EPILOGUE

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

7 years later…year 2020

~~BREAKING NEWS!!~~

F(X) Member CHOI SULLI RUSHED IN THE HOSPITAL IT SEEMS THAT SHE WILL NOW GIVE BIRTH

After the shocking proposal of her husband Choi Minho on last year SMtown Concert here in Seoul, now the 27 years old Idol, was rushed in the hospital earlier this afternoon, she was on her early 9 months of pregnancy, the idol was on leave for almost 7 months now after the news broke down about her pregnancy, Minho’s Mom was the one who rushed her in the hospital, since Minho is on his Practice for the upcoming comeback of SHINee, both SHINee and F(X) fans were praying for her safe delivery and for a healthy Baby Girl.

===========================================================================

MINHO’s POV

“Minho! Where is she now?” I heard Onew hyung called me, they’ve just arrived from SM “she’s in the labor room, any time now she’ll be ready to deliver, the doctor said she will call me If I’ll be needed inside” I answered them, actually I don’t really know what to do anymore. I’m both afraid and excited the same time.  “Oppa where is she now?” this time it was the F(x) who arrived. “she’s inside” taemin answered them.

 

 

“Mr. Choi Mrs. Choi is calling you” A nurse went out and called, “tell her “fighting”!” everyone said as I went inside the room.

 

“take care of them Minho” I heard sulli’s dad said. “I will appa” I answered

 

I was not fully inside the room when I heard sulli screaming.

 

“I promise! The moment I saw Him I will really kill him! Umma! It’s soo painful, I hate him soo much!

 

I actually laugh a little, sulli is soo cute, when she’s pregnant she have a lot of weird cravings, even making me in the middle of the night find it, she’s very hormonal, she hate all my perfumes, but still she’s my baby girl.

 

 

“hating me now huh?” I as I went inside. ‘boom!’ A pillow was thrown to me. “I HATE YOU SOO MUCH!!” She shouted again, I walk closer to her. “I love you too baby girl!” I replied her instead, and kiss her on forehead. And then she started to cry, very hormonal right? “oppa, It’s really painful, It’s like my back gonna fall off” she whined and my mom started to comfort her, also me. “be strong baby girl okay? Were gonna meet our little angel soon” I smile to her massaging her back to comfort her. “I swear, I will never get pregnant again, it’s so painful” she cried, its not funny but Im really laughing now. “really, soo I will never heard you screamed my name again like the time we’re..you know?”I winked, teasing her.. “YOU ERT!” she screamed hitting me, “I’m your husband how does that make me ert huh?” I continued teasing her. “Umma I swear, I really hate your son now!” she to my mom.

 

 

“Mrs Choi, we’re just going to perform internal examination to know if you’re fully dilated” the Ob-gyne said.

 

 

“good, you’re going to see your little angel now, you’re fully dilated, Mr. choi, please put on the scrub suit placed inside that cabinet and follow us inside that room” she said pointing me the things she said, “baby girl, be strong okay” I said then I went to the cabinet to get the scrub suit.

 

 

“Pushed, take a deep breath Mrs. Choi, you can do it” the Doctor instructed her, sulli continued to scream in pain and I was just holding her tightly in her hands, I actually wanted her to give birth through cesarean but she insisted to deliver normally, and were glad that the doctor said it’s safe.

 

 

After a few minutes that seems to be centuries, finally the whole room was surrounded with a beautiful strong cry.

 

 

“Baby out!” the doctor said as the nurse prepares the small crib beside the doctor, they immediately placed our baby and wrapped it with a small blanket and puts the baby on sulli’s chest, I saw tears were flowing from sulli’s eyes, and from mine also, finally we met our baby. “she’s soo pretty” I whispered at sulli’s ear and kiss her on her forehead, now I’ll be having to baby girl in my life. “I love you oppa” I heard him says as she cradle our baby. “I love you too baby girl” I replied and then the pediatrician get our baby for him to examine and clean her.

 

 

==========================================================

…. Year 2018

MINHO'S POV

 

 “SMTOWN! LET THE SHOW BEGIN!” Mr. Lee shouted, as the SNSD noona about to rock the stage, consecutive years of SMTOWN family rocking the stage of different country, we now to start the 2018 SMTOWN CONCERT Live in Seoul and today korea celebrate white day. As our family grew larger, we set to give the fans a satisfying concert, like other years, we all prepared very well, for this concert. The crowd went wild when the SNSD noona started to sing and dance.

 

 

The show continue for almost 2 hours now…

 

 

“Baby girl! You’re next goodluck” I said to sulli as I hug her,  yes after five years, see? We’re still together, happy and contented and strong, five years. Taemin and Krystal were together also they were both happy as our other members were dating also, but not Idols.

 

 

“oppa, see you later” sulli said as she get ready with her solo performance.

 

 

“hyung, ready for your little show later” taemin asked me, “yes, but I’m still afraid though, I hope everything will be fine” I answered him “don’t worry hyung, she loves you soo much” he said again patting my back. I guess it’s time, a few minutes after I heard my baby girl’s voice her lovely voice, the voice that actually captured my heart.

 

=========

 

Sulli’s POV

 

After how many years of being an Idol I’ve experienced lot of things, happiness, success, sadness, pain friendship and second life, everything I owe this to those people who love me, and Now as I sing for my fans, I cant help thinking how lucky I am. Meeting and bringing happiness to their lives.

 

I’m singing an English love song. Every lyrics of this song I dedicate to my fans, this is how I show my love for them, they were all singing with me, I was on my last stanza when suddenly the lights turn off, DÉJÀ VU? It’s like it happen long ago..

(this is the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKs3bybeTO8)

 

~~I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
Oh all I wanna do is grow old with you



I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you~~


I suddenly heard a deep super familiar voice singing. And a spotlight then was spot to the most amazing man in my life, I was stunned, he was just looking straight at me as he sing, the fans were getting wild screaming.

 

~~I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold

 


Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control~~

 

He continued to sing, he’s walking towards me slowly, he’s eyes were looking at my eyes directly, he’s soo special to me, as tears flow from my eyes, he never ceased to surprised me.

 

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you

 

I can feel the sincerity in every lyrics he sang. My pretty boy. The music stop and the whole stadium went silent. He stood in front of me.

 

“baby girl.. I wanna grow old with you” he said to me.. then he moves and face the crowd.

 

“shawol, you’ll be always in my heart you know that right?” he started to said facing all the fans. “yes!” the fans replied together. “you know, that forever I will be grateful to be part of your life. But now.. I also want to be forever belong in the life of the person I love the most” he said still talking with the fans. And the fans screamed.. suddenly my heart were beating faster, what does he meant?

 

“I Choi Minho, would likely to ask everyone’s permission, to allow me.. “ he said not finishing his sentence and then he faced me, he kneeled down. And I think I’m going to faint now. He took out from his pocket a red small box. “baby girl, I know I’ve been telling you this always, but I will never get tired telling you this, you were the most wonderful person that happen into my life, I love you soo much, and in front of everyone, I wanna grow old with you..and I would like to ask you.. Will you marry me?” and that’s it! The fans went wild again chanting me to say yes.

 

“yes!” I answered him, I love him and being with him for the rest of my life, I couldn’t ask for more.

 

“yes!” he screamed he put’s the ring on my finger, he’s so happy he stood up and hug me tightly and kiss my forehead.

 

Today is the happiest day of my life. I will be Mrs. Choi.

 

After months of preparation we finally got married, I love the fact that everyone gives us blessing even our fans, after we got married, fans didn’t leave us. After few months of being married, we found out that I’m actually 2 months pregnant. Mr. Lee allowed me to leave for a while to ensure the safety of my baby.

 

=================================================================

 

“the baby is here” I heard key oppa, said as the nurse enter my room as she pushed a crib inside

“meet your, cute little princess, she’s 5 pounds, everything is normal” the nurse said as she handed me my baby. “congratulations again” she said then went out of my room. “wow! She looks like you unnie!” krystal said. “no, she looks like me more” Minho oppa, snapped at her, he was sitting beside me on the bed, among all I think Minho oppa is the most happiest person right now, and I know he will be a good father to our baby.

“let’s take your first family picture!” Victoria unnie said as he gestured as three to smile on the camera.

1.. 2.. 3.. *click*

“I love you baby girl, I love you my baby girl” oppa said as he kissed me and our baby.

I know everything doesn’t end here, we will have a long life ahead, the most important for us now, is to make sure that our baby will be raised well and we to be a good parents.

Let everyone be our inspiration.

The end.
 

==========================================================

THE END. huhuhuhuhuhuhuh

I will miss my baby girl and pretty boy.

this fanfic was been a part of me for this past few months, it shows how I love Minsul. 

but most of all because of this fanfic, I've meet a lot of people, I may not see everyone personally, but to tell you, you never failed to brings smile on my face, I'm glad meeting you.

 

I love you all 

~shawolbaby <3

 

 

 

but wait... I have new story and please check it out now :))

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/368428/my-rival-fxband-minho-romance-shinee-sulli-minsul-school

 

see you there! :))