MISUNDERSTANDING AND REALIZATION

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

“You think she will fall in-love with him?” key asked the rest of shinee, while they look at minho who’s sitting with sulli in couch while answering some assignments, they were on the dining table preparing some snacks, “hmmm” onew said. “They look perfect right? Not to mention they really have the same attitude.. Their voice blends perfectly, Minho is handsome and Sulli was pretty, very pretty” Onew added. “And minho is inlove with her, I’m sure of that” key added and chuckled. “Yeah, we never saw him being like that, right? He do the things he never did before like He lied to us, he sneak out for her, he even becomes late in our meeting, and he never smiled like that, the way he look at sulli is really different” jjong said. “but among all hyung is really great in hiding his emotion” taemin said and all of them sigh and look at minho and sulli who seems having a good time together.

 

“sull, I heard you’re dance lesson starts tomorrow.” Onew asked her as he sit in the couch opposite to minho and sulli, “yeah, oppa..” sulli worriedly said ~will she be okay~ onew thought thinking of her condition. “that’s good, and oh I heard you’re not going to debut as solo, you’re going to debut with F(x)?” onew asked again, this time the other three sit also beside them and start eating their snacks.

“yes, dad told me this morning about that, I think they’re idea is doing some collaboration with your group oppa, as part of promotion and will be doing also collaboration with EXO-K in our teaser, and also dad said that since minho oppa was the shinee’s visual they’re also making me the visual of the group.” Sulli told them.

~EXO-K? so meaning kai will be there huh?~ minho thought while keeping silent and just listening to their conversation. This past few days they sure to be spending a lot of time with sulli since her voice coach is the same with them, but every time they’re having a break kai will be there visiting sulli, and it really pissed him off.

“Wow! Sooooooo meaning we’ll be doing some project together?” taemin asked excitedly. “Of course, babo!” key rolled his eyes on his clueless dongsaeng. “Well, most probably they’re making you the visual because you’re quite famous already, even you didn’t debut yet you already have a fans” jjong said.

“hmmm..yeah, that could be their reason, but partly because I think of our relationship, gosh they’re giving us name already, like MINSUL, CHOI COUPLE, and etc. “ sulli stated. “How cute” key teasingly said.

“hahahaha, yaaah! Well I wonder what’s gonna happen if we break up or something, or they will know that we are just fake. They might kill me. Oh….I want to end it how ANNOYING.,” sulli joked while laughing. The other four laughed also thinking on how the fans would react. Not noticing that Minho was quite pissed off on sulli’s statement.

“tired of this? Let’s just then end this” minho coldly said out of nowhere.

. ~annoyed huh?, then why did you agree then on the first place?~ he thought, he don’t know why he feels like this, it’s like something hit him, that he felt that his heart was stab with her statement even though he knew that it was a only a joked.

“No, I’m not oppa, Im just joking,” sulli startled with minho’s reaction and stuttered when answering. “oh.” Minho replied then stands up immediately and dash  to his room, leaving the rest dumbfounded. He just want to leave them. The four boys look at each other. “I’m sure he was just tired, right key?” jjong said trying not to put meaning on minho’s reaction.

Sulli’s POV at her house

Did I say something wrong? Why did he suddenly becomes like that? Did he hate me? It was just a joke though. Aish, minho was really a badass after all. He’s words keep on echoing on my mind, I suddenly felt the urge to cry, I slowly lifted my hands to my eyes trying to avert the tears from escaping, I’m happy to be with him, Im happy because he take care of me and somehow I don’t want this to end.

 

 Earlier

Oppa open the door, look Im sorry. I didn’t mean it. Please Oppa!, I keep on knocking the door of his room. But even though I think my hand will sore of knocking it he will not open it, I never thought that he was sometimes like this. I tried to ask my oppa’s on what should I do, but they  just said that I should just leave him alone for the meantime, he will be okay for sure they assure me. I sighed heavily and then decided to go home.

 

What have I gotten myself into? Will it always be like this? But why does it hurts when he did that? Why does he have to ignore me? I’m confused. Why does I feel like this?  I have so many questions in my mind, thinking that this is just a small misunderstanding. I slowly close my eyes trying to get a good sleep, anyways onew oppa said that this thing will be fine. And I hope so.

-------

Minho’s POV (on his room lying on the bed)

What am I doing? Regardless of what I feel, me and her was just an act, a fake, not true, we’re just friends. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know why I reacted like that. I don’t even know what I really feel, If I am sad because of what she said or angry with her joke or jealous because she’s really close with kai aish!!. All I know is that it really hurts. What happen to the flaming charisma of popular boy group SHINee? I sighed.

When will this end? This feelings, somehow I like this feeling but at the same time also hate it. I wonder if it’s right that we enter on this kind of situation that would probably end up hurting each other.

Since this act started I have constantly remind myself that I shouldn’t think this, I shouldn’t think that. It’s getting frustrating that I always have to see her with him. I laughed a bit on myself because what we have is just a lie, I remind myself again,  She deserve her freedom, she’s not mine.

 But I guess I don’t want to develop ‘this’ into something in the future. But what if I am falling for her, then what am I supposed to do? I form a fist in my hands and punch my bed. AAAAHHHH!!! And now. I just admitted I like her. She’s not just a sister to me, I like her badly.

-------

A few minutes later minho was just staring on the ceiling of his room, just then he heard a knock on the door which makes him bring back to reality. He stand up and open it, he knows that they will still use the spare key in case he wont open it.  He open the door slowly. And the four enter onto his room.

“yaah! Are okay?” jjong asked him worriedly he keeps silent, “that was childish minho” key told him. “yes, that was just a joke minho, why did you do that? She now feels bad.” Onew asked him. “I don’t know hyung, I really feel bad.” He answered him while putting his hands on his face as he sits on his bed.

“why? Because of her joke?, It’s just a joke.” Onew said to him. “I know. And I hate myself for doing that” minho answered. “hyung, tell us. Do you like her?” taemin asked him seriously which made everyone look at him in surprise. And turn their look on minho right after looking at him. Minho slowly raise his head. “am I that obvious?” minho asked. A smile formed on the face of his four friends and eventually turn in to a laughed. “yeah I know it. See I told you!” key said loudly claiming victory. “well, maybe too obvious, reacting on that small joke. And also the way you glare on kai when they are together” jjong teased. Minho then again bury his face on his hands he somehow feel shy. “aigoo the charismatic idol was shy” jjong again. “and INLOVE!” onew added playfully, which make them laugh. “don’t worry we’re here to support you.” The four said  to him.

------------------------

updated :DDD

thanks for reading subscribing and commenting.

I hope you like this. :D

please dont forget to comment, let me know what you feel about my story. ^_^

 

well friends if you dont mind follow me, and I'll follow you

shawolbaby's accounts

@shawolexobaby on INSTAGRAM 

@shineeExObabies on TWITTER

and on tumblr Shawolexobaby.tumblr.com

 

and also feel free to follow me on my personal account, I'll follow back too :DD

@kimmibeluso on INSTAGRAM

@kimmbeluso on TWITTER 

 

lovelots 

SHAWOLBABY <3