DATE

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

Minho’s POV

“WHY?” I unknowingly raised my voice when I answered her. “It’s final oppa. I WILL NOT HAVE THE SURGERY” she answered me. Hearing those words I felt that my world sank down. “Why? Sulli why?” I asked her while holding her hands, it was a week after the check up and we were now on SM having last practice before we leave for concert on Tokyo on Monday. We gave her time to decide and she give me this answer. God this is not the best time to be stubborn. “oppa, please. I know myself, I will be fine” she answered me flatly.  “Baby girl..” I said almost a whispered. I look at her with sympathy. “oppa. If it’s my time it is. This is my fate, and now I just want to live my life to the fullest and be happy with the remaining years I will spend with everyone, I hope you will stay with me, everyone will stay with me” she said.

 

 

“I.. will be forever with you” I said. I know this is not what I want, I want to spend my life with her. I want to have a future with her.. But for now I will respect her decision and fulfill her wish to be happy, and I do hope that later on, I will be able to convince her to undergo the surgery.  “I know oppa, I love you.. You know that” she said. Well if you love me, please live for me sull, I thought looking at her. “Smile baby girl” I said then hug her, she hugged me back tightly, I know she’s scared. I kiss her on her head, she continue to hug me.

 

 

-------------

 

 

“Good morning baby girl!” I said loudly to wake her up. It was Saturday, and tomorrow we’ll be leaving for Tokyo. She just groaned but didn’t wake up, I smiled looking at her “okay baby ready for some game?” I said then I started to tickle her, I know that she is just pretending to be asleep. As I start tickling her, she started to laugh, oh, her laugh is like music in my ears, “baby girl, wake up now please?” I pleaded still laughing. “lie here with me first oppa” she said then pull me beside her, she then wrapped me with her hands on my waist and rested her head on my chest. “you know what oppa, us being like this we look like a normal couple” she said closing her eyes “yaah! Are we abnormal?” I asked her. “babo! What I mean is we look like normal couples like others” she said laughing I know what she mean because we are celebrity, we can’t date freely like normal couple do. “I know, and Im sorry for that” I said to her, kissing her forehead. “baby girl were going somewhere” I said to her. “really? Where?” I know she cant hide her excitement now, aish this girl.

 

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

 

. “baby girl were going somewhere” oppa said to me, another surprise perhaps? And now Im really excited  “really? Where?” I asked excitedly. “that’s a surprise baby girl, now get your off from bed and get ready, okay?” he said and immediately rose from my bed grab my clothes and headed to my bathroom. “oppa, just wait for me here okay? I’ll be quick” I said to him then enter the bathroom. “okay baby girl.” He answered me with a smile then he the TV and watched it while lying on my bed.

 

 

 

After 15 mins I went out of the bathroom fully dressed I guess Im ready now, Im wearing a skinny jeans and a pink tank top with a jacket, It’s cold outside and a flats. When I reached my bed I noticed that my so awesome boyfriend had fallen asleep, oh the disadvantage of us idols, we never get a good rest. And now I noticed that he wear simple clothes but he really looks good at it. A jeans and a shirt I guess inside his jacket. oppa, Im ready wake up now” I whispered.  “oh, sorry I fall asleep. Ready now baby girl?” he said while getting up from my bed.

 

 

 

After a few minutes we arrive to a place.. and oh! We’re on the han river. Seriously? I thought while waiting for him to say we arrived, maybe we just passing her, no way in hell were going to went out and stroll here, though I really want it. There is soo much people in here.

 

 

“we’re here baby girl” he said then he grabbed a paper bag from the back seat, he opens it and grab the thing inside, “here wear it baby girl” he said passing me a shirt. I unfold it. And the shirt says. ‘BABY GIRL’ and some heart as designs, the color of the shirt is light pink, he is really sweet, and I know it, like normal couple, we’re wearing a couple shirt. I look at him and he had taken off his jacket, and guess what he;’s now wearing the pair of my shirt I guess it’s a sky blue shirt and has a print ‘PRETTY BOY’ on front just like me. “oppa” I said to him smiling then lean closer to him and kiss him on the cheeks. Im really happy. I then wear the shirt, and he went out of the driver seat and went on my said and open my door, gentleman as usual. “excited baby?” he said smiling at me. “here? seriously oppa?” I asked him with doubt. “yeah, do I look like I’m joking baby?” he said, following him, I went out of the car he went on the back of his car and pull out a basket from the compartment. “what’s that?” I asked him, he carried it and intertwined his hands to mine. “we’re having a picnic baby!” he said excitedly.

 

 

“here baby, wear this first, people will still recognized us we don’t wear this, wearing these can minimize the people that will recognize us.” He said smiling then he hands me a sunglasses and a cap. I smile at him and wears it, he at the same time wear his own. “let’s go!” I said excitedly, we then walk hand in hand towards the people strolling around the Han river, and oh now I feel were like a normal couple.

 

 

Han river is one of the best place her in seoul, actually I never been here as far as I remember, since I don’t have friends in school and I never had  boyfriend to spend a date with someone here. “you know baby girl, it’s actually my first time here” oppa said to me as we walk “why?” I asked him “well, you know I’ve been trainee for a young age so, no time to hangout here” he said. “so let’s enjoy now” he added and I nod at him

 

 

People sure notice us, but I guess they were still thinking if we were really the member of SHINee and F(x), I laughed at that thought.

 

 

After walking for a while, we reached the picnic area. “hungry?” he said. “Yes!” I beamed at him smiling widely. He then put the basket on the grass opens it, and he take out the blanket and place it on the ground, “you can now sit baby girl” he said to me patting the space beside him. I then went beside him., he then started to take out the foods inside the basket, he brings Kimbap, mandoo, gaeran mari, rice cakes and a lot more and also some beverages “whoah! Where did you get all of this oppa?” I asked him curiously, well I know he can cook but I didn’t expect it. “I prepared them all baby girl, you know what I woke up early to prepare this, though my members helped me doing it” he said pouting a little.

 

 

“hmmm, soo let’s now test if you’re a good cook” I said to him grabbing the kimbap first, wow! And it taste really good. “bashta!!!” I said loudly while laughing “chungmal?” he replied smiling at me. “hmm, well I guess SHINee oppa’s are good cook as well” I said to him smiling. Then I grabbed a kimbap and feed him.

 

 

Our date went well, though after eating some people recognize us and started to ask our signature, but somehow they knew why were there and eventually just gave us some privacy. Before we leave the river, we first ride a bicycle, and since I don’t know how ride, Oppa and I just shared one bicyle. After it, we headed to SM for a meeting before we leave tomorrow.

 

 

After the meeting minho oppa sent me home.

 

 

“rest now baby girl, were leaving early tomorrow, and please don’t forget to bring you’re medicines, and also, clothes, bring a lot of –“ he said but before he finish and start to act like my dad I cut him with a kiss, I guess it’s a reward for his effort today. I know he was quite shock but eventually he kisses me back, the kiss lasted for a minute. “oppa, thank you” I whispered on his ear while hugging him. “did you enjoy today?” he asked. “of course! You’re the most wonderful boyfriend in the world” I said to him, kissing his right cheek. “and Im soo lucky to have you” I added as I kiss his left cheek “and I will never find a person like you” I said as I kiss his nose. “and you know what, I love you soo sooo sooooo soooooo much” I said as I kiss his lips again. He kisses me again, passionately that I never notice I was already lying on my bed him on top of me, his lips were soft and sweet like the first kiss we shared.

 

 

After that long kiss our lips parted. “sleep now baby, I still have to go and packed my things” he said smiling at me.