making up

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

sulli's POV

My tears are falling in my face, I know. That the moment I saw it I had forgiven him, I know Im wrong, for not letting him explain everything to me, I know he loves me. But Im afraid to face the reality. What if? All my “if’s” stops me from confronting him, or hearing me. Afraid of the truth. I move my head from side to side. And I notice that my members were gone, shinee was gone and in this room only the two of us. I walk closer to him, he was just looking at me, intently his eyes never leave mine, he’s face was serious, he seems so stressed, I cannot take it anymore, I run towards him and hug him tightly. God! I miss him, he instantly hugs me back.

 

 

“I’m sorry, ssul.. I know I should tell you about her. but one thing I want to clarify is that.. I don’t have feelings for anymore. Nothing is between me and her” he whispered in my ears as he hug me tight. I know he was telling the truth. “Im sorry oppa. Im sorry I should have let you explain everything to me. Im sorry, for not trusting you” I whispered back. He gently releases me from his hug and look me in my eyes, he wipe my tears with his thumb.

 

 

“I don’t know what will happen to me, if I lost you. I love you soo much baby girl, and remember it.” He said while holding my cheeks. Those words are like music in my ears. “I love you too oppa” I manage to answer him back. This days, I tried to be strong, I tried to clear up my mind. But I know I cant, he manage to own my heart, he manage to destroy those walls I built around myself. My life when he walks in becomes happy, everything happens to me right now he is a part of it.

“hungry?” he ask me as he move the chair, I nod and sits on the chair. And he sits on the chair opposite me, geez this place is soo romantic. We the waiter then started to place foods in our table and we started to eat. “oppa, what did you do in japan?” I ask him, he is still eating, I am glad we were fine now. “hmm, well, we replaced Suju hyungs in the event they should perform, I don’t know the real reason but, manager hyung told me that it’s because they got problem in china and they cant make it, and since we were pretty available Mr. Soo Man, replaced them with us.” He answered. “hmm, you didn’t told me you went on japan” I pout at him. “well, my little baby girl, you were not answering my calls, and oh, I send you tons of messages.” He said. Crap I forgot. “ahh, Im sorry” I manage to say. And he just smiled at me. “well, you know what, Im not used us being like this, come on. Let’s just finish this food and we still have to go somewhere” he said to me. Oh, is it a surprise again? Geez, this man. I smile at him and continue eating our food.

 

 

 

-----------------

 

“do you think the two will be okay?” Luna asked suddenly. They were on the next room next to sulli and minho enjoying theirvselves with the dinner they planned with the rest of shinee. “oh, they will. Don’t worry about them” onew assured them and continued to eat his chicken. “that’s good then, you know what sulli is really in her own world this past few days, will luckily kai was there to enlighten her” amber said joining the conversation. “yeah, and well thanks to kai that minho made up his mind” jjong said. “why? Did kai do something?” krystal asked curiously.

 

“hmm, first I would like to clarify things, Minho and yuri, there’s nothing between them, minho told us the whole thing and I know he was telling the truth.” Jjong said. “and second, for god’s sake he was head over heels for sulli so it would really be impossible to for him to cheat to her” jjong added. “well you know, yuri send a picture to minho hyung  when we were on japan, and it’s a picture of sulli and kai at the cafeteria I think, and sulli was smiling and he was very jealous of it, and that’s it. He made up he’s mind to make up with sulli.” Taemin said after jjong. “Minho hyung was really miserable when we were on japan” he added. The rest of f(x) were just listening to them

 

“he loves sulli, I know that” taemin said. “hmm, we can feel it too, and sulli loves him too. She’s been miserable too, we knew even though she wont tell us” Victoria said.  “just because were idols, and different.. well this kind of things, It’s kinda new to us right?” onew said smiling still eating chicken.

 

“yeah, I really never thought of falling inlove, well not right now.” Key added. “it’s because you’re enough having jjong hyung” taemin started teasing them, and key smacked him on his head. “I’ve been telling you this for a thousand time, Lee Taemin, Im straight, I AM NOT GAY!” he glared taemin and they all laugh, “I KNOW HYUNG, I JUST FOUND IT FUNNY WHEN I FOUND OUT PEOPLE SHIP YOU TWO” he said loudly while laughing.

 

They were busy laughing when they hear that the next door opens “oh, they’re leaving” key said. And they look at each other.

----------------------------

“where we going oppa?” I ask him, we ride on his car, and were going somewhere, I ask him but he refuses to tell me. “just wait a little baby girl, it’s a surprise.” He winks at me. I pout at him. After a few minutes we entered and parked at a familiar place, yes very familiar. My school, our school. “Oppa,..” I murmur. He then hold my hands. “I know, you miss this place.. “ he squeezes my hands. “let’s go baby girl” he said and he went out of the car and went to my side and open the door, he then offer his hands and I went out.

 

 

“geez, I never thought you’re surprise is taking me here” I said to him as we walk. “hmm, I was thinking of a romantic place, but you know, it would just be a disaster if we went to Han river or other places because there are fans” he said, and oh we’re now heading to the music room. I miss this place soo much. He gently open the door and there is the piano, and bouquet of white roses. He walks towards the piano and get the flowers. “I am really sorry, sull.” He said and hands me the flower. I smell it. And notice that there is a card. A small message. But it mades my heart skip a beat.

 

 

“I want to tell you about her, sull.. I really want.” He started to say. “Im sorry that it you know it that way, but what you saw is not what you think” he said to me. “I saw you two kissing? Well you’re face is really close with her, and you’re pinning her in the wall” I said to him unsured. “Im not kissing her, I never did, I was just whispering at her” he said and he told me the reason why they end up with that position, and all I can think is that Im really stupid. “I hope, you trust me sulli” he said to me. “I am” I said. “soo, what are we doing here?” I ask him curiously.

 

He pout at me. “well I miss you” he said smiling a little at me. “hahaha, I miss you too oppa.” I said to him laughing. “how are you when I left?” he asked me. “hmm, well.. you know, I was sad of course, I don’t know what to do.. “ I answered him, “well, you’re quite happy with kai” he said flatly. “huh?” I replied. “nothing” he said. “you know I was jealous” he said all of a sudden. “with kai?” I ask him, I never thought he is. “hmm” “why?” I ask him. “he likes you sull.” He replied. “ani, he is just a friend..” I replied “he is sull, I know it.. I can see how he looks at you, he likes you” he said to me, but I really never thought about that. “hey pretty boy, I only like you know one else” I said then I kiss his cheeks. He smile at me a genuine smile. “you know what” he started to say again. “what?” I ask him. “here, … this is where I fall inlove with you” he said softly looking me in my eyes. Here? this place?.

 

 

“the moment I heard you’re voice, the moment I saw you playing piano, the moment you look at me, I have fallen in love with you” he said again, making me go crimson. “this place will always be a part of me, this is where I meet you” he added. “Would you like to play something for me baby girl?”  he asked smiling at me. Geez we talk like were old, I secretly smile and sit on the stool in the front of the piano, I didn’t play for a while, busy with my career, oh I never thought I will be, playing and singing here makes me happy. “what do you want me to play for you oppa?” I ask him. “it’s up to you baby girl” he answered me and he sits besides me.

 

 

“endless love” I whisper and I started to play, this feelings I felt is soo good, despite of the sad happening this past few days, I am happy that we were okay now, I never thought I will be happy like this, suddenly I feel like I am the healthiest person in the world. I didn’t feel any pain caused by my rotten heart. Being with him is the most amazing time of my life.

 

 

After a few minutes I finished playing the song. He then holds my hands, and face me. “let’s be happy okay? Were still young, we still have a lot to discover, let’s enjoy being with each other, let’s enjoy being an idol, let’s enjoy the happiness we can give to our fans, let’s enjoy our work, let’s enjoy our life” he said to me smiling. “okay.. let’s enjoy.” I said smiling at him, he then gently caress my face, “I don’t want to see you cry baby girl” he said while caressing my eyes, “I just want you to smile” he said while touching my lips. “can I kiss you” he asked. Oh my god, he’s making me blush. I smiled at him and nod, who wouldn’t want? He then close the gaps between our lips and kisses me, I kiss him back, like what he said I want to be happy with him and enjoy our youth together.

 

 

“ahem, ahem” someone cough, I immediately parted my lips from him we tilted our heads and saw our members watching and smiling at us. I smile at them “thank you” I softly said.

 

 

“well, were sorry to interrupt but.. manager hyung called and we need to be back, tomorrow is another day young people” onew oppa said smiling at us. Oh, were still the busy idols I guess, we nod and walks towards them hand in hand.

 

 

“so I guess you two were fine” jjong oppa said. “of course” we both replied. “that’s good then, I don’t want to take care of a drunk minho again, okay?” jjong oppa said laughing while were walking out of the room heading towards our car.

 

----------------------------------------------------

I do hope you like this chapter :))

 

 

to all my dear subbers and readers. I really appreciate every words you told me, you make me happy, I am happy right now. i know everything happens for a purpose. 

thank you soo much. and I love you all :D

 

I delete the last chapter :)) I  dont want to be reminded of it again ^^

 

SHAWOLBABY <3