IM YOU'RE FATHER, AND I LOVE YOU

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

"PREGNANT???????????????????????"

 

 

minho and sulli shouted in unison and then followed by a loud laugh "yaaah! OPPA! what kind of joke is that?" sulli asked key who told them about the news spreading across asia or maybe the whole world with a laugh.

"well, here" key answered here and show here the article on his iPad.

"seriously?" she murmured

"well, this is the industry, just because we are in a relationship and you know, because you fainted and I ran here directly from the airport they assume that you're carrying my baby, hahaha how lame is that?" minho said.

"well, beside us five and kai who else knows the real reason?" jjong said.

"the doctor! for god sake Im in the hospital they can examine me all they went just to prove them that Im still a " Sulli said annoyed which makes the five burst out in laughter.

"what's funny with what I said?" sulli asked curiously "nothing baby girl, you.. well you're just too cute" minho said then planted a kiss on her forehead.

"ewww, here we go again" key rolled his eyes.

 
"cant they just say that Im working too much to give them an awesome performance that's why I fainted rather than spreading the whole universe that I am pregnant?" sulli suddenly said. "that's our life baby sister, we cannot please everyone" jjong said. 
 
"well, seriously what's the real reason why you fainted?" jjong added sulli begin to become silent for a moment thinking if she should tell them about what the doctor said,... she was thinking for a moment when there is a loud knock on the door.
 
 
"come in" sulli said
 
 
"EXPLAIN THIS TO ME CHOI SULLI" her father bursted inside and with his face they that he is very angry.
 
"whoaah! calm down dad!" sulli said calmly
 
"how could I calm down???? you're 19 and oh my god Im going to be a grand father! God! it never crossed my mind that you will become pregnant" her father burst while saying this words. silent took over the room, the four was hesitating either they would laugh because of her father's reaction, or  just explain to him. 
 
and you!! didnt it should only be an act?? how can you be careless? sulli's dad scold minho
 
sulli was really angry with what her father did to minho
 
"Im not pregnant" sulli said flatly ~gosh, he burst here just to tell me that crap? he didnt ask me first, what a father~ sulli thought while looking at her dad surprise reaction with she said. 
 
"what did you say? her father asked again "Im not pregnant, isnt it clear?" sulli said again, 
"dont fool me sulli, If you're not pregnant then what happen to you?? it's just not mere fainting because of low sugar level, the doctor said it because of depression and stress, more likely pregnant women suffered from that, you're healthy and strong. what else would be the reason?" her father scolded. 
 
"first Minho oppa and my relationship were no longer an act because we two are dating for real.! and well, apart from me being an idol, which works and practice almost 24/7. well Im dying. that's why" sulli said like it's not a big deal, the five boy's jaw dropped with what she said. while her father "WHAT THE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? STOP FOOLING ME!" he said angrily. "im in the hospital right? why dont you just confirmed to those persons who wear whites if im pregnant or not. It's simple right? why waste your time here?" sulli said. "and this. read this if you want proof" sulli added and take out papers from an envelope inside her bag and toss it to her father. "what's this?" her father asked. "read it and you find how incapable father you are" sulli to him, anger can be felt with every words she say.
 
 
"sulli, calm down." minho said while rubbing her shoulder, though he was still bothered with what sulli said.
 
 
 
"VALVULAR HEART DISEASE??, SURGERY?", what exactly is this sulli?" her father said as soon as he read the papers sulli handed him. "Im sick" sullo flatly said answering her father's question. "sick?" her dad said "yes, that's what stated there right?" she said sarcastically "why didnt I know about this things?" he asked. "because I choose not to" he said again flatly "huh?" was just her father manage to say. "it was on highschool when I found out about my disease, unfortunately you're too busy with your business and women that you forget that you still have me, I hid it from you and continues to recieve treatment. surgery is needed the doctor said, but I cant, aside from attaining your signature for it to be done, I was afraid too, there's only 50 - 50 chances, either I live or die during the operation" sulli said and tears started to fall from her eyes, fear and anger can be seen through it. "Im afraid that the moment I laid on the OR table I may not able to open my eyes again. "im afraid." she said, her father step forward to her and immediately hug her "BABO!!, I may be busy, but how could I replace my daughter from money? how could you endure all of this? how could you hide this to me? and yet you still accepts the offer of being an idol despite of your condition? Im your dad and I love you!" her father hug her tightly and tears also run down from his face, sulli hugged her father back tightly, and minho was on her back, supporting her. 
 
 
~I cannot take it. I will not allow it. I will make sure she will live~ minho thought while watching sulli and her dad, his heart aches everytime he saw sulli sad, it aches that he knew he cant do anything that could wash away her problems.
 
 
 
"you'll stop being an idol. we'll going to get the most amazing surgeons to treat you, you will live" her father said as they parted "NO!!!, no way! I can do it dad, I can! It's my dream, I cant leave it." sulli protested "though I hesitated first, but.. this is what I dream and now that I reached it I never let anyone stop it. trust me okay?" sulli said. "but" her father said and was cut off by sulli again. "please" sulli said. "please" the four shinee bow down and followed by minho" her father looked at them amuse. "She loves to sing, we cannot take it from her" onew said to him seriously still with full respect. her father let out a big sigh and "okay okay, but first we shoul let you check thoroughly and well let you two out of this controversy" he said while eyeing sulli and minho. they all smiled at him and said thank you.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------
 
"okay, Minho and sulli. you'll appear in a pressconference regarding this controversy:" their managers said to them
 
 
 
quite short? hihihihihi
 
guys do you know how much I love you? well you're comments, I really appreciate them thank you for giving time to read my story :))
 
~SHAWOLBABY