I'll protect you

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

“She’s Sick and she might die” this words are keep running on minho’s mind, he knows that she doesn’t want it but all he feels now is pity, he pity sulli for having that kind of disease, no wonder she was cold as ice. He is now lying on his bed he was staring on the ceiling for almost 1 hour.

 

Earlier

Minho sends sulli home because she’s really need to rest, silence was all over the car, “what you heard can you keep it?” sulli ask favor, “why?” minho simply ask her, “because I don’t want to, even my dad doesn’t knew about this” minho made a look to her, totally shocked and just nod at her “why did you hide it?” minho asked her again, sulli hesitated to answer at first, but she realized that he knows it already why not tell him the truth, “when I was a kid, I am not really healthy, when I was sick, my mom died because of vehicular accident, from then on my nanny was the one who took care of me, my dad was then busy with business, when I was in highschool, we undergone some physical assessment, and we found out that Im having valvular heart disease, wherein they found out that the valves of my heart have some abnormalities, since my dad was quite busy, and seems not care about me anyways, I decide not to tell him about it, and kai’s mom is my physician, that’s why we knew each other, actually we’re not that close, but he knows everything about me, actually not only singing and playing piano was my hobby it includes dancing, I really love to dance, but ironically it can kill me if I do too much of it, I think that’s the reason why my dad wants me to be an idol because he knows that I dance well” sulli told minho who was listening to her very well, “but it can be cure right?” minho asked her, “yeah. Actually the doctor have already wants me to undergone surgery but.. I refused to” she stated which makes minho stop the car, “WHY?” he ask while facing her “Im afraid” she bow her head, minho then hold her hand he didn’t say anything, he didn’t want to say something afraid that she might not like it. He just look out sulli and smiled at her, and in the end “you’ll be fine, I promise” minho said to her.

----------------

Sulli was now resting on her bed, thinking of the things happened, how will she explained to her father that she cant do what he wants?, although she would do it if she was just healthy, will she considered having a surgery? But every time thought about it, all she felt was fear because it may not be successful or worst she might die during the operation.

“you’ll be fine, I promise” minho’s words are keep echoing in her mind, his touch it’s the first time she felt that she was secured, that everything will be fine, she realized that life is better if you choose to trust someone that you’re able to share your problems with them.

She close her eyes and drifted to dreamland with a smile on her face.

---------------

SHINee’s pov

The shinee’s boys were having a practice for their upcoming album, but with what minho knew last night he was clearly distracted, he’s sometimes forgets his part, which make his friends wonder. During break time, he sat on a chair, focusing on his phone, while others was just staring at him, he was searching about the disease of sulli, he was just keep on sighing ~why out of all people why should it be sulli?,~ he keeps on asking, but at the end of it, he realized how much sulli mean to him, he didn’t notice that she become that important to him, `because she’s my little sister I’ll make her happy~ he thought then he dialed sulli’s number

“hello” minho said

‘oh, oppa.” Sulli answered,

“feeling better” minho asked

“hmm, but I’m absent today” sulli said

“are you free later?” minho asked her

“well, yes, why?”

“okay, wait for me later, im taking you out”

“what?” she asked but noticed that minho already hang up.

 

“what the, he hang up on me?” sulli said to herself, “where is he taking me anyway?”.

 

she smiled.

 

--------------------------

 

short update :DDD