chapter 54

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

Minho’s POV

And the movie date we planned last week was just ruined. Right after we went out of my room, ready to go to cinema, manager hyung called, and said that we were not allowed to go out today since there’s a lot of sasaeng fans out, what happen to EXO last time didn’t help.

 

 

“oppa, don’t worry it’s okay.. we can watch movie here” sulli told me smiling. “I guess so” I replied disappointedly. “yaah! You know what minho-goon, we actually do miss sulli too, soo sont be disappointed, and let’s just start the movie marathon!” Jjong hyung said. They were all eating at the dining table, I am sure they all have plans today because they were dressed, but like us they were also stopped by the manager.

 

 

I hear every one let out a big sigh as they gather in front of our TV, their face was really down.

 

“hyung, I want to see adam and eve (taemin’s dogs) but manager hyung wont allow me to go home” he said pouting as he sat beside me. “aigoo, just video call them like what you do always” I said to him trying to cheer him up. “it’s unfair, you’re still lucky because even you two cant go out, sulli is still here with you” he said, still pouting and we all just laugh to him, “maknae, you can find girlfriend if you want” I . “ANDWAE!! He cant! He’s still a baby” Key immediately disagree with me. “hyung, I’m not a baby anymore, look I’m 20 years old already!” taemin answered him. “no, you’re still a baby taemin, I will never allow you getting a girlfriend” key said acting like a mother to taemin.

-          - - - - -

Sulli’s POV

We’re on our fourth movie already when I notice that Minho oppa was leaning on my right shoulder, we were sitting on the couch with onew, jjong and key oppa and taemin.  The four of them seems to be engrossed in the movie, and obviously this young man beside me had fallen asleep.

I gently move his head. “oppa, you can lie down, lay your head on my lap” I whispered on him, I know they were really tires these days since they were going to back and forth to japan for their song promotions, luckily he was not deeply asleep. He then move and lie down on the couch and he puts his head on my lap. I look at him, as he close his eyes again, he was smiling at me and holding my right hand and place it on his chest.

I smiled at him, I gently caress his face with my left hand.

Everyone was busy watching the movie, I look at their faces, It’s really good that at least they’ve got free time to rest.

My mind draw me back on event two months ago.

 

I slowly open my eyes, I feel  really sore on my the part of my chest, and my body feel numbs, I can hear sounds beside me. There was someone who was holding my hands tightly. When I completely opened my eyes, I noticed that everything is white, just them it crossed my mind, I’m in the hospital. I move my head from side to side to confirm, what happen to me? I began asking myself, I keep remembering the last memory I have, but all I can remember is that I’m singing with my labelmates in the concert. I move my hands, and saw that Minho oppa was sitting beside my bed, he was sleeping, just then I noticed that taemin, was on the couch also, sleeping and my dad was on the chair sleeping also.

“op-ppa” I called minho oppa, trying not startle him. “oppa?” I called him again. He then slowly lifted his head, and I can see the shock on his eyes. “SULLI!” he said loudy. He then stand up from the chair and leaned closer to me and hug me, “I miss you baby girl, what do you feel now?” he said excitedly, he was smiling widely to me. “what happen oppa?, I’m okay, but I feel a little sore on my chest” I answered him, “oh, you’ve passed out during the concert, well baby girl, maybe it’s because of your incision” he answered me he now loosen his hug on me, “incision?” I said to him. “yeah, well… you undergone the surgery baby girl” he said it almost whispered “the what??” I asked him, anger is evident in my voice, I cant believe it, they let me undergone the surgery without my permission “baby girl, please don’t be angry, it’s not good for you” he said to me. “how could not I? you betrayed me.” I answered him, what if I die during the operation?, I never thought that they will let me, without me giving permission. “baby girl, listen to me please” he said softly “explain now” I said to him annoyed.

“before the last song of the concert you’ve passed out, we then send you straight here, the doctor said you’ve strained your body, you were unconscious for how many hours and you’re really on crucial state, the doctor said, if we want you alive, you should undergone the surgery, actually we hesitated it first, because we know you will get angry. But we don’t have any choice baby girl, we don’t want to lose you, your dad then called Kai’s mom, requesting her to performed the surgery to you” he said to me. “then?” I asked again, feeling that he’s going to say something more. “well, the surgery went well, but..” he said hesitatingly. “but?” I said to him, his face was down, as if he’s going to cry, I got more curious then. “after few hours, everything went bad, they were already reviving you..” he gulped as he continue to say… “and honestly, you were already announced dead.” He said closing his eyes as he finished the last words. “dead?” I ask him, his eyes snapped open, and look me straight on my eyes. “yeah, I died when I hear the doctor said that you’re dead, it’s the most painful words for us baby girl, but then a miracle happen” he said smiling to me. “what miracle?” I asked him confused, “before they totally pulled out all the machine on you, you’re heartbeat went back, and yeah miraculously you’re alive” he said smiling to me. I was just looking at him, trying to process everything he said to me.

“I died? But I’m alive again?” I asked him again. “yes, baby girl, I don’t know what really happen, even the doctors don’t know the real reason” he answered me. I am really confused, how does it possibly happen? I keep thinking..

Just then I remember something. I was sitting on a bench it a somewhat paradise, I was crying. I cant leave them, I murmur to myself, “do you love them?” I suddenly heard a deep voice asking me, when I move my head I saw a man, standing beside the bench, he was wearing a shirt and a pants, he’s was the same age with my dad I think, he was smiling at me. “yes” I answered back, not even knowing whom he was referring to, but all I can think is that I cant leave everyone, I love them too much, that I cant endure being away with them. “are you sure?” he ask me again, he was now sitting beside me on the bench. “sulli, in life there is two things, either you do something good, by loving and giving everything you have importance, or doing bad things, life is a game, and you have to know how to play it, you’re life had been an exciting one isn’t it?” he asked me before he continue with his talk. “yeah, I guess so” I answered him back thinking that he is right. “you’re a good child sulli, you manage to went out of your shell, but life is usually unfair. You’re sick right?” he asked me again. “yeah” I answered flatly, “you want to live longer?” he asked me again, “yes!” I exclaimed, who wouldn’t want? “but why are you not fighting for it?” he asked, and actually I got more confused. “what do you mean?” I asked him back. “a lot of people loves you sulli, you make them happy. Live for them” he said simply, not even answering my question. I was about to answer him back but when I turned to look at him he was gone.

And he was right. I love them, I should Live for them.

“I cant believe it oppa, is this really possible? I thought everything was just a dream” I said looking at minho oppa “let’s just forget about it baby girl, and now that you have your second life, please live for us, okay?” he said to me holding my hands tightly.

-------------------------------------

“it’s been two months already, how are you feeling sull?” suddenly onew oppa, said making me return back to reality, “I’m fine oppa” I said smiling back at him. “Happy?” he asked me smiling back. “of course” I answered him as I continue to caress minho oppa’s sleeping face. “though, im actually really bored, well No schedule, no photo shoot, no guesting’s, no F(x), I really miss them even though they’re keep in touch with me” “that’s good to hear” he said focusing his eyes on the TV. “oppa” I trailed.. “hmm?” he said still not looking at me.. “thank you” I said softly ad I saw him smile, “no problem, sull.. you’re our sister, we love you soo much, minho loves you soo much, please. Take care of yourself okay? We cant handle another death” he said chuckling. “of course oppa” I said smiling at him. Just then I noticed that only the two of us were awake. “bu-ya?? It’s just 2 pm, and everyone is asleep” I said chuckling. I know that they’re really tired. “well, you’re back on f(x) next week right?” onew oppa asked me again. “yeah, and I’m really excited.” He just then laugh.. “oh, our sulli is back”

I laugh with onew oppa, I then touch my chest. “and this mark, will always be my reminder, that I got second life to live happily, therefore I should not waste it.” I said softly that only me can hear.

--------------------

hi there! :)) I hope you enjoy this update even though it's quite boring but, it is to complete what really happen so that I can continue with the story :))

 

and for those who wishes me with good health thank you, I'm really okay now. I've been sick since I was a child so Im used to it, and after all I'm a nursing student. HIHI im just exhausted with out duty in the community.tomorrow I need to attend class already I'm really glad having everyone as my friends. though . I love you all ^^ 

shawolbaby

 

updates of all my FF will be tomorrow, that's a promise! :))