TUTOR

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

Finally shinee arrive in korea with a large fans welcomes them even though it was night time. The boys went directly to dorm to have a rest.

 

"boys, here's your schedule for tomorrow." their manager said to them while they're sitting on the couch, having a rest. "schedule? So it means, we will not go to school?" minho asked,  "of course" their manager reply shortly. ~, that means I will not see her.~ minho thought.  ~minho-yaa.. Do you miss sulli that much?~ key thought. "well, tomorrow, you'll going to report at Sment. Around 8am, we'll be picking you up around 7:30 am." their manager informed them, "and then after that, minho and taemin will be having a photo shoot for W magazine, and since the three are free, well you can rest." their manager added. "oh, well I want to watch the photo shoot" key said. "well me too, you'll come with us jjong, right? Onew said. "as if I have a choice.hahaha" jjong said. ~I have to watch minho carefully, he seems to be hiding something from us~ onew said to his self. "should it be tomorrow?" minho asked ~I wonder, if I just can go to sulli, ask sorry.~minho thought. "the what?" their manager asked. "photo shoot" minho said flatly. "of course, minho is there something wrong? Well, you know.. It's the first time you asked this things… " their manager asked him confusedly, "nothing hyung." minho replied, making onew and key wonder more.

 

Next morning at SHINee's dorm

 

Around 7 am everyone woke up.

 

"hyung, you already prepared breakfast?" taemin asked onew who is busy preparing their breakfast. "oh, yes.. Of course, I want to eat chicken. Hahaha, called them, let's eat hyung will be here around 7:30, we need to prepare, we only have 30 mins." onew said to taemin,  taemin then went to the rooms of his hyungs. First at key's and then to jjong's room, and lastly at minho's room.

 

 

"HYUNG!!!" taemin shouted. "ONEW HYUNG!!, MINHO-HYUNG IS NOT HERE!!!" taemin shout, as he found out that minho is not in his room, his room is tidy already, and there's no sign of him. "WHAT?" onew and key shouted, and run to minho's room. "minho-hyung is not here." taemin said. "his car key's is his car key's here?" key asked, then they went to the mirror where minho usually hung his car key. "it's not here" they said. "where the hell, did he go?" onew asked. "wait, let's just called him" key said and went to get his phone in his room., then he dialed minho's number.

 

 

"hello? Minho? Yaaaa!!! This guy, where are you?" key asked him.

 

"Im going to the school", minho said to him

 

"What?" key asked again

"I'll be at SM at 8am sharp. I just have to do something important." minho said then hang up.

"hello? Minho? Hello?" . Key said, then noticed that minho hanged up.

 

"aish, that bastard, just hang up." key complained while looking at them.

 

"anyway he said, he'll be there at 8, he said, he's doing something important, let's just eat." key said and lead them all to the dining table.

 

MINHO's POV

 

"well, I just want to say sorry. And also, I want to hear her.. Sing." minho said to his self while he drive.

 

Minho arrive at their school, he parked his car at the back, so that no one will noticed him, he wears a cap then went to the admin office, but then went straightly to the building at the back "usually this time she's already here" minho said. He then went to the music room. And found out that sulli is not there "she's still not here?" minho asked his self. "well, it's still early maybe she'll be here after a few minutes". Minho then sits on the piano chair. ~hmmm. What should I say to her?~ minho thought. ~seriously, I don’t even know, why should I come here.. Well, we have a schedule..and I never did this. But I just thought that I should see her, and asked sorry~ minho thought again. Realizing that he's doing the things he never did before..

 

"it's almost 8, but she's still not here.", "where could she be?" , "she's mad at me?"minho said to his self. Then…

 

ring ring ring..

 

 

Someone is calling him

It's key.

 

 

"yaa. Minho, get your here at the office, manager hyung, is asking where you are, and I know, that you miss that sulli Ice princess, but sorry to interrupt your precious moment, but you really need to go here." key said to minho making him startled.

 

 

"yaa!!! How did you know,?" minho asked him.

 

"aish, let's talk about it later, okay? Just go here. now!" key said then hang up.

 

 

"I guess, she's mad at me, she did not even went here" minho said, then he leave the room, feeling soo sad. ~should I asked her phone number?~ minho thougt "okay I need to" minho then went to the admin office and asked sulli's father if he could asked her number, saying that he think that he can contact sulli, if she can help him, catching up their lesson, then sulli's father gave it to him

 

-------------------

 

Sulli's POV

 

"oh, sulli youre here?" a guy asked her. "well, you know, monthly check up" sulli answered him "aish, this girl" the guy said. "Are you alone?, how come I didn’t see you're nanny outside" he added, "oh, she's busy..beside Im an adult, I can take care of myself" sulli said coldly. "here you go again, being cold. Yaaah! We've known each other, for almost 4 years. And still acting like that?" the guy said while laughing.. "aish, KAI, you know me right?" sulli said then smile. "anyways, don’t you have class?" sulli asked him.  "hmmm.. Well, I'llbe skipping school for a while, you know.. We just debuted and I need to train more." kai said. "aish. Idols." sulli said to him, "hahahaha, well Im more happy to be an idol, than being a doctor like my mom." kai said. "so, I gotta go, see you.. When I see you. Hahaha" kai said then said goodbye to sulli. "okay then" sulli said.

 

After a few hours, sulli's monthly check up is done. She then went to their school. She then receive a text message from her father, saying that he wants to see her, she then went to her dad's office.

 

 

(A/N: Blue font is sulli's father black for sulli)

"dad?" sulli said while she's entering her father's office. "oh, you're here.." "why did you called me here?" "well, it seems, that you're close with the three members of shinee, minho came here earlier and asked your phone number, its seems that they will be skipping school at this moment because of their busy schedule, I heard they went to japan last week and just came back last night, so im.." ~he asked my phone number? For what?~ sulli thought "what dad?" "Im saying that.. I want you to tutor them… I know that you're the top student here.. And tutoring them, can make them updated to school" "WHAT?? Me tutor them??" "yes, you'll have to go to their dorm, every other night, just to give them some pointers about your lesson and teach them if they don’t understand" "NO!, dad. I will not." "sulli, listen. Mr. Lee So Man, of  SM personally asked this, and plus we cannot lose them.. They're a big asset of our school" ~business, always business on his mind~ sulli thought. "Dad! Seriously?" "Im serious sulli, I cannot trust other person, I know you can handle it" "FINE!" sulli said then went out of the room.

 

"BUSINESS BUSINESS BUSINESS!! Always. And now using me? AISH!! I HATE YOU! Sulli shouted when she reached the roof top. "AHHHHHHHHH! I HATE YOU!!" sulli, shouted again, making her chest ache. "aish, and now this rotten heart of mine is complaining. I cant even shout what I feel" she said while placing her hand on her chest, then open her bag to take some medicine.

 

 

"SHINee. I hate you" sulli murmured.

 

------------------

UPDATED!! yay! new character! KAI, 

 

KAI - as all know he is a member of EXO-K. here, he is the son of sulli's doctor, they knew each other for almost four years, well they're in good terms. even though sulli consider him as friend, but now close enought to tell him everything.

 

I hope you like this,

 

SHAWOLBABY <3