HER AND HIS SOFT HANDS

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

CHAPTER 2

 

The next day. Both SHINee and Sulli get ready for school. They arrive at school before 7 AM, none of them doesn’t want to be late. And Because it's still early, there were still no students, only teachers and staffs of school.

 

 

"Since it's your first day, Appa told me to tour you around the campus." Sulli said coldly to SHINee while they follow her behind. ~she is really not interested with us,~ minho taught while looking at sulli who is very eager to get rid of them.

~damn, I cannot imagine how their fans will react if they saw them here, I hope it will not bother me~ sulli thought. "sulli, is it really true that you don’t know us?" taemin asked her innocently. "do I look like lying to you?" sulli answered them coldly. The boys can't help but exchange stares with each other, ~whoah! She's scary~ taemin thought.

 

 

after 30 minutes, sulli stop touring them. "I think those were just the important facilities that I need to show you." sulli said to them as they stop in front of the administration office. "Im busy, so I'll go now." sulli said and leave them.

 

 

"did you just see that? A girl abandoned SHINee!!" Key amusingly said to his band mates. "it seems that this lady really not interested on us huh?" minho smirked. "she's cute" taemin pouted.  "let's just go to our class, well were not classmates, it seems that we will go alone in each class. Will we be okay?" asked key. They can't stop worrying. They just hope that everyone in school is like sulli,  sulli who treat them like a normal person.

 

-------------------------------

As expected girls go wild upon knowing that shinee will be attending their school.

 

Sulli was now inside of her classroom she sits on the last row near the window, she has headphones attached on her ear while she's looking at the window and completely ignoring her classmates, well she was always like that she doesn’t talk to anyone unless it needed, on her row she was the only one sitting there, more likely she doesn’t want to have a seatmate.

 

The teacher entered the room. "I guess the everyone knew the news, please enter now Mr. Choi." their teacher said. Everyone started to make noise. Minho then entered the room ~I just hate this, can't we have a normal school life?~ minho then entered and saw those girls giggling and blushing. "please introduce yourself Mr. Choi." the teacher said. ~aigoo Ms. Teacher, what's the point of introducing myself to them? it seems that they really know me. A lot~ actually this kind of situation annoys him, I mean SHINee loves their fans but sometimes It's just kind of annoying.

 

"goodmorning Im minho, nice to meet you."minho introduces his self and fake a smile.  ~what a fake smile~ sulli said to herself as she watch minho introducing his self, she can't help but disgust with her classmates who drools over minho.  She then increase the volume of her iPod so that she can't hear nothing.

 

"Mr. choi, you can sit beside Ms. Sulli at the back, Mr. director give us an order to let you sit with her, since I think you know each other already" the teacher commanded minho, ~and here comes Ms. Ice princess. A total opposite of this girls.~ "ne, teacher" minho answered and started to go the desk beside sulli. Sulli seems not to notice it.

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" sulli shouted suddenly.  When she noticed that minho was putting his stuffs on the desk beside her. "im sitting can't you see?" minho told her flatly. "yeah, as if you can sleep there. Obviously you're going to sit" sulli said to him with a glaring eyes. "so, why did you ask an obvious thing?."minho said. "what I mean is, no one is allowed to sit beside me……. even idols." sulli said angrily. "well, miss choi. Your father was the one who ordered to let me sit beside you, and now if you had any complains go and ask your father". Sulli was about to kick the desk when she noticed that everyone is staring at them.

 

"uhmm. Ms. Sulli, Im sorry but your father wants it." the teacher said. Sulli, can't do anything she doesn’t want to argue anymore and then she just ignore minho.

 

~this girl. She's pretty but she's like a tiger that roars. Aish~ minho thought. ~how annoying, annoying.!!!~ sulli said to her self.

 

After a few hours their class was ended by the bell.

 

Minho had already left, sulli then decided to go. She was shocked when she saw that on the hallway, everyone is taking picture with minho, who is really annoyed with what's happening ~aigoo this annoying fangirls~ sulli said to herself. Just then minho saw her ~tsss. I don’t have any choice~  "Sulli, wait!!" minho called sulli, then he runs towards her and grab her hands and drag her. Everyone was shocked. What just happen is that minho left them and run with the school Ice princess. "are they close?" some wondered.

 

 

 

 

 "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" sulli shouted at minho while trying to stop him from running. "oh, thanks for saving me." minho flatly said to her.and let go of her hands,  Sulli smirked while panting "saving you? Look I don’t have time for you. So can you just leave me?" sulli angrily said. "arasso!" minho said angrily ~aish! This girl, she have a temper. Tss. ~ minho thought. He then left sulli without saying goodbye. He walks toward the parking lot, as he was trying to call key and taemin.

 

Sulli was taken aback when minho left her. "such a badass" sulli murmured. "and hell that guy was trying to kill me, making me run." she then take a pill box from her bag and try to swallow one pill. "just to make sure nothing will happen to me… aish, damn this rotten heart I have". 

While She's walking towards the parking lot all that she's thinking was the incident earlier when minho grab her hands and run with her. "it's the first time a man held my hands". ~sulli, no! you're not blushing~. She then cupped her cheeks and sigh took a deep breath, but minho's face is keep appearing on her mind. She shook her head.

 

"I need rest". Sulli murmured, then she enter her car and drive her way home.

 

------------------

Shinee's DORM

 

"so, hows your first day?" onew asked his dongsaengs. "horrible" key answered. "annoying" taemin said. "interesting" minho murmured. "and why?" onew asked. "look, its more like a photo shoot and fan signing for me. Everyone asked to take picture with me, sign this and this. Yeah.. I love our fans, but can't they just give us a break? We're at school after all." key annoyingly said. "mee too, "taemin you're soo cute, taemin can you please signed this? Taemin can you please dance? Taemin. Taemin. Taemin" "AISH!!!! I hate it." taemin said. key and taemin are both having hard time adjusting. "slowly.. Slowly.. They will soon get tired of you guys. Believe me" onew encourage them.

 

"and minho, what happen to you?" onew asked, when minho seems to be quite. "huh? Hmm. Same, picture here and there, signed here and there.. Luckily sulli was there, I manage to escape." minho said.  "hmmmm sooo, are you now close with ice princess now?" key asked teasingly. "close? Hahahahahahaha. More likely we're enemies, if that was a fan she would already fainted, but with sulli, she just shouted at me." minho laughed while saying. Then he remembered what happen earlier ~her hands was really soft, aigoo minho what are you thinking?~