SELFLESS LOVE

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

Sulli’s POV

“Sulli, what is happening to you? Please look at kai in the eyes? The concert will be tomorrow, and its been how many weeks, since you were practicing your part, and still you cant look him, is there anything wrong? Be professional please!” the Instructor scolded me, but what should I do? I really feel awkward towards him, and I’m feeling guilty towards minho oppa, because I can’t have the nerve to tell him about how kai is acting towards me.

“I’m sorry seongsaeng-nim” I replied back, “okay, now I’ll just have to talk with Mr. Lee, please practice it now, the song will be useless if you’re not looking at him, and please if you’re thinking about Mr. Minho, don’t worry, he is very aware of this kind of work, he will not surely be jealous. Understand?” our Instructor added, and then he went out of the room.  He’s right, I should not be awkward with kai, it’s part of our work.

I was looking at kai, he was just silent, and his face was not showing any emotion. “Lets practice again okay?” I said to him with a low voice.

“okay” he replied, I then get the microphone and same as him, he also get his microphone, he started to sing, but somehow, I really felt strange, I really feel something going to happen.

I started singing my part too. Like what our instructor taught, we had to move closer with each other. Look at each other’s eyes, and this time, I look at him straight in the eyes as I sing, he too. He’s eyes is full of emotion, he’s looking at me, intently.

And my eyes widened, when I felt..

Felt..

His lips, was touching mine.

Kai, is kissing me.

I’m shocked.

I can feel his lips moving into mine, I instantly tried to move away from his grip, but he’s holding me tightly.

Why?,

 

 

“Kai.” A deep familiar voice, echoed the whole practice room.

And this time, I used all my force to let go of him.

“Oppa.. “ I said softly, as I saw Minho oppa, standing on the door.. looking at us with no expression.

“baby girl, come here your dad is calling you” he said in a serious tone. Still his face has no expression

It scares me a lot. What if he misunderstood it? What should I do?

And why did kai kiss me at the first place?

“sorry” I heard kai murmur, as I saw him run his hands on his hair.

I walk towards oppa.

He hold my hands tightly as we walked towards the office.

Anxiety is killing me.. he should be freaking out right now, he should scold me, even though I was clearly surprised being kissed by kai, he should at least punch or scold kai right? But he’s calm though he’s face remain expressionless.

 

When we reached the room, I found out that dad wasn’t there.

“oppa, where’s appa?” I asked him.

“are you okay baby girl?” but instead he just asked me.

But instead answering him, I just pulled him and hugged him tightly, and everything that happen sink in to me, as I cried in his chest.

“oppa, what you saw doesn’t mean anything. Oppa, Im sorry for not telling you about how kai acting towards me, oppa Im sorry.. please please don’t be angry towards me. Please oppa” I continued to cry, Im afraid, very very afraid, I don’t want to lose him. I don’t want him to think that I am betraying him.

He patted my back.

“don’t worry baby girl, I trust you among else, I saw everything.. and I know long before that kai has feelings for you” he said gently. “and I was asking you, if you’re okay?” He added. After he said those words I cry even more. “why? Why you’re like this oppa?” I ask him, I was dying because of guilt and him, he just saw me kissing another guy, but he still asked me if I am okay? How can he be so selfless?

“because I love you and I trust you” he whisper on my ears, and then kissed me on the forehead. I then slowly let go from the hug.

“baby girl, I think you should talk to kai” he said, wiping my tears away. “I don’t know what should I say to him oppa, he never told me he like me, in fact I was really surprised when he kissed me though I have this feeling he has something from me.

“he loves you baby girl, I know it, the way he looks at you, the way he cares for you, when you were on japan and when he’s mother arrived from here to conduct the operation for you, he begged her to do anything to save you, he cried a lot for you, before I even realized I love you I know kai was looking a far. I Know it’s painful for him too.” He said, and now could you blame me if I am soo in love with this man? He’s really good person, inside and out. Selfless, and respectful.

“oppa, I love you” I said to him as I hugged and kiss him on the cheeks. “I’ll just settled everything with kai, wait me here” I said as I went out of the office to find kai.

Thanks for Chanyeol, he told me kai told them that he will just be on the rooftop in case someone will come to find him.

“I’m sorry” I heard him said, how does he know that Im here? I was walking towards kai who is sitting on the bench here in the rooftop, he’s back is facing me and he was looking at the sky. I then sat beside him on the bench.

“I’m sorry too” I replied, and he looks at me, “It’s my fault, everything is my fault I didn’t intend to ruin your relationship with hyung” he said he’s eyes is full of sadness. “it’s not ruined kai, you didn’t ruin anything” I answered him with a slight smile “what?” he asked confused. “oppa.. well he’s not angry with me, actually he’s the one told me to talk to you” I told him honestly. “he’s really a great man right? No wonder you love him” he said “yes, he is. And your right I love him, … so much” I answered him

“I know..It’s just that..I love you soo much too sull, even before you met him, when you were just the Ice princess I knew.. even before you were known as F(x), even before you were not with him” he said softly, not looking at me but in the sky.

“I tried to accept it, because when you were with him, you were happy, you were smiling, I never saw you smile, looking at you being like that I am very happy too, though I admit Im jealous sometimes.. but when You almost died. I prayed so much just to let you be alive again, and then I realize that somehow I should try showing you what I feel. I don’t want to feel that I lose you without even trying.. I never confessed to you because I know.. I really know your heart will always belong to him, I just wanted to show you my love and care.” He said.. and I don’t know what to answer him.

“and for kissing you.. please forgive me sull, it’s just that, I was carried away with my feelings, you looking at me, I feel overwhelmed, I love the feeling that your eyes was all mine, they were just looking at me. Not with anything else but just me.” He said explaining.

“thank you” I said, and he look at me confused.

“thank you for loving me despite of everything, thank you for being there for me. Kai, your my friend. And forever I will treasure you, I may not be the person for you, but believe me there will be always gonna be someone destined for you” “Im not angry with you kai, you don’t need to ask forgiveness, I am lucky to have you in my life” I said to him as I hold my hands.

“you will stay forever as my Kai. My friend” I said once again as I hug him. “Im sorry sull” I murmured as he hug me too.

“let’s go? I don’t want seongsaeng-nim to freak out thinking where we are” I said happily to him, he let go of my hug and he smiled at me. “kaja?” he said then we walked down to the practice room, but before we head there we went first to the office where Minho oppa is, to let them talk, somehow I know that they should talked also, I left them and headed to the practice room.

 

 

-----------

Sorry for this quite boring and sad chapter >.< but this is to clear everything right?

we want minsul right? actually my bro told me that MINSUL  should somehow fight because of the kiss, but because im a super minsul shipper and the idea of two of them figthing is freaking me out, so NO! I'll stick out with my oh soo perfect Minho oppa. hihi but hey they've been through eveything right? they're relationshipt should be very strong. :P

 

huhuhu

 

the next will be the last chapter and then an epilouge.

 

 

huhu I dont want to end this story :(( but my brother said it should be enough. :((

and I should just focus after with MY RIVAL. :(

 

I hope, you like this story.