him.

“oh. That’s good then” I can feel that his mood had changed ~did I say something bad again?~ I asked my self.

“well, have you ate dinner already?”  he ask me, changing topic again.

“oh, yeah, I ate with kai. And you oppa? Have you ate your dinner already?” I asked him

“oh, with kai. Yeah we ate already.” He answered back totally i can feel that his mood changed.

we continue to talk for few minutes, talking about random things. well, I miss them. i miss their presence, aish. after we talk jjong and key oppa talk to me also. i felt light today, finally were okay.

 

I then lay on my bed, I really had a tough and long day.. I play some music to relax myself, and I started to stare on the ceiling.

 “why do I feel like this?” I ask myself, then I started to remember my life before this things happen. “im just the famous choi sulli in school, famous for being the ice princess, top student of the whole school, the only daughter of the school owner, the un-friendly sulli, the one that everyone was afraid of. “

“I realized how boring my life is” I chuckled when I think of it. “well, not after I meet SHINee, who would thought that those idols that I hate for ruining my peaceful life would be also the one who would put some color into my life?” “I thought that my dad was really stupid, but now I don’t regret following him.”

I close my eyes, trying to fall a sleep, but how may times I tried I cant seem to fall, I feel really strange, minho oppa is keep appearing on my mind, “why?” I ask myself. It’s kinda weird, I remember how my heartbeat increase the moment I heard his voice earlier, it seems that I was longing for that voice, “NO! IT CAN BE!” I said loudly to myself. “no, it’s just because he was angry with me” I said to myself convincing that what I just thought was wrong. “no, but maybe I had a crush on him, just a crush. I don’t trust men right?” I said to my self, and I felt that my blood rushes to my cheeks. “oh my go, it’s just a crush right? Well who wouldn’t ? he’s hot, yeah. He’s handsome, very handsome, he have a y deep voice. Yeah, I know it’s just a crush.” I keep telling to myself. “sulli yah.. what’s happening to you?”
 

Minho's POV

I can't help but feel good with the fact that she called just to say sorry to me, well how could I resist her apology if  she started to cry? I feel really happy. somehow i felt that i am important to her. 

but the way she asked those questions I can feel that she's quite jealous? I laughed when I thought of that. and still I had to admit that I feel really bad the moment he mentioned Kai's name. ahhh seriously? Why should he be there? Ahhh, I really want to fly back to korea now, if not only because of our work here. I sighed.

still I keep reminding myself that what we have is just a fake relationship and we're just friends.

-------------

oh guys, sorry for not updating yesterday, I have to admit that the internet connection here in the philippines is sometimes really a crap. we dont have internet connection since yesterday afternoon. anyways, I have read all your comments, thanks! I really appreciate it. 

 

thanks for reading subscribing and commenting.

I hope you like this. :D

please dont forget to comment, let me know what you feel about my story. ^_^

P.S, : guys can you suggest an idol who can be a perfect girl to have an interest on minho? hihihi I just cant think of any person. just comment below. THANKS ^_^

well friends if you dont mind follow me, and I'll follow you

shawolbaby's accounts

@shawolexobaby on INSTAGRAM 

@shineeExObabies on TWITTER

and on tumblr Shawolexobaby.tumblr.com

 

and also feel free to follow me on my personal account, I'll follow back too :DD

@kimmibeluso on INSTAGRAM

@kimmbeluso on TWITTER 

 

lovelots 

SHAWOLBABY <3

 

 

 

 

----------------