I love you

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

Minho’s POV

What’s happening to me? I don’t know either. How come that the fearless choi minho is now sulking in the corner and didn’t know what to do? I actually don’t want to ignore her, it’s just that I really feel awkward, I am ashamed of kissing her on her sleep, it’s like taking advantage of her, but also at the same time I didn’t regret it, and yeah she kissed me back, but still she was asleep. And now it’s just that I feel bad seeing her like nothing happen which is expected and having great time with kai, I know I should not be angry with him, because what we have is just a fake relationship and me and kai are on the same level, who knows? Maybe he was higher than me. I chose not to eat lunch with them, cause I know I will not be comfortable, though my hyungs persuade me but I chose not to, she didn’t even try to ask me why, maybe busy with kai?. I sighed. Now we are watching their practice after the lunch, just because we are acting as a couple I need to be here, luckily my hyung’s and taemin are here to accompany me.

“you okay? You seem to be quite since we left sulli’s house and you didn’t even ate with us, what’s wrong?” onew hyung ask me worriedly, “nothing hyung.” I answered flatly, I just don’t know what to say. “nothing? Are you sure? But your face say it all” hyung said again I didn’t answer, I bet he knows it, for how many years that we live together we knew the meaning of each other’s facial expression. “you’re choi minho remember? What’s with that expression huh? If you love her, show it. They’re just friends okay? Don’t sit there looking at them and dying of being jealous okay?” hyung told me which makes me enlighten, yeah I am choi minho, why should I be afraid? But yeah.. I am afraid. What if she doesn’t feel the same way towards me? What if she likes kai? What should I do then?, I asked myself, because honestly Im not experienced with love, being a trainee leaves us no time for that thing, so I really don’t know what to do.

After 1 hour the practice was over, and now I decided to talk to sulli before she noticed that I’ve been ignoring her. I stood up from the couch and went to her. “sull” I called her “ne oppa?” she answered “well, are you tired? I’ll send you home if you’re not doing anything here, you should rest” I told her, then I saw kai walking towards us. “ahhh, uhmm. Oppa, well we were going somewhere” sulli said as kai reached our spot and she hold him in his elbow. ~somewhere? Where? Why? ~ I thought why looking at them. “oh, then okay, rest after” I told her flatly and without waiting for her response I turned back and went to my hyung’s and told them that we should go home, she was calling me, but I didn’t look back.

The way to our dorm was quite, but only for me. They were, you know as usual energetic, why does I cant be like them? I hate this feeling. I hate seeing her with him, earlier I want to stop her, I want to ask her where they are going, but what right do I have?. “hyung, why didn’t sulli went home with us?” taemin asked me suddenly “hmm? She’s going somewhere with kai” I answered them flatly acting like I don’t care. “WHAT???” they answer in unison and with a loud voice, “you hear what I said right?” I said to them “yeah, we know, but why you didn’t stop her?” jjong asked me “why should I? it’s her decision anyway I cant stop her.” I said. “but you’re her boyfriend right?” he said “ fake hyung.” I flatly said not looking at them. “you’re jealous.” Key said. “Im not” I try to convinced them but as what I said they know me. “man, that’s not choi minho, you love her right? Why did you gave another man opportunity to snatch her?” jjong said to me, “I don’t know hyung, I don’t know” I said while closing my eyes, I just want this to end.

When we arrive at our dorm I went to straight to my room, trying to catch some sleep and to think. Or maybe just stop thinking about it. I sighed before closing my eyes. I love her.

----------

Sulli’s POV

Sulli-yaah, minho was really sad right now, do you know why? Can you come here? we’re on our dorm” I received this text message from jjong oppa ~why? Did something happen to him?~ “Okay oppa, I’ll be right there after I finish this thing here” I replied to him.                 “sulli, remember to take this regularly okay?” Dr. Kim told me, Kai accompany me to go here since she told kai to visit her before my debut. “thank you Dr. Kim” I said to her “No problem sulli, Just take care of your body” she said again. “yes Dr. Kim, I will, I should go now, thank you again” I bow and then went out of her office, kai was outside waiting for me. “finish already?” he asked “yep, thanks for coming with me” I said to him “no worries, anyways we are at our house, so it’s not a hassle” he winked and smiled at me “whatever kai” I said to him and smile, then I sat beside him “want to grab some snacks?” he asked me, “hmm, Nope, thanks anyway I need to go to shinee oppa’s dorm “oh? Why?” he asked me “well, they want me to go there.” I lauged a little “okay, I’ll send you there” he said “okay then, thanks kai” I said, then we went to shinee’s dorm

--------

Shinee’s Dorm

*knock *knock *knock

“that must be sulli,” jjong said, he then stand up and went to the door, he touch the monitor that connects outside, and saw sulli waving in the monitor he then open it.

“oppa, where is minho oppa?” she said worriedly “psssfff, not even greeting us huh?” jjong said to her, she hit him in his biceps and laughing. “oppa” she said to jjong, “well, we don’t know what happen to him, but he’s really quiet and looking sad” jjong said to her. “hmm, why is that? I also noticed him not talking to me, except when he asked me that he will send me home” sulli pouted, “he asked you?” key asked “yeah, but I told him I’m going somewhere with kai” sulli answered “what???? Oh my God sulli, I think that’s the reason why, you rejected his offer” key said again with a high tone. “why? I try to call him if he wants to go with us but he seems not to hear me.” Sulli whined. ~babo minho~ key thought “well, you know, you rejected him, so maybe he feels bad that’s why” key said “really? Aish, where is he then?” she asked them and the four pointed his room. “I’ll talk to him” sulli said.

“yaah! Don’t you think minho will scold us with what we did?” onew asked “why? We’re older than him and besides we’re helping him so he must be thankful to us” jjong answered with a smirk “how about me?” taemin pouted “aigoo maknae do it for your hyung okay? Accept the scolding” key said to him laughing. They then to key’s room that is besides minho to eavesdropped.

Sulli entered the room of minho and found him sleeping in the bed ~what? I thought he was sad, but it seems that he was sleeping peacefully~ sulli thought, she then sat on minho’s bed, it was a king size bed and she was sitting on the head part, she was looking at minho’s sleeping face ~aigoo, such a baby when sleeping huh? Oppa, why do I feel like this? Why does my heart beat fast when I see you? And what more strange is I dreamed of kissing you~ she thought while she felt that her cheeks was blushing ~am I falling for you?~ sulli thought was interrupted by “if you stare at me like that I’ll melt here soon” minho said and grabbed her quickly and hugged her sulli laughed at what he did she was now lying beside him and he was still hugging her. “oppa, they told me you’re sad, is there anything wrong?” sulli turned to face him while he was still hugging her, she looked at him waiting for an answer “nothing” his voice become serious, silent takes over, they were just looking each other.

The next second it becomes a staring battle, their face was serious they seems to examine each other face. ~why does my heart keep’s beating faster everytime I’m close to him?~ sulli thought while looking at minho’s face ~I love you, I love you, I want to say this to you. But Im afraid to~ minho thought while looking at her also. Minho’s look at her face again, but seems he doesn’t have enough strength to stop what he feels, the urge of kissing her dominates his brain, he was looking at her pink and soft lips, which sulli even noticed, the two were just silent. Just then minho hold her cheeks, his face we’re moving closer, and a few seconds, he didn’t manage to stop his self, instead he kissed her.

Her eyes widened with the sudden action of minho ~HE, HE , HE IS KISSING ME??????????????~ she thought. But what surprised her more is when unknowingly her lips responds on his kiss, he gently close her eyes, she was kissing minho, she was kissing him, she felt butterflies in her stomach.

“what are they doing??, it’s seems that they were not talking anymore” key said “aish, maybe staring contest?” onew said. “aish, minho you jerked” key said impatiently and storm out of his room to check what the two were doing.

“uh-oh. Sorry.” Key said shocked with what he saw and went out of minho’s room immediately. He was pale when he went back to his room. “what did you see?” jjong asked. “yaah! Key, say something?”onew said. “hyung, why do you look so pale?” taemin asked, key was covering his face with a pillow. “you wont believe, what I saw” key finally spoke. “what is it?” jjong asked him. “I saw them kissing” key said in a low voice enough for the three to hear. “WHAT????” the three responded he immediately put his finger on his lips to tell them to keep quiet.

 

The kiss was long and passionate, after a few minutes their lips parted, he smile at her. “oppa, what does it mean?” sulli asked curiously, her face become crimson. “sulli,” he said nervously. “would you want this thing to be real?” he asked. “what do you mean oppa?” sulli asked confused. “I love you sull,” minho said. “would you want this fake relationship of us be real?” he asked again. She blushed again with what he said ~he loves me?~ she thought. “oppa, can you give me time? Honestly, I don’t really know.. Im confused, you know exactly why..(referring to her hate to men) but Im not saying I didn’t feel the same way as yours, your special to me, I love you, but let me think of it okay..? you can wait right?” she said. ~she feels the same way as me?~ he thought ~that’s it! I finally said it. I love him, but Im still not sure of entering a relationship.~.. minho smiled at her and hug her. “I’ll wait for your decision. I promise” he whispered on her ears.

 

 

^_^

comments please.