MELTING THE ICE PRINCESS :P

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

 

 

 

Sulli's POV

 

Damn, I’m here, though I cannot imagine myself mingle with this idols, but in the end I found myself in the front of their dorm. And damn, I will be with them for almost 4 hours or more. I cannot imagine myself dealing with them, it’s more okay if I just sit there and look at them, but hell no, I will teach them.

 

Key was the one who opened the door, I can’t help but, I really laugh with his reaction. Then he motioned me to enter the room. Well, all I can see is a very clean dorm, all stuffs are organized, well I think someone was cleaning it for them, they're busy anyway, all I can see are manga's, trophies, ~whoah, they sure have a lots of awards~, their pictures on the walls, shoes, hell no lots of shoes, clothes. Well it more looks like they are selling clothes, ~pssh, idols.~ , their house isn’t big as mine considering that it is just a dorm, but I feel quite jealous because I could feel love here, family love that I will say I didn’t experienced it. I sat down on the couch while the four them are busy doing some stuffs

 

  

 

 

 

SHINee's POV

 

"taemin, you know what to do" key whispered to taemin when they are in the kitchen preparing some snacks for sulli,  "Sulli, juice or softdrinks?" taemin asked sulli, "oh, water will do" sulli answered him, "sulli said water will do hyung," taemin said to key "okay, just wait a bit" key then smiled to sulli, "hyung called minho." key whispered to jjong. Then he went to minho's room passing by sulli, "sulli wait.. I'll call minho" jjong said to sulli, ~aish. Cant that bad be exempted in my tutoring?~ she thought. And just nodded to jjong.

 

"heeeeey, your girl is here already, get your out of here and be there." jjong said to minho seriously trying not to burst out in laughing. "she's not my girl, how many times should I tell you" minho said to jjong and then get up on his bed and went outside.

 

~seriously I don’t know what to say to her, or I'll just keep quiet?~ minho thought as he walk towards the living room. "oh, hyung you're here!" taemin called minho, but minho just look at him, taemin then rushes to sit beside sulli carrying a glass of water and a slice of cake "here sull, eat this first before we start studying okay?” Taemin said to sulli sweetly and pass her a sweet smile. But minho seems not to notice it. ~oh, it's seems that everyone was nice. Well except that jerk in front of me.~ sulli thought,  "thanks taem." sulli thank taemin. Minho then sit in front of sulli, then followed by key.

 

“Well, jjong and I will just sit over there, we will not bother you. Boys be nice with sulli okay?” Onew said to them and they went to the balcony of their dorm, with jjong playing with his phone and onew watching a movie in his ipad.

 

"aheem, how should we start?" sulli try to break the silence.

 

"hmm, I don’t know" taemin whined acting so cute. "Well, can't we just talk first? Don’t you feel awkward?" taemin added~hmm. So cute. I feel like I was older than him. Hahaha~ sulli thought, "hmmm, well what do you want to talk about.?" sulli asked. "I want to ask you something but please don’t be angry with it." key said. Making Minho wondered what will he say. ~what would that be?~ sulli thought, worried what will key ask.

 

"well, last week. I followed Minho. ~what the hell is he going to say?~ Minho thought and nervous what bomb will key is going to explode. But stay quiet and act cool. "I follow him when he went to a building at the back. ~did he knew about it?~ sulli thought while trying to listen on what key is going to say. " I happened to hear you sing and play piano, and HELL sulli, I love your voice, it's amazing, beautiful, sweet and aishhh no words can describe how I love it." key continue to say good words about sulli's voice making her smile because no one said to her like that and she chuckled on how key reacts but stop when ..

 

"can you play one song for us?, I want to hear it again badly." key said to sulli making cute faces, and Minho was looking at her ~I may be selfish, but I don’t want her to play here.~ Minho thought while waiting for sulli to reply. "huh??????" sulli replied key and she was surprised, "yeah sulli please play for us, please, hyung said it's really beautiful" taemin start to persuade her also, sulli keep on thinking what should she do ~aish, what should I do?~ sulli thought. She stand up. ~well, I just cant resist those cute faces, and he love it anyway. Should I try once?~ sulli thought, and decided to play. "so, you're playing for us?" key said to her excitedly. "do I have any choice?" sulli said coldly and smiled. "YES!! Here is the piano. Suit yourself" key said to her and sulli started to sit in the piano. ~the hell, she will really play?~ minho thought, and just froze, he might not want them to hear, but he have to admit that he really miss her voice and cant take his eyes off to her. Key then called the two outside and the two of them went inside, ready to listen to sulli.

 

"well, Im not that good. But I will try my best to do best" sulli said to them, "well, what song do you want me to play?" sulli asked them and they all think of what song she will play.

 

Suddenly "sing please don’t go, they will love it" minho spoke, making every one look at him, "please don’t go? By whom?" jjong asked him "hmm." minho smirked then look out sulli, "by…. The most famous SHINee." he said. "WHAT????" jjong said with a loud voice "OUR SONG?" jjong said again. "ahuuh" minho reply flatly. Thus making everyone excited to hear her sing their song. ~JERK JERK JERK I HATE YOU CHOI MINHO~ sulli thought, then took a deep breath and start to put her fingers in the keys.

 

She started to sing, their jaws dropped. Except for minho who just smile, feeling so proud that he was the one who heard it first. As sulli close her eyes and sing the song, their heart were captured by her voice. Totally pleasing to ears. They can't help but to sing with her.

 

~~~andwaeyo andwaeyo geureoke gajimayo

Jebal han beonman han beonman nal dasi anajwoyo

dasi nungama neol boreo gamyeon geu jarie meomchun nareul anajwoyo~~

 

"WOW!! That was amazing!" jjong said "yes, daebak!!"onew said while clapping his hands and was really satisfied with her performance "I told you so" key murmured while taemin was still on a dazed and still looking at sulli, with his mouth open, "yaah! Lee taemin," minho smack his head. "hyung.. That was amazing, you're so selfish for keeping it secret from us," taemin whined cutely "yaah, don’t blame me, she said she don’t want, so followed her" minho then smiled and look at sulli,

 

 "thank you" sulli said. Actually she was really happy it's the first time she felt this, for it was amazing that her voice was praised by a singers. It's the first time that she confidently sing in front of others. ~I just don’t know why, but I just love how they love my voice~ she smiled on what she thought, and noticed Minho looks at her, when he said about the secret to taemin. "Well, it's not my fault too" sulli chuckled while looking at Minho "you know what sull, you should smile often, it suits you more." onew said to her and pat her head. "Yes, you know what, we know that you don’t want to be here, we know that you hate us, but we can change it right? You can treat us like an oppa. You can trust us, beside we also want to have a little sister" jjong said and the four nodded agreeing on his idea.

 

 

Sulli's POV

 

I can’t help it. But, my heart was really happy now. I don’t know why, but my heart tells me that it's not bad to trust them, I saw on their eyes the sincerity. "why?" I simply asked them "because you're different" that jerk minho said. "different?" is asked again. "because you're the only one, seems to treat us genuinely." key said. "how?" I questioned again, "well, no one rejects us, no one left us, no one acts like how you acts towards us" taemin said, and making me smile. ~what the hell did they do to me? I've just been here for almost 1 hour, and I have a sudden changed of heart?~ I thought. I smiled on them.

 

"Can we not study today?, let's just have a "getting to know each other"" taemin whined I chuckled on his idea, how could this guy acts like a child? He's really cute. "hmmmm. What do you want to know?"I asked them.

 

"Everything" minho said.

 

----------------------

thanks subscribers and for the comments :DDDD
 

SHAWOLBABY<3