INTERVIEW

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

“Are you ready girlfriend?” minho asked sulli who is in front of him “yes, boyfiee” sulli answered and wrapped her hands around minho’s hands. “sorry boyfiee but I really don’t know how to act as a girlfriend so bear with me okay?” she whispered at minho “don’t worry, Oppa will take care of you” he answered with a wink.

 

Today minho and sulli was going to an interview, it was an exclusive interview featuring the fake couple it was set by SM, to make sure that the people will knew about the two of them dating.

Minho and sulli hold each other hand as they enter the studio, sulli who is usually brave feels really uncomfortable, it was her first time to be interview in front of the whole korea and much more the whole world live!, and plus she's worried because she’s lying, although they already practiced it but she’s really worried that she might made a mistake.

“goodmorning Mr. Minho and Ms. Sulli” the host greeted and the two answered and bow with a smile. and sits on the chair in front of the host.

“soo, uhm I will say that Minho has really a good taste, Ms. Sulli is indeed gorgeous” the host complimented sulli, and sulli answered her with a thank you.

“minho, well I think not only me was curious about this but I think the whole south korea and even the whole world but may I know when did the two of you started dating?” the host ask, “well, we’re dating for almost a year now” minho flatly answered but with a smile, and sulli was just quiet and just nod ~geek, it’s not easy to lie~ sulli thought.

"well, are'nt you two startled when the news about you came out?" the host ask, "actually I was worried, because what if the people will not accept, you know that some didnt approve, but I think it's okay, at least I dont need to hide our relationship, and I just hope that our fans will love her also, just like how I love her." minho answered which make the audience say "heeeeeee" teasing him because of his sweetness ~too sweet oppa~ sulli thought while smiling on minho's statement. and you ms. sulli? it's because you're still not used with these. "oh, I was really afraid." sulli just said it and laughed. "but thankful that people accept us, and I think I must say these, I love minho-oppa so fans dont worry about us" sulli said again which made minho and the host and even the audience laughed. 
 

“miss sulli, I heard that you’re also a trainee in SM?” ~what should I answer?~ sulli thought “aa, yes” sulli answered “as a solo artist?” the host ask again “well, for that matter I still don’t know, maybe as solo or maybe with a group” sulli answered professionally “soo, specifically what special talents do you have?” the host ask, sulli made a look at minho ~what should I say?~ sulli thought while looking at him, “she sing,and play piano and dance” minho answered for her “ahh, wow! Can we hear a few lines?” the host ask her. ~aigoo, Im not use with this~ sulli worriedly thought, afraid that she will made a mistake “okay” sulli answered flatly, “what should I sing oppa?” sulli freely ask minho, “you can do it, I know you can, any song will do” minho whispered which make the host said “how sweet” and the audience agreed

“okay, I’ll sing now, this song was a song from my oppa’s album” sulli said “oh SHINee?” the host asked “yes, but minho oppa help me okay?” sulli said to minho.

 

“I’ll sing romantic” sulli said then looked at minho to cue him to start the rap part.  Glad that minho was really professional and flexible, even though he has a deep voice but he was able to blend his voice unto sulli’s voice, he was thankful that he heard her voice for several times.

Then after she start to sing, you can see the jaw of the audience and even the host drop, her voice extremely lingers on their ears, the softness of her voice which put another life to SHINee’s song, she was like an angel singing. the blending of her and minho’s voice was indeed perfect..and the song ended perfectly.

Right after the song, they were both shocked when the audience started to stand and clap their hands and cheers for them, a smile was plastered on both of their face and bow to the audience.

“THAT WAS AMAZING!” the host said while clapping her hands. “waah, I think the two of you was really meant for each other, your voice blend perfectly, well I think SM really can produce amazing talents.” The host said, “well I think you’ll have a lots of fans Ms. Sulli” the host said again and sulli smiled ~IM glad that they liked it~ sulli thought. ~waah, her voice was just making me feel really good~ minho thought.

The interview continues asking questions to them and glad the two able to answer all of it, and on the conclusion fans really believe that they are true.

 

-------

“wow! Daebak, way to go little sister.” Jjong greeted sulli when they both arrived on SM, “you really have a great voice” onew compliment her. “and you two really looks like a couple” key teased them, the two of them sat together, and started to talk with shinee, today shinee has a practice and sulli decided to go with them to observe.

While on the other hand lee soo man called sulli’s father, he said that their plan was really perfect and he’s sure that sulli will have a big break in music industry, he never thought sulli had a great voice he was indeed right on his decision, and plus the fact that people love the two couple, he was now trying to think of the possible projects for the two, and planned the debut of sulli.

------

After a week MINSUL was still acting as a real couple, even some of the SM artists don’t know that they are fake, probably only shinee, the managers, lee soo man, sulli’s dad knew. One afternoon sulli went to SM to because shinee invited her to have dinner with them, she went straight to the practice room and found out that EXO are there.

“hey, sull!” kai called her, “oh kai” she answered. Kai offered her to sit on the chair. “are you okay?” kai asked “of course I am” sulli answered flatly. “you’re here for SHINee’s hyung?” kai asked her. “yes, I’ll be having dinner with them” sulli said. “oh, I heard, you’re dating minho hyung” , sulli nodded. “waaah, I never thought that you’ll be having a boyfriend, finally” kai “yaah, you’re so bad kai.” Sulli hit her on the shoulder. “you’ve changed.” Kai said. “yes, thanks to them” sulli said. “you’re happy for me right?” she asked kai. “yeah, of course. But make sure that this fake couple wont hurt you” kai said to her which made her shocked. “you know?” sulli blurted. “yeah, who will believe that you’re a trainee?, and you’re dating him for almost a year. What’s the use of knowing each other before knowing them?” kai laughed. “aish” sulli pouted. “just be safe sull, I don’t want you to be hurt, and plus take extra care of yourselves, you know what I mean right?” kai said sweetly. ~how could he be this sweet? Even though I really acts cold towards him, he never stop talking to me~sulli thought.

“yes sir,” sulli said while smiling, “thanks kai, you’re such a good friend” sulli said. “no problem sull” kai said to her. “oh, you’re bad, you never told me that you sing really well, we watched your interview last time, and wow our jaws dropped. Daebak!” kai said to her. “you never asked me” sulli smiled.  Just then there’s a beep on her phone, it was from minho, saying that they are in the voice room and if it’s okay for her to go there.

“uhm, you know where the voice room is?” sulli asked kai. “ of course.” Kai laughed “can you go with me there? I don’t know where is it.” Sulli pouted on kai. ~I just love you now sull, you’re really cute.~ kai thought, then he stand and pulls sulli’s hand and drag her towards the voice room it was just on the last room on the same floor they are, he was holding sulli’s hand.

When they are about to enter the room the door was suddenly open, it was the SHINee’s manager. The shinee greeted her warmly except for minho whose eyes were pinned on sulli’s and kai’s hands.

~they’re holding each other’s hand??, why? Is there any special relationship between them?~ minho thought, he was quite angry he had this feeling of someone had snatch a precious person from him, he hates to see kai and sulli together suddenly he feels possessive.

“uhm.” He make a fake cough. While still looking at sulli’s and kai’s hand, sulli doesn’t realize that they are holding their hands not until “you two are really closed, holding each other’s hand huh?” key teased the two of them ~way to go, make minho jealous kai. Let’s see if he will not say his true feelings~ key laughed on his thoughts. Immediately sulli let go of their hands. “oppa! What are you talking about, we’re just friends, right kai?” sulli said. “yes.” Kai said flatly. ~kai, do you like her?~ minho thought.

“omo, girlfriend, come here” minho said loudly, gesturing sulli to come beside him,making the four chuckled. “hyung, that’s soooo childish” taemin laughed on his hyung. “sulli, we’re going to practice one more round, then we will eat okay?” onew said to her. “okay, don’t worry I’ll wait” sulli said as she sits on the couch of the room. While kai asked permission to go back to the practice room since they were still having a practice.

--------------------------------

EXO’s POV

 

“yeah, your crush went home already?” chanyeol teased kai, when he arrive on the room. “no, she’s with her boyfriend” kai sighed. “oh, soo down” baekhyun again. “they’re just fake, don’t worry you still have a chance” suho encourage him “yeah, right. They’re just acting” kai lighted up. “goodluck dude!” everyone said to him. 

---------------------------------

 

thanks for the comments and subscription :DDDD

 

 

well friends if you dont mind follow me, and I'll follow you

shawolbaby's accounts

@shawolexobaby on INSTAGRAM 

@shineeExObabies on TWITTER

and on tumblr Shawolexobaby.tumblr.com

 

and also feel free to follow me on my personal account, I'll follow back too :DD

@kimmibeluso on INSTAGRAM

@kimmbeluso on TWITTER 

 

lovelots 

SHAWOLBABY <3