the kiss scene

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

“send! I hope, she won’t hate us.” Jjong said, as he sits on the bench near the immigration office of Narita airport.

 

Sulli’s POV

I woke up early today, I had a good sleep. Today I will meet my fellow f(x) and today, dance lesson begins. But before that, since I had a good sleep I decided that before anything else I will make it up to minho oppa, I know I was wrong, and I should apologize. I hurriedly take my phone on the study table to send message to oppa. And I just noticed that Jjong oppa send me a video on my email, I click the watch so that I can watch it.

 

“hey little sister! Wazzup!” jjong greeted sulli in the video sulli just chuckled ~hmm, I wonder why they send me a video~ sulli thought while watching the video.

 

“yaah!! Sull, do you know where we are now?” onew asked on the video. (it’s recorded) then the video show the surrounding of the airport. ~airport?, they left?~ sulli thought in surprised. “yes, aish.. little sis, sorry that we haven’t told you, we forgot to tell it last night because you went home before manager hyung informed us, will be shooting a commercial here in japan, most likely we’ll be here for a week or more.” Onew explained to her in the video.

“what?” she gasped. She pouted, so it means,~ I cant say sorry to minho oppa.~ she continue to watch the video, key and taemin also greeted her, saying that she have to do well in her dance lesson, and to take care of herself and also they reminded her that she should not become an Ice princess towards her group members, the video will soon finish but she still not see minho, ~It seems that he still hate me,aish sulli how can you be stupid with you words huh?!~ she scold herself,

“I know, I know.. but look that bad guy over there, busy with his phone, we know that he was just forcing his self not to join us, you know, pride” jjong said to the video while focusing the camera to minho who is sitting on a chair busy on his phone and had a headset put on. And after a few seconds SHINee said bye bye to her. she sighed. “he still hates me” “aaaaaah, and so???” she said, trying to be cool, “then I wont talk to him, I wont text him or call him” she promised. she just hate that he never text her that they will be going somewhere, well it's fake but still she is his girlfriend, it's quite suspicious if someone ask her about him and she doesnt know that to say.

-----

Sulli then get ready, and went straight to SM, she was sure nervous, not that she doesn’t know how to dance, she actually dance well but what if, all she think is what if’s. “I can do it, right?” sulli said to herself as she walk down on the corridor of SM.

 

“hey guys, meet sulli, I know you know her already since, she was interviewed last time” a guy introduced her to the four girls. “hello sulli, finally we meet you, how are you Im Victoria, and this is amber, krystal and luna” Victoria introduced their selves and bow to sulli, “annyeong! Im JInri, Choi Jinri, but Im more comfortable if you call me sulli, “ she flashes a smile to them and bow, “we know, you have an incredible soft voice, and hmm, minho sunbae’s girlfriend” luna smile while saying it to her, “ahhh, yes” sulli said with a smile. ~more likely his fake girlfriend~ she thought.

“okay, since the rest of F(x) had already started their dance lessons few months ago, we’ll focus more on you Sulli, are you okay with that?” the dance teacher said to her. “and well, do you have any background in dancing?” the teacher added. “hmm, well I think yes, I study ballet and jazz when I was 6” ~my dad’s way for me to forgot the death of my mom~ she thought “ohh, that’s good then” the teacher said. “but, I stopped dancing few years ago,” sulli stated. “why?” their teacher asked curiously. But sulli didn’t answer.

After that, the teacher started to teach him some basic before starting in the real choreography, she’s indeed good, her moves shows that somehow she misses to dance, her moves was light, the teacher was kind of amused of her, and also the rest of F(x) “she’s a total package right? Beautiful, y, have a great voice and dances really well” amber said to her fellow mates and other’s nodded. “haha, and to add up, she’s dating,  one of SM's handsome idol” krystal added.

----

“oh, tired?” kai said to her “here, drink this, mom said it could boost your energy” kai added as he passes an energy drink to sulli, “thanks” sulli answered while wiping her sweat on her face. “don’t strain your self okay?, rest if you’re tired”… “arasso” sulli answered him with a smile. “oh, I heard shinee hyung went to japan” kai said to her, she then rolled her eyes “yeah, I think they have shooting for a commercial” “yeah, I heard it too, some product in japan choose their song for their commercial and I think minho hyung will be the lead, hmm he is partner with I think Inoue mao, one of the famous actress there” kai informed her. “huh?” sulli answered. ~wait, I didn’t know about this~ sulli thought. “you don’t know?” kai asked her. “ani, its not like that he should inform me with everything he do” sulli said coldly. “you know, because we’re just acting” sulli added in a low voice, almost a whispering voice enough for kai to hear.

“then, let’s eat dinner together later okay?” kai asked her. “alright” sulli answered him flatly then stand up, “im going to the comfort room,okay?” sulli said to him then she went to the bathroom.

-----

“babo!, bad guy badass minho oppa, he didn’t even said to me, hmm what if, someone will ask me about it and I cant answer? Aish.,” she keep saying it to herself as she is walking towards the comfort room. “oh, sulli!” krystal called her. “oh krys, is your voice class finish already?” she ask krystal. “hmm, not yet, well, Im just going to the comfort room” “oh, so let’s go together.”sulli said to her.

“well,what do you feel about it?” krystal asked her out of nowhere as she washes her hands while sulli is washing her face. “about what?” sulli asked curiously. “hmm? Well about the CF thing of minho oppa” krystal said, “well, it’s not like I can do something about it” sulli flatly answered, “oh.. hmm at least you understand oppa’s job, I think that’s why he liked you” krystal said, and sulli just flashes a smile on her and continue to wash her face “but, for me if I am in your place I don’t think I can allow it, well I don’t know what will I feel if I see my boyfriend is kissing another girl, well you know it’s not like they’re not touching each other lips, but it’s really a real kiss, kissing another woman. Aish.” Krystal said which make sulli raise her head. “KISS?” sulli said in surprise loud voice.

“yeah. Will isn’t minho oppa will be having a kissing scene with Ms. Inoue mao, everyone in room was talking about it earlier, they said minho oppa was lucky to kiss a famous actress of japan” krystal said to her. ~WHAT?? KISSING SCENE??~ suddenly sulli feels that her blood boiled, she don’t know what she feels but she knows that she’s angry. “oh, he didn’t told me about it.” Sulli said with a low voice to krystal. “what?  OMG, I’m sorry.” Krystal apologize.

-------

SHINee’s POV on japan.

“aish, I still don’t get it, despite of our support and encouragement he still decided not to pursue her.” jjong sighed as he said while they were on the set of CF filming, the four of them was talking on the table while minho was doing his part with inoue mao. “such a coward. He don’t even know what she feel’s for him, but he already decided to give her up”key said. “look at him, a total professional, you can’t tell that he was broken hearted, he smile genuinely.” Onew said as he look at minho. “well, just let him, he will surely realize.” Jjong said.

------

OPPA! can you pass your phone to that JERK?. sulli said loudly to jjong on the phone. 

 

 

---------------------

 

thanks for reading subscribing and commenting.

I hope you like this. :D

please dont forget to comment, let me know what you feel about my story. ^_^

 

well friends if you dont mind follow me, and I'll follow you

shawolbaby's accounts

@shawolexobaby on INSTAGRAM 

@shineeExObabies on TWITTER

and on tumblr Shawolexobaby.tumblr.com

 

and also feel free to follow me on my personal account, I'll follow back too :DD

@kimmibeluso on INSTAGRAM

@kimmbeluso on TWITTER 

 

lovelots 

SHAWOLBABY <3