Chapter 42

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

Minho’s POV

“seriously Minho give her time, you’ve been texting and calling her for almost 3 hours.” JJong hyung said to me. I’ve been texting her and calling her but I was redirected to voicemail. I cant take it anymore. “Im going to her” I said as I stand up from the couch. “Minho!” they were calling me but I don’t have time to listen to them I’m desperate enough, I need to talk to her right now! I quickly grabbed my sweater and cap then my keys and went out of the dorm.

“Minho?? Where are you going?” I recognized the voice and shoot. It’s manager hyung, “well, uhm.. I’m going to sulli’s house I have some important thing to bring to her.” I said to him, hoping he would allow me. “tssskk.. well you know, uhmm the thing is.. can you please set aside whatever you will bring to her? Mr. Soo Man called me, that there is an event in Japan that supposedly Suju will be attending , but they got a problem because they were stranded on China now and can’t fly there, and since you didn’t have a schedule for this weekend, Mr. Soo Man contact Japan that you will replaced Suju in the event. Thus you’re flying now to Japan. Im fetching you now, soo going to Sulli is Impossible just call her.” seriously his words were like a big hammer that constantly hitting my heart that causes it to crash.

I didn’t manage to say something to him. I just nod and went back at the dorm with him and we started packing. “aigoo. I thought I’ll be having a stress free weekend” I hear Key said in the next room. So, now how would I make up with sulli? We’ll be staying in japan this weekend. Is destiny playing with us?

“Hyung? Are you okay? Don’t worry Sulli, will answer your call” Maknae said to me as he entered my room carrying his back up. “let’s go hyung, Manager is waiting for us downstairs”. I nod at him and carry my back pack put on my cap and hold my phone. I still hope that before we leave korea she will open her phone. I really hope.

 

 

----------

Next day.

 


Sulli’s POV.

 

“sulli-yaa!”

“sull”

I felt my eyes heavy.. And somewhat I hear someone calling my name. Probably my eyes were soo tired because of crying. Remembering everything just made me cry again. I Love him soo much that I’m afraid to lose him, but It hurts soo much to see him with another girl, whom he was in love before, what if he realized he still love her? What if he leaves me? I’m so afraid. I can’t take it. And I’m afraid to face him, I don’t want to know his answer.

“Sulli”

I heard someone called my name again. I open my eyes and saw Amber and Krystal sitting beside me in my bed. “you’re here?” I ask them and fake a smile at them “yaa. It’s 2 in the afternoon and you’re still asleep, you didn’t contact us. You know we still have practice later.” Amber told me “what? It’s 2 pm already?” I confirmed them well I bet I stay until morning crying. “ssul, is this about yesterday? Did you two fight? Please tell me” krystal said to me her voice was full of concern. “ani. We didn’t fight” I lied. “sure? Soo you’re really not feeling well?” she asked me. “hmmm” I answered. “but why is it, Minho oppa went inside the room, really worried and keep on asking where you are and asking what happen to you, and you keep ignoring his call?” she said. And shoot she know. “well” I murmur, I didn’t really know how to tell it to them. “you can tell us sull, were friends right?” “so this is the reason why you’re here?” I ask them and they nod to me. I took a deep breath.

 

“well, after you told me about him and Yuri unnie, I went to him right? But,…when I enter the room I saw him pinning Yuri unnie on the wall his hands were both on her sides and he was leaning closer to her and it looks like he was about to kiss her, but before it happen he turn his head around and saw me. I don’t know what to do, all I can feel is my heart turning into pieces it’s like Im watching a horror movie that I was soo afraid what will happen and all I can do is to run. And yes, the moment he saw me, I run as fast as I could. I thought he was running after me but no, there were no sign of him.” I told them as tears running down on my face.

“but he was really worried yesterday.. maybe he has a reason. You should accept his call” amber said to me. “Im afraid” I say “what if he leaves me? I cant take it” I added, she immediately hug me. “everything we’ll be fine sull, just talk with him later” she said as she pat my back.. “you know what, Minho oppa loves you soo much, we know it.. what happen between him and yuri was all in the past okay?” she added. I know it, I know that he loves me, I  can feel it.. but like what I thought, What if he realize that he still love her? if not, why are they on that position? It’s not like it’s a part of the dance. I thought.

After our talk I eat and get ready to go to SM, luckily we didn’t have any schedule so it’s okay that I overslept.

After an hour we head to SM. I don’t know but I am really not ready to face him, well not now..

----------

“what do you mean by they’re not here?” I ask Victoria unnie who says that our practice with SHINee is cancelled and we will proceed to our individual performances. “well, Manager oppa told me, that Mr. Lee send them to Japan to replace Suju In an event, they leave yesterday night” she answered me.

Good maybe this is a good time to think and to let my anger and jealousy subside. I thought as I walk towards the vocal room to have a practice with kai, honestly Im not in the mood to sing or anything all I want is to lay on my bed and sleep, so that my mind would stop thinking about him.

“you okay? You’re kinda down”  kai asked me, I think he notice my red eyes. “Im okay.. don’t worry, Im just tired” I told him. “you want to rest? I can tell hyung, anyway we can practice tomorrow if you feel well” he said to me. “ani, don’t worry about me. I can handle” I fake a smile at him.

JAPAN

SHINee’s POV

“phew! Im glad that fans still enjoy the event” key said to them they were on the van heading back to their hotel they just finished their performance in an event. “yeah, right. It’s good thing tht we have a lpt of fans here” Jjong added at him and onew elbow him. “are you sure minho will be fine? Look at him” he whispered on jjong’s ear and they look at minho at the back seat sitting alone, hands on his phone and it seems that he is in his own world. “actually Im quite worried earlier if he will be okay during the performance because he was not talking much since we arrive here” taemin added joining their conversation. “yeah me too, but oh well he is still the flaming charisma, still professional when it comes to performance, he still manage to smile even I will not know that he have problem.” Onew Said. “I never saw him like this, it is much worse than the time yuri rejected him, gosh speaking of her, I never thought she will be doing that” key added. “hyung, how should we help him? I tried contacting Sulli but her phone was still off.” Taemin said worriedly. “aigoo, maknae you’re really mature now” jjong tease. “well, we’ll figure it out later okay? Now let’s just eat, Im starving. Let’s just give him some time.” He added. And the three agree.

 

 

“MINHO that’s enough! That’s you 15th bottle. !” Onew yelled at him holding the bottle of beer he is about to drink. “hyung, please just let me? Please, just this time” Minho said pleading to onew. “aish!” onew said and handed him the bottle.

“I told you it’s not a good Idea.” He said angrily to jjong. “sorry, I never thought he will be like this” answered onew. And the four look at each other then minho.

“hyung! Answer me! Am I a bad person?” Minho suddenly asked completely drunk. But his eyes were full of pain. “no, you’re not, you’re an amazing person” onew answered him. “really? But why?, why is this all happening to me?” minho asked them. And they just listen to him knowing that he will just continue to say everything he feel. “I really thought, I was complete! A happy family, a successful career, lot’s of friends. A four brothers, lots of fans and finally a girl that I love, we’re happy you know that, despite of her situation, I know we love each other. But why? Why should she came back and start to ruin everything?” he said. “minho, listen.. just let her think okay?” onew try to comfort him. “maybe she doesn’t want me anymore” “she loves you, you know that.” “yeah. But why is it that she wasn’t contacting me? She didn’t answer any of my messages. Now called me” he said. And the four looked at each other again, onew was elbowing key to say something but end up just looking at him.

“minho, I said that’s enough! God! You’re just finish you’re 24th bottle, you want to end up in the hospital?” Onew yelled again. “YES! It’s much better if I just die. I will rather die than living without her.” minho answered him with a complete drunk voice. “THAT’s IT! Enough of this Minho!” onew shouted at him, trying to make him notice his anger. And the three started to clean the mess they have on the dining area of their hotel room.

“Just take a rest okay?” onew said to minho pushing him on the bed. “Taemin!! Get a shirt and a pants,  were going to change his clothes God! He looks like a mess.” Onew yelled on taemin.

And they change his clothes, and position him on the bed, they were thankful that somehow he falls a sleep because of the alcohol.

The four of them decided to stay the room because taemin asked them, thinking that maybe minho will do anything stupid.

After an hour, they decided to sleep, taemin and key sleep beside Minho and onew and jjong sleep on the mattress on the floor.

On the middle of the night. They woke up because of loud sob they hear. Onew stand up and check on them and they all saw Minho crying and hugging a pillow. Murmuring I love you.

 

“he really loves her.” onew said looking at s and the three nod at him “maybe it’s time to do something right?” jjong added. 

-----------

I want to cry, :((

 

enjoy 

 

^^SHAWOLbaby