awkward

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

Sulli’s POv

What the hell did happen to us?, why is he sleeping beside me? I’m sure nothing happen between, if there is I should know it right? Aish don’t be stupid sulli, why are you soo nervous? I ask myself while sitting in front of Onew, jjong and key Oppa and taemin, on the couch in my room, beside me is Minho, who was now very silent.

“so?” jjong raise his eyebrow while saying. “op-ppa” I stutter while speaking, hell I was really nervous, I was about to say something when minho oppa cut me off, “hyung, we don’t have to explain anything, It’s my fault, I fell asleep beside her, it’s just an accident” minho told them, “but why are you hugging each other huh?” jjong oppa said to us, suddenly heat rushes to my face, it’s true we are hugging each other, It’s kinda weird but I really feel good when he was hugging me, I feel secured, minho oppa continue to explain to them which I bet, they didn’t believe “so, you mean nothing happen between the two of you, like you know, the hmmmm.” Jjong asked him curiously “AISH HYUNG!!” minho said loudly “what?” jjong said. “what do you think of us? Aish, if that’s happen you will not find us with complete clothes right?” minho said sarcastically. “you have a point minho-goon, but remember if you really done it with her, we’re all going to kill you. Aish, what if your crazy hormones there can’t resist this lovely goddess dongsaeng of us? You’re going to hurt her, you’re going to stain her innocent mind.” jjong sheepishly smile while saying and eyeing me, I cant help but smile on what he said, it was really immature though, but I know the fact that they were willing to scold minho for me.

I suddenly freeze when I remember something, If minho oppa was sleeping beside me, then probably.. he, .. no, it’s just a dream, NO! a horrible dream, but somehow I felt that it was real, I suddenly touch my lips, somehow I felt it. I was suddenly worried that maybe, while we are sleeping I unknowingly kiss minho oppa, since I dreamed of kissing him, and still until now I really don’t know why I had that dream, why? I ask myself. But what if I really kissed him? What if he was awake when I did it? What if I scared him? Aish sulli, how can you be stupid even when you’re in your dream? I scolded myself,  but cant help to smile, as I recall the feeling I had felt in my dreams, do I like him? I ask myself.

“sulli, are you okay?” onew oppa asked suddenly. At last they stop asking us questions, but hell they was still teasing us, I was now sitting beside onew oppa, as I wasn’t comfortable to sit beside minho oppa, somehow I fee shy. And jjong and key was tickling him and started to teas him

“I’m okay oppa” I smiled at onew oppa, “oh, you seem to be out of earth, are you in mars?” onew hyung asked me playfully, I wacked his arms instead of replying him since I don’t even know what to say. A knock interrupted us, it was Suzy my nanny, she brought us, snacks to eat and also my medicine, I tried to hide it, since the rest of shinee’s didn’t knew it.

“don’t, need to hide it. We already know” taemin said to me while I was trying to hide it. “huh?” I asked curiously “aish, I said you don’t need to hide those medicine, we already knew it.. don’t blame minho hyung, he was just worried of you” he said to me, I smile back at him. “just trust us okay?” he winked and then joined jjong and key oppa teasing minho.

AAAH, I love this guys. How come they entered my life that easy? How come they were able to break those walls I built around me? How come I am starting to fall in love with a person I supposed to hate? Wait did I say falling inlove? Aigoo, I must be crazy.

After that useless yet funny talked with my oppa, me and minho oppa get ready to go to SM, yes, another hell day for me.  The way to SM is full of nagging from my oppa who seems to miss me, god it was just a week, and they nag me like we didn’t see each other for a century, once in a while they bring up the thing between me and oppa. Just then I noticed that minho oppa was silent, he didn’t talk since we left our house, he didn’t also talked to me, nor the rest, he was staring on the road outside the van.

“oppa, are you okay?” I asked him, but he must be preoccupied that he seems not to hear me. Well, at the end I choose not to bother him anymore. After a few minutes of drive, we arrive at the building, I was attacked by my group mates with questions like, they keep saying that I was lucky to have minho oppa as boyfriend they really can see how much he loves me. I just smile to them. Shinee oppa’s went to the office of lee soo man because they’re having a meeting with him, and I was left with my group mates and this evil choreographer of us.

After a few times of mastering our dance, our instructor give us a few minutes break, I quickly grabbed my towel and water and sit on the couch, “here! drink this” a person said as he passes an energy drink to me, I don’t need to look at his face cause I know that it was kai. “thanks kai,” I said to him as I accepted his offer, he then quickly sit beside me.

“hmm, I heard, you almost fainted last night” he asked. “uhm. Not really, luckily minho oppa was here, he saved me” I answered him “hmm, that’s good then. Mom told me to tell you that she wants you to visit her, before your debut” he said to me, “oh? Why?” I asked since I know that it’s still a month till my next check up. “hmm, well with that matter I don’t know” he said. “aah, okay.. I will, thanks kai.” I said to him.

-----------

Minho’s POV

The meeting with Mr. Lee was just a reminder of our upcoming projects, and well scolds me a little. I know he would be angry, well you know. Rejecting a kiss from a famous star of japan, I actually made everyone shocked when I ask the director of CF that instead of a kiss in the lips I will just kiss her in the cheeks, they reacted like that because it’s not like me, I wasn’t nervous at all, It’s not like my first kiss on screen, but when I think of sulli, and the fact that I didn’t inform her would probably make her upset so I decided not to kiss her. as we walk towards the practice room, where my hyungs want to watch sulli, I cant stop thinking about what happened last night, to be honest I was not that affected with what my hyung saw but rather I was more affected with the fact that sulli, didn’t remember anything the fact that it was the most meaningful kiss I had experience, the way she kissed me to, thinking of it will make my spine go shiver, I just love how her lips were touching mine. And now I cant even look at her, I felt nervous when I look at her.’

We entered the room while laughing, because they started to tease me again, and even told me that if I will not follow them they will told everyone that we sleep together, just then my face suddenly changed into a gloomy one, because when we entered the room, I saw sulli and kai talking with each other.

 

------

Minho was still staring at them when they walk towards him and her, ~why is he here again?~ he thought, the four shinee boys chose to sit beside kai and sulli but minho decide to sit on the last chair far away from sulli. He felt different emotions, he was actually jealous of kai, but never find the courage to approach her.

The next hours shinee and kai including other manager watch F(x) as they practice for the last time before the lunch break. They all clapped after the song, indeed they knew that f(x) is now ready to debut. “sulli, lunch together okay?” onew asked sulli who was wiping her sweat. “oppa, can we bring kai?” ~WHY????~ minho thought when he heard her say his name “of course, the more the merrier.” Onew said “okay, kai. Eat lunch with us okay?” sulli said. Kai who was extremely happy with her invitation started to cling his self to sulli, he carried her bag and towel, as they walk towards the building’s cafeteria, ~DID HE FORGOT THAT I WAS THE BOYFRIEND HERE?~ minho thought jealously.

----------

okay I know it's boring, sorry but it needs to be here, dont worry more updates tomorrow :D

 

And friends pardon me for my mistakes in grammar or in spelling I'll edit it agai tomorrow :-) Follow me on twitter friends @kimmbeluso I'll be glad to meet you :P