Would You Marry Me?

THE EDGE OF REVENGE (1-37 END) / OOPS YOU DIALED THE WRONG NUMBER (38-xx)

 

 

 

CHAPTER 16

 

 

 

“Beautiful girl, what do you want for your birthday?”

 

       While Taeyeon covered Tiffany’s eyes with her palms, she crouched and kissed her cheek sweetly.

       “Taeyeon~aaa,” Tiffany blushed and thought for a moment.

       “Your love is enough for me,” she said innocently, making the latter smiled complacently.

       “But I always think it never enough for you,” Taeyeon replied and kissed her again.

       “Tell me anything. At least give me the honor to grant your wish, Fanny~ya.”

       “Hmmmh,” Tiffany sighed and thought again. “Joahe,” she nodded. “But take your hand away from my eyes first, Tae. I want to see you.”

       “Okay,” Taeyeon slowly released her hands and now Tiffany turned back to face her. Tiffany threw her eyesmile and just curled Taeyeon neck and rewarded her quick peck on her lips.

       “I just want to spend it with you. ME.AND.YOU,” she whispered.

       Taeyeon grinned dorkily.

       “You got it,” she whispered back.

       “Just change your clothes and we go now.”

       “What???” Tiffany jolted in surprise. Taeyeon only grinned even wider.

       “I’ve already prepared a private island for us. You don’t need to pack anything. I’ve prepared for everything there. All you need to bring is only your body.”

       Tiffany’s jaw dropped open in surprise. Taeyeon gently reached her again, let Tiffany lean her chin of her shoulder, and caressed her back of head.

       “You have to get used to it since someday you’ll be my wife and I’ll keep doing many surprising thing only to never make you regret to marry me,” Taeyeon said sincerely and confidently.

       The things she didn’t know was, at that time, Tiffany’s eyes were so teary and she just put hard effort to not let it spill in front of the one who wonderfully gave all her heart and love.

 

      

 

 

      

       SMOOCH.

       Yuri smiled only by sudden action did by no other than the blonde one. She beamed her smile and shifted back her gaze to the screen in front of her. Jessica felt slightly annoyed, as she wanted more attention from her.

        She then just stood and crossed her arms behind Yuri. Patient-Yuri, caught the action and shook her head in disbelief. After did some clicking for her works, she shut the computer down, and rose from the chair.

       “Where’s your coldness?” she teased and unfold her crossing arms, afterward she brushed her nose against her cheek, making Jessica gradually smiled.

       “I was working, Baby,” Yuri said again.

       “And I don’t care,” Jessica replied nonchalantly.

       “You should work on me,” she added naughtily.

       Yuri shook her head again and guided her to lounge themselves onto the bed.

       “Come on, snuggle on me,” she said and patted herself.

       Jessica smiled happily and just did what her lover said. While spacing out, Yuri just her head gently. Jessica noticed when her seobang just suddenly be quiet and stared out of nowhere; it meant that something was ruining her mind.

       “Seobang, what are you thinking about? Hm?”

       “I suddenly think about Taeny,” Yuri said and peered down to look at her lover face. The remarks of Tiffany that doubt about their relationship somehow popped again in her mind.

       “I don’t get it… why Tiffany seemed like hiding something… She seemed not sure with their relationship with Tae.”

       “It maybe because… you know, Taeyeon at the first seemed so annoying and irritating?”

       “I don’t think so, Baby. I’m afraid something bad will happen. But I hope I’m wrong…”

       Yuri’s sentences just cut off as a text coming to Jessica’s cell. Jessica smiled once read the text and re-read it again with voice for Yuri.

       “It’s from Tae. Long live her,” she giggled. “I ‘kidnap’ Tiffany tonight. We’re gonna celebrate her birthday and… you know the best part? I’m going to propose her tonight! Yeay!”

 

       “See?” Jessica looked at Yuri’s face again. “Taeyeon wouldn’t do some proposal if she didn’t get any convince about Tiffany’s feeling.”

       Slowly, finally Yuri nodded her head. “Yeah, I guess I’m over thinking about it.”

       “The way she felt might be similar with the way I felt, Seobang,” Jessica replied. Yuri frowned and Jessica nodded.

       “I knew your record from the first time. But when I found I couldn’t resist and just dragged deeper into your love, there’s nothing more I could do with it. I couldn’t lie to myself. I just followed my heart then, though for some period I always felt worry… I wasn’t sure whether you could be faithful with me…”

       “Baby~,” Yuri was taken aback and felt so sorry. She embraced her tighter.

       “I’m sorry… I’ve made you felt that way. I’m sorry I used to be a jerk so you felt so insecure. I’m sorry…”

       Jessica briskly hushed her by her lips.

       “Sorry isn’t necessary,” she mumbled in the middle of her kiss. “I have you now, with me. And I promise to myself, I won’t let you go.”

      

 

 

 

       ALL they could see in the room were pink only.

       Taeyeon stood in a cool way behind dumbfounded-Tiffany, who obviously looked so taken aback and surprise with everything decorated in pink, her favorite color, once they stepped into their room.

       The wallpaper, the bed sheet, the furniture, the closet, the tottoro… Every single things occupied the room was in pink only.

       Tiffany just turned back and immediately hustled to nestle into Taeyeon. She buried her head on her chest, crying there.

       “Tae…. You… you… really the most wonderful person in this world… You… you have no idea… how it means so much for me… Gomapta… gomapta will never be enough… Tae… tell me who I am so you even have to bother yourself to do it all for me… Tell me… nega nugudeunji??”

       Taeyeon smiled and tightened her hug.

       “You’re someone brighter than jewel. You’re someone with sweeter smile than Monalisa. You’re someone with warmer smile than morning sunshine. You’re the only one who made everything begin to make-sense behind all of my crazy action. You’re Tiffany Hwang, the one I want to spend my rest of my life with.”

       Tiffany cried even more.

       “Uljima. Geumanhae. Hm?” Taeyeon asked her to stop crying.

       Slowly, finally Tiffany could manage her tears. After all she just started to kiss Taeyeon. For the first time, Taeyeon accepted it joyfully.

       But as the heat seemed already rose from their body, Tiffany’s kiss began to slightly rough. She Taeyeon’s lips passionately, one thing Taeyeon never experienced before.

       Taeyeon had no chance to think about it; she just angled her face, followed her, and cupped her cheeks. The moan started to hear as their kissing session got hotter. Their mouth opened, let their tongue did battle fight. Tiffany it harder, making Taeyeon felt her tongue already bit swollen, but she didn’t complain at all. She kissed back and pushed Tiffany against the wall. They seemed had their own world.

       A tall lamp just stumbled and fell down as they moved uncontrollably without paying any attention more to anything else around. Finally Taeyeon trapped Tiffany against the wall, and while kept kissing, Tiffany started to her clothes. Once it all ed and revealed her smooth milky chest behind her latch bra, Tiffany started to Taeyeon’s clothes as well. at that time, suddenly, as if there’s little soberness remained on her mind, Taeyeon just stopped her action, making Tiffany felt so surprise and… disappointed?

       Both of them panted hard and tried to manage their breath. Tiffany’s face just got blushed and suddenly turned into red. She earned sweat a lot and Taeyeon gently wiped it but Tiffany kept silence as if demanding the explanation. Taeyeon gently dragged her to the bed and while sitting at the edge of the bed, hugged her lovingly afterward.

       “You don’t want me?”

       “Aniya,” Taeyeon said gently. “Call me idiot if I don’t want someone like you.”

       “So… wh-why you rejected…”

       “Ssshhh…,” Taeyeon shook her head and gently buttoned her clothes again. Tiffany yanked it away, felt frustration.

       “Mianhae, Fanny~yaa… Mianhae,” Taeyeon quickly said and reached her again, hugged her tighter, but Tiffany struggled to release it. Taeyeon persisted, didn’t want to lose her, until finally Tiffany gave up.

       “Listen to me first, would you?”

       Tiffany kept crying and Taeyeon felt so bad afterward. She of course didn’t mean to reject or neglect her at all. She did it because she loved her so much, and of course, resisting Tiffany was the most difficult and hard thing to do in this world. But, still she did it because she loved her… more than much… She wanted her not give her that easy… She waited for the right time, right occasion, right moment. She wanted it kept sacral, as she wanted both of them relished it forever.

       “I felt so bad… I intended to give my first for you and I felt…”

       “Why you felt that way?” Taeyeon shook her head. “Tiffany, I love you and I have all my life to wait for you. Maybe I looked like ert or so, but when it came to this thing, you know… I consider it a lot. I realized that I’m not only love you and want your , but besides of it, I want to be someone who always appreciate and respect you. I want to put you above and treat you like a queen. I want you know that I’m different, not like any other guys that were after . Of course, I swore for the Heaven and hell, it’s very hard to control my hormone. I wanted it so badly, Fanny~yaaa… But why we can’t wait it little bit longer?”

       Slowly Tiffany lifted her head up and looked at her, confusingly.

       Taeyeon smiled and carefully hauled up something from her pocket. It’s the red box, containing of… you know what.

       Taeyeon bent down afterward, kissed Tiffany’s hand sincerely, opened the box and peered up again.

       Though Tiffany’s sight now was blurry, she knew she was still able to see what thing shining in front of her now.

(NO! It can’t be happen! It shouldn’t be happened this way!)

       “Tiffany Hwang… I found myself lost and you brought me back. I found myself drown and you saved me up. I found I was nowhere close to losing child without you in my arms. So, please, I beg you, the one who already trapped me into your prison of love, narang gyoronhalle?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

         Once hearing the remarks, Tiffany sobbed even harder, had no idea whether it could stop. She felt like want to kill herself and started to think it would be better if she never texted to the wrong number, it would be better for both of them to not know each other, it would be better if Taeyeon kept bullying her and made her hate her even more…

 

 

 

 

 

 

       “T-tiffany?” Taeyeon called out her name confusingly, as Tiffany even didn’t spill any single words. Now her palms were covering her face.

       “Mianahada…,” Tiffany murmured. “Mianhae…”

       Once hearing kind of sorry words, Taeyeon felt like got hammer in her chest, but she managed to stay as poised as she could.

       “Is… Is it too fast for you? Gokjongma… As I said, I have all my life to wait for…”

       “You shouldn’t reject me!” Tiffany suddenly shouted in frustration.

       “Fanny~ya?? Are you still upset because of it?”

       “You should just take it! You should take my first!”

       “You should be selfish! You should never put me above at all! I’m such a ! I’m so worthless! I don’t deserve someone like you, Taeyeon!”

       “You shouldn’t love me that much!”

        Tiffany kept blabbering. Taeyeon could hear it all clearly but couldn’t comprehend it well.

       "Eottohke Taeyeon~aa.... Eottohke..."

       “Fanny, fanny… I… I can’t get what you’re talking about…,” still kneeling, Taeyeon managed to say patiently.

       “If I made you felt like been ripped off, jongmal, mianh…”

       “Oh, Taeyeon,” finally Tiffany uncovered her face. Now Taeyeon could see the both eyes of hers were swollen.

       “Don’t cry. Don’t cry, Fanny~yaaa. I can bear everything in this world, but no… I can’t stand seeing you cry. Everything I did that made you cry, I’m sorry. Just tell me how I can make it up to you. I’m sorry…”

       “Taeyeon,” Tiffany cupped Taeyeon’s cheek gently.

       “If you don’t take my first now, there’s no other chance for you,” she said in the middle of her sobs.

       Taeyeon felt like her heart stop pumping for a moment.

       “F-fanny ya, what… are you trying to say?”

       Tiffany slowly inserted her hands to her jeans pocket, unwillingly took out something and showed it in front of Taeyeon. It's a ring.

       Not as wonderful as the ring she had prepared for Tiffany, of course, but more than enough to suddenly break her heart into pieces and made her felt like shattered at the moment. At that time actually even without any single words, Taeyeon had already been able to decipher what was happening. She felt like ruptured already. She felt like her world had already over. She cried, without any single words at all.

       “I’m such a . I’m a . I’m getting married, Taeyeon.”

 

 

 

Narang gyoronhallae = would you marry me?

Geumanhae = stop it

Uljima = don't cry

Gokjongma (gokjonghajima) = don't worry

Nega nugudeunji = who am I?

Jongmal = really

Gomapta = verb stem of "thank you"

Mianhada = verb stem of "sorry"

 

 

I felt like dizzy and broke my own heart writing this.

I did double update today. So I'll take some rest.

See you next month and don't forget, comment.

 

to be continued...