AQUARIUM

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

“have you been here before?” minho asked her excitedly, he then look at sulli  “Wow!!!! There’s a lot of fish!!” sulli said excitedly  they went inside the aquarium, minho wearing a cap and  eyeglasses, trying to diguise his self, hoping that no one will recognize him, they went first to the turtles, minho saw how happy sulli was because she was smiling widely, “minho-oppa!! Look, this turtle is really big, wow!” she keeps on saying, minho was just standing behind her and watching her, and trying to see if people recognize him, “oppa!! What are you doing there, come here!” sulli excitedly said and drag minho beside her, “waaah., Minho oppa, that turtle looks like you!” sulli said why pointing the turtle and laughing out loud, “yaaah! NO way!!!, but missy, can you not say my name out loud?” he whisper to sulli while laughing “awts, sorry oppa,” “hahaha, but certainly I didn’t looks like that turtle, don’t you know that a lot of Nonna’s was chasing me?” minho bragged “Aigoooooooooooo, “ sulli said and holds minho’s hand and drag him towards the jellyfish.

“OMO!!! They’re holding each other hands!” taemin loudly said, key smacked his head, “can you just lower your voice? What if someone recognize us?”.

Unknown to sulli and minho the rest of shinee’s follows them, they were really curious on minho’s behaviors, much more when he asked permission to go somewhere after their practice, so they disguised their own selves and follow him, and as what they are expecting, minho’s weird actions is related to sulli, because, they end up on sulli’s house while following minho’s car, and much more surprised to them that  the boring kid minho went to aquarium with her. “are they on date?” all of them asked each other.

 

The two continue to watch different water animals inside the aquarium, they took photos together, minho was feeling really good because, somehow he made sulli smile, but what more make him feels good is the way sulli is holding his hands while they go to each animals, they were like couples having date. After looking at all animals, she and minho went to eat.

 

“are you happy?” minho asked her “yes, thanks to you” sulli answered him while smiling widely, “eat a lot vegetables okay?” minho reminded her. “but I don’t like them” sulli pouted “aigoo, you should take care of yourself well okay” minho said. “arasso” sulli whined “you know what, I never really thought that I will be close to SHINee, well I dont even knew who you are, especially you, I really hate you soo much” she said, “why?” minho asked her, “hmmm, well because, you were the one who ruined my peaceful life?” sulli laugh with what she said, “but definitely, you guys really changed me, and I thank you for that, Im no longer the Ice princess, but the Shinee’s princess, hahaha” she laughed again, minho just cant take his eyes off on sulli’s face, ~she’s really cute~ minho smiled while he thought.

“oh, oppa, you have ketchup here”sulli pointed the left side of her lips, and minho try to wipe it, but wasn’t able to, “aigoo, who would think that idols are like this also?” sulli laugh, then take a tissue and wipe minho’s lips, minho was stunned with what she did, ..................“we’re humans too, we’re not perfect” he pouted while saying. Sulli just laughed on his actions.

 

“okay, they're so chessy” key blurted, as he covered his face with the menu, “yeah, he didn’t even told us about them” onew said, “minho-yaaah, prepared to be interviewed later” jjong said “but, I hope No paparazzi spotted them” taemin said all a sudden.

After eating, they went on their final destination, the Ferris wheel, sulli lightened up again when she saw that they were in the front of a big Ferris wheel, to be honest it was her first time riding on it.

As they were on the top,

“you know what, you were the first one, who’ve done this to me, I feel free today, thanks to you oppa!” sulli blurted out while looking at the view of Seoul during night, ~because, your smile is precious to me, I will never let you cry” minho thought, they were sitting together and silence take over. “aish…”sulli sighed and then lean her head on minho’s shoulder, “thank you oppa, and thank you shinee for putting color in my life” sulli said, then close her eyes, “please let me become like this for a while oppa” sulli said, while minho blushes, he never felt like this before, his heart beat was racing, ~why do I feel like this?~ he asked his self. But all he knew is that he doesn’t want this night to end.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

"HYUNG!!!! look at these!" key shouted on onew, while he browse some news in the internet,

 

"ONE SHINEE MEMBER SPOTTED WITH A GIRL IN THE AQUARIUM"

"SHINEE'S MINHO, IS HAVING A DATE WITH A GIRL IN THE AQUARIUM"

"LOTS OF FAN GIRLS ARE NOW BROKEN HEARTED, SHINEE'S MINHO HAVING DATE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND?"

"SHINEE'S MINHO IN DISGUISE WENT TO A DATE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND?"

"MINHO HOLDING HANDS WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND???"

SHINEE"S MINHO SPOTTED WITH A GIRL IN THE STREET

(assume that minho was on disguise and sulli has a long hair  and sulli's face is blurred kekekeke)

 

shinee's eyes widely stares on the screen of key's Ipad.

"omo! this is what Im thinking" taemin said.

"hyung, what should you do?" taemin asked minho

"nothing? it was just a gossip, and besides, it's not true" minho said to them

"what do you mean?" jjong asked him

"hey! what's really between you and sulli?" key asked him,

"she is our friend right?" minho said flatly then left,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hyung, please take care of this for me, Im with sulli, we're just having fun." minho called his manager, who promise to take care of it for him, actually, there was no problem if they were dating or something, but the five of them was just worried about sulli, because something might happen to her, becuase of their fans

 

 

"sulli -yaaa, did you heard the news?" jjong asked worriedly to sulli, when they called her, but they were surprised when they heard that sulli was just laughing on the other line, 

"hahaha, really press are crazy they just saw oppa with a girl then assume that I'm his girlfriend?haha" sulli answered them.

"you'renot upset or you're not worried?" onew asked her

"ani, why should I? did you forgot that Im still the Ice princess sulli?, why should I mind those gossip?" sulli told them and they all relieved.

 

----------------------------------------------------

"good thing, that she was brave, but i wonder, what will the company's action with this, they called minho to come to the office, even though, we're allowed to date, but still it was a shock to our fans, especially it's minho, we clearly knew that he have most fans among us" jjong said, as they were heading to SM also.

----------------------------------------------------

"WHAT DID yOU SAY??, WE WILL ACT AS A COUPLE? ME AND HER? SHE WILL BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" minho answered mr. lee soo man with a shocked voice,