Meeting the Choi 1

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

that afternoon sulli was discharged from the hospital, they directly went to SM to have a meeting with Mr. Lee.
the next day the SM will be holding an press conference to clear up the rumor about them. 
 
 
"I'll send you home now" minho said to sulli as they went out of Mr. Lee's office, and sulli nodded. they walk down to the parking lot and ride on Minho's car, "are you okay?" minho asked her and hold her hand with his other hand. "Im fine oppa, dont worry" sulli said. "sure?" minho asked "yes" she answered and give him a smile. "it bothers you?" minho asked referring the fact that her father already knows about her disease,"well kind of, actually it's a relief that I dont need to hide things to him, but I feel guilty hiding it from him, I never thought about how he will feel if he will know about it, I never thought he will react like that" sulli answered "no father that dont love his daughter, they might not show it, but deep inside him you were the most precious" minho answered which makes sulli smile, ~that's true~ she thought.
 
"rest now okay? take your medicine on time" minho said as sulli sits on her bed, "Im going now baby girl" he said and planted a kiss on sulli's forehead. "good night" he said finally and walks towards the door "take care pretty boy" she said and went to the bathroom.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"how's sulli?" jjong asked minho as he entered the door of their dorm the four are seems to be waiting for him to arrive. "oh, she's fine, she's resting right now" minho answered and sit beside onew. "how about you are you okay?" onew asked him and minho let out a long sigh. "I dont know hyung, I'm afraid" he answered "she'll be fine" onew answered back "but what if something will happen to her? what if she,..." minho didnt finish what he is about to say afraid to say it. "she is a strong girl minho, I know she will manage.. now we just need to convince her to undergone the operation" jjong said remembering about the operation. minho just hung his head low, thinking about the operation that didnt even guarunteed a 100% success.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the next day shinee went to SM early, they will be involve in the pressconference they were on the conference room waiting for sulli, also the reporter had arrived. after a few minutes sulli had arrive and they all seated in front of the camera man and reporter ready to answer their question. minho of course seated beside sulli and beside her was jjong.
after a few minutes the first question was thrown.
 
 after 30 mins of questioning, finally the pressconference was finish, they emphasize that sulli was just exhausted because of practice and not being she is pregnant, and they hope that the rumors about sulli being pregnant will vanished. 
 
 
after a few hours as expected, the articles about the issue spread already, in the newspapers, internet and news report, the conference really turn out well, and actually it seems to rise up the two's popularity more. lots of people admire Minho for being a caring boyfriend to sulli, and sulli for being a hard working idol and other SHINee for being a good and supportive friend to minho and sulli.
 
SHINee was on meeting with the Mr. Lee while F(x) are on the practice room.
 
"sulli-yaa, you never told us that you are sick, how are you now?" victoria asked sulli while they are sitting on the couch waiting for their turn to practice, "sorry unni, it just because I dont want to worry everyone" she answered "aigoo, but remember that you can tell us everything, isnt it had for you to practice? god sulli, we are practicing like hell, how can you endure that?" she asked sulli curiously, the other member also joined their conversation as because they were also shocked with the truth and worries for sulli, "well I think if you like what you're doing, you can do it regardless of what you are going through" she answered with a smile, "but, It can treathen you're life" luna said to her and hold her hands "dont worry unni, I can do it" she answered "but, be careful okay? if you want to rest, you should rest" victoria said to her, "ne, unni. I really want this, I dont have the courage to leave this, sorry if you have to endure this for me, but I promise to give all my best" sulli assure them and they make a group hug "we'll be always here for you sull" amber said while hugging them , sulli cant feel anything aside from being happy, before she was contented and happy to have shinee as her friends but now she must admit that her friends had grow larger adding these 4 gorgeous lady on the list. 
 
they just finished 3 rounds of practice and they were having now a small break, sulli take her phone out and to notice that minho send her a message.
 
"hey! baby girl, wait for me later, we're going somewhere :)".minho's message.
 
after reading it, sulli replied him.
 
"okay, pretty boy. Im still on practice too. let's just meet up on the parking lot okay?" she replied minho and put back her phone on her bag.
 
 
 
 
 
after few hours of practice finally they were finish,  they rested for a while then they take a shower and change to a clean clothes, she went to the parking lot with F(x).
 
"uhm, unni I forgot to tell that, I'm going home with minho oppa, he texted me that we're going somewhere" she told them on their way to the parking lot. the four "aigoo, you're lucky to have a handsome, popular and caring boyfriend" luna told her. ~definitely~ sulli thought and they all laughed. 
 
"sulli, are you sure, you're okay to wait for him alone her?" victoria asked her, they were now inside the van and they were talking to sulli in the window. "yes, unni he will be here in a while"sulli smiled at them "then, we're going now, take care okay?"victoria said to her and say goodbye, other f(x) too said goodbye to her. "ne, unni you too, take care" sulli said to them and waved.
 
after 10 mins of waiting Minho, finally she saw them getting out of the elevator, she smiled as soon as she saw them
 
"oppa!" sulli called them and the five hug her when they reached her "aigoo little sis, our minho made you wait here huh?" jjong said to her teasing minho "ani, she knew that we will kind of late, right baby girl?" minho asked her and sulli nodded and smiled. "so, we're going first now, since you have somewhere to go" onew said to minho smiling "Im sure they will like her" onew whispered to after passing him "hyung, were going now, sull take care, okay?" taemin said followed by key, jjong hug sulli before entering the van, "be sure to be home before 3 am MINHO!" onew told him before closing the door.  they all waved the two and then went home.
 
 
"oppa, where are we going?" sulli asked curiously while they are walking towards minho's car. minho smiled and leaned on her ear "that's a secret baby girl" he whispered and then steal a pecked on her cheeks. "YAAAH! that's illegal" sulli yelled and laugh on him who run first towards his car and sulli followed him.
 
 
Minho open the door of the passenger seat and sulli entered, he then went to the driver's door and enter the car. 
 
"are you ready baby girl?" minho asked her excitedly. "YES!" she shouted back happily. the ride to that mysterious place was enjoying, somehow they both forget the problem about sulli's disease for they are really enjoying the ride.
 
"yaah! oppa sing this" sulli said to him when she played their song la chata. "yaaa! you want to hear a deep voice version of that?" minho replied and sulli giggled "well, I'd like to" she said. "aigoo, alright but dont laugh at me okay?" minho answered and grant her request and he sing along with their song. sulli laugh because minho's voice was really deep likes it came under the earth. after singing minho reached the ipod and choose a song, "now you sing this" minho said then hit the play button. "yaaa! Im not that good in rap!" sulli said then slap minho's arm while laughing "why? just try okay?" minho said laughing at her also, she then start to sing along with their song Get down. "not bad baby girl, you can actually rap huh?" he compliment sulli, "well, Im CHOI SULLI is there anythinh I cant do?" she brag and laugh.
 
SUlli's POV
 
 
After an almost one hour of travelling and singing along with minho oppa, I didnt notice that we are heading the way to Incheon, I got curious Immediately, what the heck are we going to do in incheon? I ask my self. but then Im really curious so I decided to ask oppa. "oppa, why are in incheon?" "that's still a secret baby girl" he answered meand then he focused on the road not bothering to answer my question. after 10 mins it is 7:15 pm already the car stop in front of a large gate with a high concrete fences and you can notice the trees inside, well by judging it, I can tell that the house inside is really big, I was looking outside when I notice the name outside the gate. OMO! what??? I was kinda surprised with what I read, what the hell are we doing in his house?????? I began to mentally panicked "yaa! oppa! what are we doing here? isnt this is your house?" I ask him, now that I remember, oppa was actually from incheon he just smiled at me and instead of answering me he take out his phone and started to dial a number.  "yobe-seo! we're here, can you please open the gate for us?" he said to someone he called. now I am certain, it's really his house. as soon as he hang up on the phone the ;arge gate opens and then we enter it, the place was really big, there are trees, a garden full of flowers, a basketball court and a small gazebo in the middle of the garden, and yeah as what I thought a big house. oppa parked his car on the garage he went outside the car then went on my side and open the door. 
 
"I guess you already know where we are." he said while smiling. "well, today was my dad's birthday and he called me to comeover to have dinner with them since I rarely went home, but then he said that if possible I could bring, they want to meet you" he added, I felt that my cheeks heated. okay Im overwhelmed, his dad was a famous soccer coach, and he wants to meet me, they want to meet me. "I actually wanted to introduce you to them, but because of our schedule I cant find a perfect time, but today I think was the best time" he added again as we walk towards the door. I smiled to him."Im nervous" I whispered to him. "kwenchana, you're a great girl Im sure they will like you" he answered me with a smile. "you think so?" asked him. "of course baby girl" he answered me and then we went inside their house.
 
-----------------------------------------
 
"annyong haseyo! Im choi sulli how are you?" sulli bow as soon as she saw Minho's family.
 
 
 
 
 
^^
 
shawolbaby