Misunderstanding again

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

Sulli’s POV

“oppa, done with your interview? We’re now heading to SM.” I texted Minho oppa, the start of rehearsal for the Concert is started yesterday, so our schedule was kinda loose, just interview and guestings and some photo shoots, as much as I wanted I really want to go back to school, damn I miss school. Not that I regret my life now, no one can say how much I am contented with my life now. It’s just happen all of a sudden. After 15 mins we arrive at SM, we went straightly to the Practice room, so that we can check the schedule of practice. Yesterday I started practicing with Kai. “hey sulli, look you’re with us today” Luna unnie happily said to me as they read the schedule on the board. “really? That’s good then” I said thinking I’ll be spending time with my oppa’s, well with Minho oppa.

“what? He’s practicing with Yuri unnie?” I said with a low voice. I really thought we’ll be practicing to day. “aigoo, yesterday you were not with us, and now him” krystal said beside me, I pout. “hmm, too bad for us.” I replied, we then went inside and sit on the chairs and wait for shinee.

“hey.. baby girl we’re here will be up there after a few minutes” minho oppa replied to my message.

After a few minutes they entered the room and I saw him frowning.  They walk towards us. “oppa? What’s wrong?” I asked him curiously “well, I thought we’ll be together today. I guess we’ll see each other later.” I laugh a little with what he said, I know what he feel, but we should prioritize our work. I pinched him on the cheek and smile at him. “aigoo pretty boy where’s choi minho in you? Huh? Usually you’re excited whenever we’re having practice” I looked at him. “well.. I just miss you sull, we’re kinda busy lately that we don’t have time to see each other.” “well, we can see each other later right? Now cheer up rehearsal will start soon” .

 

Minho’s POV

Seriously I really find this thing annoying. For the first time I don’t want to practice.. well not with her, I sigh as I walk towards the last room of the floor, the choreographer told me to get here, and wait for him. I put on the headset of my ipod and full blast the volume so that if yuri happen to be already there and start talking to me I will not hear her. I slowly open the door and saw her sitting on the chair busy with her phone. Really why on earth I paired up with her?

She stand up and smile at me but I just ignore her. she was saying something but I can’t hear her, I decided to sit on the chair on the table and continue to listen to my iPod.

A few second later I felt that my phone was vibrating I took it out and saw that sulli was calling me, I smile a bit and answer her call.

“yes, baby girl.. Something wrong?” I ask her.

“nothing, well our rehearsal is not starting yet and they were all busy talking about something so I thought I better call you if you’re not busy.” She answered.

“aigoo, teacher wasn’t her yet, so let’s talk for a while” I answered her.. It’s better talking to her than with this girl with me. We talk for almost 5 mins. When she said that they were starting, and then she hang up.

 

“hmm, is that sulli?” I suddenly here a voice asking me. I look at her. “yeah” I flatly replied. “soo, I guess you’re serious with her” she replied. Hell yeah! Of course. “yep, very” I replied not looking at her. “you love her?” she asked me again, okay she’s really weird. “more than you can imagine” I honestly replied to her still not looking at her. “oh.” Was only she replied to me and then Mr. Bong arrive.

“let’s start now?” he said to us. He first play a video for us, a sample of the dance we’ll be doing. “can you do this?” he asked us. I can do it, but with not her. okay Im being bitter here, but seriously I really hate this girl, but because I am professional … “of course” I replied and yuri replied with a yes also.

After the video he started to teach us the step (it’s the same dance they perform in the SBS awards night).

“Minho you should look at her, as if you’re gonna eat her” Mr. park shouted as he watch us practice the first dance. I nod at him, and look at yuri. “come on, I will not kill you minho” she whispered in my ears and I just glare at her.

We’ve been practicing for almost 2 hours, and the dance were pretty easy since I had dance similar to this before. “just continue practicing here, Im gonna get you two snacks” Mr. Bong said. And leave us.

 

We’re on the middle of the dance, of perhaps perhaps. “you know what I miss you” she whispered on my ears again. I just ignore her. what she’s up to? I wonder. “don’t you miss me?” she asked me again. I keep on ignoring her. “you know what you grew up really fast you were no longer that teenage boy we used to hangout with” she said again. Ahh, used to. I just look at her. “you’re so manly now and hot.. and famous” she continue to say to me, looking straight to my eyes, I raised my eyebrow at her. “aww, I kinda regret, rejecting you before, you’re too hot for a boyfriend now” she said with a teasing voice.. and as I hear that my blood boil and I look at her with anger in my eyes, does she needs to remind me that? We still continue to dance. But we are staring with each other. I really hate her. “you know minho-goon, If you ask me again, I will gladly accept. Anyways that little girlfriend of yours was too innocent and you know she’ll die soon” she said to me and I swear Im gonna kill this . Just as she finish saying those words I push her on the wall on her back. Put my hands on her side. “FIRST! I REGRET FALLING IN LOVE YOU! SECOND I’M HAPPY AND CONTENTED WITH SULLI AND YOU IS NOT NEEDED IN MY LIFE THIRD YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT SHE IS GOING TO DIE.!” I shouted at her, she was shocked. I leaned closer to her ears. “she was too much better than you , so better if you don’t want soo man to be frustrated for cancelling our performance you better behave” I whispered to her ears and remove my hands. I look at her and I was kinda confused when the shock I saw had fade and she was now smirking, her eyes were looking at my back. I  then turn my head around and saw sulli standing on the door, with her hands on . Her eyes were welling up with tears and she was in shocked. She then started to turn around and run, I immediately run after her. ! No she cant Misunderstand it. I follow her outside and I saw Mr. bong approaching. “oh, were are you going? We’re still on practice. Comeback inside now” He said with an authority. ! I need to follow her and explain, I look at Mr. bong again, but his face was kinda annoyed, it’s not good thing if I will be reported. “Minho, set aside you’re relationship first okay? This is more important.” He said. So I guess he saw sulli. I nod. I feel my heart becomes heavy, what if she hate me? What if she saw it wrong? What if she thinks we have something? What if she brokes up with me?, GOD! I can’t take it.

 

I return inside the room and started to practice again, I want to finish it already so that I can talk with her.

After few hours. Thanks god were finish, I hurriedly pack my things and walk away I turned to yuri again “You owe me. If anything happen to her. I’ll Kill you” I said to her with anger in my eyes. I know it’s kinda harsh, but really if anything happen to sulli I don’t what will I do to her. 

I walk to towards the practice room where SHINee and F(x) were practicing.

I scan the room but sulli wasn’t here. “hyung, where’s sulli?” I ask Onew hyung who were practing a song with Victoria Noona. “she went our earlier, and she didn’t went back, she called krystal that she didn’t feel well and she called her driver to fetch her” onew hyung said to me. I pulled out my phone and dialed her number but she was not picking it up. I then went to krystal and Luna who is talking with taemin. “krys, anything happen to sulli?” I asked her and I saw her face was kinda worried. “oppa, well she said that she didn’t feel well.” She answered me but there’s something else. “where did she go earlier?” I ask her not telling that I she went to me. “well,” she trailed her voice was kinda shaking.. “I’m sorry oppa, but actually I told her about you and Yuri unnie” she said, “how did you know?” I ask her confused. “well, Jessica unnie was my sister.. she told me before, I randomly ask sulli earlier if she was okay that you and Yuri unnie doing a dance, and I swear I didn’t know that didn’t know about this thing, and she forced me to tell her.. and after what I told her, she went to see you.. but she didn’t went back and that when she called me, her driver went here to get her stuffs” she told me. This is bad I thought.

 

----------------------------

sorry for being kind of harsh with yuri.. and for making Minho hate her. kekeke but actually I enjoy the Idea. hahaha

 

 

enjoy!! I hope you like this. :D

 

^^SHAWOLbaby