MIRACLE

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

 

 

“time of death 10 pm” the doctor announced.

 

 

All I can hear is crying. They were all crying. Everything went black.

 

 

I don’t know how long it has been but I suddenly open my eyes as I heard onew hyung calling my name, thinking that everything was dream I open my eyes, and finding all my friends crying beside sulli’s bed. It’s been just 5 minutes since I passed out, but I felt it was years. My eyes were producing fresh tears even how many times I had wiped it.

 

 

“minho, this.. sulli gave me this before we went here, she said that if something happen to her in the future I should give this to you… I .. I never thought that it would be today” Mr. Choi said to me as he hand me the letter. I slowly walk towards her bed, and sit beside her.. Vic unnie, amber luna and krystal leaves the two of us and they seated on the couch outside the room.

 

 

I slowly open the letter, my tears was rolling down nonstop, every word hurts like knife on my chest. The happiness the love and sadness I felt was mixing, all I can think is that I cannot accept this, she’s everything to me. I wasn’t able to finish reading the letter as I grabbed her on my arms and hug her tightly, I can still felt the warmth of her body, on the first look, she was like sleeping. I cant take it anymore. I burst out crying and screaming her name. is that all? Just until here? I want to spend the rest of my life with her, I want a future with her.  I know that all my friends were panicking outside because now I can hear them talking to me. Telling me to stop.

 

 

After a while the nurse was back pushing a tray towards sulli’s bed.

 

 

 

“Mr. Minho, were now going to prepare Ms. Choi’s body” she said (in Japanese) I cant let her go. I just cant. Nodding to them seems to be the hardest thing I’ve done they slowly stop sulli’s dripping medication and all I can do is hold her hand.

 

 

Silently I was still praying that everything was just a dream. They were now ready to pull out her respirator. “stop please” I said to them, they quickly remove their hands to sulli’s respirator, I leaned forward to her face, and for the last time. I planted a kiss on her lips, the sweetest lips I ever kissed. I still cant stop my eyes from crying, her face was now stained with my tear drops.

 

 

I am now ready to let her go, painful as it was I have to let her go.

 

 

I slowly move backwards, I pick up the letter and I turned around, I saw all my labelmates outside the door, their eyes were red, probably from crying. I bet everyone now, our fans was now grieving because of her death.

 

 

I saw Onew hyung, Jjong hyung, key and taemin on the door ready to hug me. I slowly walk towards the door.

 

 

Few more steps before I reached the door when I heard a sound.

 

THAT AMAZING SOUND....

 

Tit tit tit tit tit tit tit.

 

I froze. My fingers are crossed, maybe, maybe. Even it’s just 1 percent chance. Maybe theres a miracle.

 

“CALL THE DOCTOR” a nurse shouted at her fellow nurse

 

 

“HER PULSE ARE BACK.” The nurse shouted.

 

I slowly turned around

 

My world seems to build up again when I saw the ECG monitor, there are pulses and for unknown reason the straight line was replaced with up and down.

 

Is it a miracle? I don’t know.

 

“we’ll intubate her first, nurse check her vital signs, and put back her IV line” the doctor commanded to the nurses, as he examine sulli’s eyes with his penlight.

 

“this is unbelievable, she’s alive” the doctor muttered. And I saw sulli’s dad collapse on my side.

 

She’s back! She’s alive.  Now I heard everyone cry again but Im sure because of happiness.

 

How would science explains this?.

 

It’s a miracle.

 

------------

 

“she’s now stable, all her vital signs are in normal values, but she’s still in coma because of the drugs, Mr. Choi, what exactly happen to her is unknown. I’m certain earlier she was dead, no pulses, no heartbeat. It was because of the prolong time of the surgery that her body wasn’t able to cope up with it, and this time all of a sudden her body was fine, though we still can ensure it, she is in close monitor” the doctor said to sulli’s dad.

 

“I cant believe it” key muttered beside me. “me neither” I replied the pain I felt earlier was replaced with happiness.

 

Sulli remain in coma for almost 13 days, hence all her vital signs were stable, the doctor said that they are just waiting for her site of surgery to heal before they release her out of coma. All of my label mates except for F(X) and shinee went back to korea.

 

What really happen to sulli, we still don’t know the answer, maybe she know.

 

Different articles were also released.

 

How the fans grieve when the news released than she died after the surgery, but also replaced with shock when the news released that after 30 minutes sulli is alive again.

She was now called THE MIRACLE IDOL.

The next day bunch of flowers were sent on the hospital, everyone wished her good health and good career, everyone loves her.

 

-------

“oppa, how many times should I tell you that if you don’t want me to tear off that letter you should keep that” sulli said suddenly which makes me return back to reality.

 

“why? It’s the greatest confession I ever heard aside from my fans, it’s full of love baby girl” I , “aigoo. It’s still unbelievable right?”? she said to me as she sits on lap. “yes, it’s creepy baby girl, you’re like a ghost” I continues to , she just pouted at me. “hmm, so I am a ghost? Fine, then you cant kiss me for a year” she said standing from my lap. “what??????” I said to her, well she’s really mean sometimes. Ididnt wait for her to say something but instead I grabbed her back on my lap. And kiss her.

 

“I love you, I love you I love you” she said as she kissed my cheeks, nose and lips again. “I love you too baby girl, but now if you want us to make it on that movie, let me go and I will take a bath.” I answered her, kissing her forehead before I grab my clothes and went to the bath room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next update will be tomorrow :))

 

few more chapters before the ending, but theres more to happen ^

updates for MY RIVAL will be slowly. I still need to focus on Ice princess. 

 

goodnight friends. ^^

back to my assignments. hahahaha