LETTER

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

I could feel the sun, streaming through the window, warming my cheeks, another free day for SHINee boys. I kept my eyes close, not wanting to get out of bed just yet. all i can hear now is key and taemin playing games on the computer outside.

 

I rolled around on the bed, it feels comfortable, I try to find sleep again but unable to, so instead sat in the side of my bed holding my head on my hands, I sighed heavily and then turned my head in my palms, my eyes falling on the letter lying in my table beside my bed.

 

I got up from my bed and took it, then I went to sit again on my bed and read it again for about hundredth time..

 

Dear oppa,

 

If you’re reading this, well it really .. I know I promised I’ll be fine, that I wouldn’t die, but I guess I can’t control everything can I? and I know it’s kinda creepy and why did I wrote you this letter if I told you I wasn’t going to die, I know I lied to you by telling Im fine, that I’m okay.. well no one knows when will they die, well I guess after you lose someone so fast, like I did with my mom, you become aware of the things like that.. and ever since, I write this letter to you, well if you will and well with my heart condition, I guess I always have  to be ready for the worse. And I’m not going to lie, it scares me. I know I don’t talk it with you that much but it’s because I’m scared that if I told you about it, actually it’s the hardest thing to write this letter, what if I do really die?.

 

Actually, dying I’m not that scared anymore, but what scares me more is you, I’m scared for you oppa, I know that you love me, and I know the feeling of having someone you love die, I know the feeling of loosing someone you care.

 

So please oppa, don’t destroy yourself, I want you to enjoy your life without me, I want you to continue performing on stage and continue to make your fans happy, I want you to be still be a member of SHINee, my favorite band. Everyone dies at one point. I guess my time had come, that’s all.

 

I just want you to remember that I love you more than anything. I always had, I always will, whatever happens afterwards, if there was any way I could be with you, I would be.

 

I will be forever watching and guiding you wherever I will be, just look at the sky, and I will be the brightest star that you will see.

 

No one’s ever made me as happy as you.

 

For years that I kept those walls around me, I thought I will be satisfied with only myself, that I would just die and no one will care, I never thought that you, well with my other oppa will step in into my boring life and started to destroy those walls, I never thought that I will be happy to be with you.

 

and congratulation for melting me the Ice princess.

 

I love you oppa, everything that happened to me this past months, becoming a singer, an idol, you were all the reason behind it. The smiles, the happiest time of my life, you were the reason of it, and although the saddest time of my life you were a part of it also, everything to me was you.

 

you made my life turn 360 degrees, you showed me the love that I never thought someone will give me, the care and everything.

 

So even if I’m dead now, it doesn’t matter for me anymore, because I’ve been happier with you for theses few months than in all my life.

 

And Im so sorry.. sorry for not being here right now.  Actually I wished to perform with you on stage again. But now I know that I cant.

 

Just be happy oppa, your handsome face wasn’t meant for sadness, your beautiful smiles cant disappear and I need to hear that laughs of yours whether I’m up up in the sky or sown in hell.

 

You’re my pretty boy oppa, the charismatic and handsome man I ever met and I love you for that, I love you so much, I love you so much that sometimes when your holding me it feels like there’s never going to be a way im going to be able to show you just how much I love you.

 

No one can ever get enough of you oppa.

 

God I love you oppa.. I love you, I love you, I love you.

 

With all my heart and all my soul

 

And even death can’t stop that..

 

And there’s so much things I would love to say, so much things I would want to tell you.. but as always I don’t find the words because the words becomes meaningless, they don’t matter in the end what matters is that I love you.

 

I love everything about you.

 

You’re my pretty boy oppa

 

And Im you’re baby girl sulli.

 

For ever and always.

 

~ Sulli.

 

PS: please tell Onew oppa, Jonghyun oppa, key oppa and taemin that I love them with all my heart and to Vic unnie, amber, luna and krystal that forever I will treasure them and I love them.

-----

Slowly I wipe off the tears that were forming in my eyes, I lay on my bed again trying to sleep again when I heard a loud voice screaming outside of my room.

 

 

“OPPA!!! OPPA! IM HERE” I hear my lovely angel screamed outside of my room.

 

OH CRAP!!! I’m not yet ready she will scold me if she will find me not dressed for out date.

 

within a few seconds she enter the room, 

 

"what?? you're reading that again? oppa.. next time i will really throw that, see? Im here kicking and alive" she scold me as she sit beside me on my bed and snatch the letter from my hand. 

 

I't been two months already, but until now I cant still believe she's here, healthy and alive. "morning kiss will be fine baby girl, I dont want anymore of your high kicks" I laugh as I said this to hear I then Immediately grab her hands and hug her.

---------

well ice princess will not end now, it's still not the ending there's a lot more to happen. hihi

I know some panicks with the last chapter. but hey she's alive. the story of what happen will be post on the next chapter, and for now Enjoy this one. let me know what you feel about it, just leave it on the comment box 

^^shawol baby