Will be you be my girlfriend?

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

"let's start practicing baby girl" minho called sulli as everyone start practicing their part for the concert the two will sing a duet christmas song 'all I want for Christmas is you'. "okay pretty boy, you sure you're okay now?" sulli asked her, she was sitting on the front of the piano, well she will play piano and sing as a solo performance, she was practicing before minho came. "Im okay baby girl. dont worry. did you forgot I am MINHO?" he chuckled. "here we go again."sulli laughed "Oh my God! dont tell me, you're still in your, Baby girl - pretty boy conversation" key rolled his eyes as he heard them talking beside them. the two just laughed. "aish. key, dont be jealous.. you can call me 'yeobo' if you want" jjong . "NO WAY!. I'm still the one who will marry first, so you two shall wait until I get married arasso?" key said to minho and sulli and they all laugh.
 
"Oppa, well.. we're still, you know unofficial." sulli whispered. "what??? huh? for real? still not?" key gasped confused with what sulli said. "so you mean, ...wait but you're calling each other some nicknames but still?? oh my God. minho you're soo slow.. maybe someone will snatch her from you" jjong said. "yes.. still you know waiting for her" minho said in a low voice. "I'll go to the wash room first. I'll be back baby girl" minho said and went out of the practice room. leaving them dumbfounded. 
 
"what was that?" key said. "is he pissed?" jjong asked. ~is he angry or something?~ sulli thought. "ani, maybe he just want to use the wash room dont be so paranoid." sulli said and smile. but still thinking.
 
 
 
minho went to the wash room and wash his face. 
 
MInho's POV
 
okay, relax. just forget about your dream. stay cool. I keep saying this to myself. well, to think of it, I never really ask her to be my girlfriend. should I? is she ready? I need to protect her. I said to my self. and now I decided On christmas eve, I will ask her to be my girlfriend. yes. I will, I cannot let others take her away from me, by just thinking of it, I dont know what to do if that happen. I love her soo much. 
 
after deciding, I went back to the practice room, I saw them looking at me. did I do something weird? I ask myself "are you okay?" key asked me. "yes, is there a reason for me not to be okay?" I asked him "ani, not really" he replied. I turn to face sulli who was just looking at me. "hey baby girl let's start practicing now." I said to her. she smile to me and nod. and then after that we start practicing the song. I will ask her, definitely It should be special, I thought while listening to her while she sings. 
 
-----------------------------------
"Guys, can you help me with something?" Minho said to the rest of SHINee, they were sitting on the couch playing games in the playstation. "what is it hyung?" taemin asked him back they were playing soccer in the playstation "well,*stop playing and become serious* you know. I want you to help me on something... "minho said. "what is it minho?"onew asked. "hyung, I love sulli, you know that right?" he said. "yeah.. only aliens will not know that you're not in love with her" key said trying to tease minho "well, I want to officially ask her out" minho said. "huh? you still hadnt ask her to be your girlfriend?" key said. "for real? what the heck, what if someone will snatch her from you? we know she like you, but you she's pretty, and kai. kai like her" jjong said. "yeah, I know that.. I just dont want to pressure her, were busy, but I had to ask her.I cant take it if I lost her" minho said seriously.
 
"damn. you're really inlove" onew said. "okay anything.. we'll help you, anyways it's sulli, and remember we love her" jjong said. "what's the plan then?" taemin asked. and minho told them his plan.
 
---------------------------------
"days had passed, they were still busy.. practicing, guesting, going in and out of korea. pictorials and etc. typical life of an idol. finally it's december 24, the concert will start at 6PM KST. 
 
"yaah! is everything ready?" key asked minho "Im pretty sure it's okay.. well I talked to the manager already" minho answered "and??" the four leaned their faces to minho they still dont know if they will allow it for real.. well the contract said they cannot have a relationship but minho and sulli's case was different because they were the one who put up this. "he said, he will support me" minho answered. and everyone said "YES!". "I hope she will like it,, and I prepared everything, and also asked some artist who will be part of it. also the director" onew said. "thanks everyone" minho said.
 
 
MInho's POV
 
I hope, she will accept me. aish.. what if she will not? I ask myself. I take out my phone and call her. 
 
"hello oppa?" she answered
"hi baby girl.. err, I just want to check on you." minho said nervously actually he didnt know what to say.
"bu-yaaa? hahahaha, I'm on my way on the venue Pretty boy..well, be here on 30 mins.. we still have to do rehearsal" she said
"I know baby girl.. we're gonna leave also, we're just waiting for our van" I answered.
"that's good then.. Oppa, I'll see you later.. okay? Im driving." sulli said 
"okay, baby girl.. take care" I said to her and then hang up.
 
 
"let's go" onew hyung said. as the van reached our dorm, we went downstairs and went to the concert venue.
 
-----------------------------------
 
"it's 10 in the morning and all SM artist are already in the venue. at 10:30 am they will start their rehearsal.
 
"baby girl!" minho called out sulli, which make everyone look at him, he immediately cover his mouth ~uh-oh. stupid minho.. you miss her that much?~ key thought ash he laugh on minho. "baby girl? how sweet" donghae started to tease minho. 
 
 
"hey, what's with baby girl huh?" victoria ask sulli, "he's really sweet you know." victoria added and laugh a little. "you're really lucky sull" krystal said. Sulli was just blushing. and went to minho
 
"pretty boy.. I thought you were used to talk less huh? now you cant even control you're mouth" sulli said to minho and laugh at him as he scratch the back of his neck. 
 
"why? I miss you baby" minho pouted and said with a low voice.
"aigoo. you're soo cute oppa" sulli said. "well, you're kinda weird though" she added.
 
-----------------------------------
 
the concert started, thousands of people attend the concert, as expected with SM artist. they perform amzingly. after some solo and grouped performances here comes the christmas song which will be performed by collaborating group, first was TTS and  Exo with JIngle bell rock "Changmin and Tifanny with silent night....................... the last performance will be sulli's and minho's duet.
 
Sulli was the one who entered the stage first. with only her, the fans go wild again.. then minho entered, his y deep voice really makes the crowd go wilder, screaming and cheering all over, everyone was really supporting their relationship.
 
 
 
"All I want for Christmas is you baby
All I want for Christmas is you baby
All I want for Christmas is you baby" they sing the last lyrics together, the people clapped after they sing, when suddenly 
 
then slowly all the SM artist started to enter the stage to sing the final song.
 
 
 
 
the crowd left the venue and still the artist are there,and so the artist, they went to a special place to celebrate and to spend christmas together, after a dinner.  Onew signal minho, 
 
"baby girl can you come with me for a while?" minho asked sulli and pulled her out of the place and went to a park own by that place no one was there.
 
they sit on a bench in front of a basketball court
 
Onew then walks in front of them carrying a big card. which had a letter 'I', following by key, jonghyun, taemin, donghae, kyuhyun,changmin, siwon, each of them carrying a big card which tells "I LOVE YOU". sulli was just sitting there. totally clueless, and shocked.
 
 
"uhm." minho started to speak, he clears his throat first.
 
 
"I met a girl few months ago, a simple, beautiful and smart girl yet stubborn.*laughs. we laugh when she said she doesnt know us.she was really hot tempered, she hates us I think.. one day i take a walk around the campus of our school when I notice an old building at the back of the administration office, I went there and as I was walking, I hear a beautiful voice, singing..while playing piano.. she was singing one of our song.. curiously I entered the room. and found the lovely girl singing. I cant describe the feeling, her voice were amazing, it's like an angel that is singing. just then, I know I fell inlove with her" minho said, 
 
 
"I just want to tell everyone how much this girl means to me, she's everything to me, I was afraid first, but I love her soo much, that I'm willing to give up everything for her." minho said.
 
sulli's tears started to fall
 
 
 
"baby girl.. I know. sometimes Im really a badass, a jerk, arrogant..but." his words were cut off by an explosion, a fire works. 
 
 
SUlli's POV
 
"will you be my girlfriend?"that was what the fire works said. Oh my God, I cant find the right words. actually, there no voice that came out from my mouth, I was speechless. I search for his eyes. and look at him. "oppa. I maybe brat, stubborn and Ice. but you manage to destroy the walls I built around my self. you were the one who makes me happy, actually you five. *she looks at the rest of SHINee* I know Im lucky. gradually I fulfill my dreams, it's all because of you." I told him
 
 
"I love you. and Im willing to be your girlfriend" I answer him honestly. this is what I feel, I love him. I love him soo much. 
 
 
and with that he wrapped me by his hug. "I love you baby girl" he whispered. "I love you too pretty boy, thanks for loving me" I whispered back as I hug him tightly. 
 
 
 
----------------
*fake cough* 
 
"we're getting jealous here." jjong said after faking a cough. and everyone laughs and shouted "congratulations" 
 
 
------------------------------------------------
FINALLY!! they're together, how I hope that MINSUL was really real :((
 
i hope you like it. :PPP
 
anyways!!!
 
 
 
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS!!!
 
I wish you all the best on this special day. 
Godbless.
 
from shawolbaby <3