Taeyeon's Promise

THE EDGE OF REVENGE (1-37 END) / OOPS YOU DIALED THE WRONG NUMBER (38-xx)

    CHAPTER 2

 

 

 

 

      There's few knock sounds from the door as Taeyeon was laying on the bed. Taeyeon jumped off from the bed and opened the door and saw the blonde one was standing in front of her.

       "Oh, Sica, please come in!" Taeyeon greeted.

       Jessica was smiling. "What are you doing?" she asked and looked around the room.

       Taeyeon had already set her new room. She had already arranged her clothes in the closet and put her little things on the proper place inside the room.

       "As you see, I just set everything in my room." Jessica nodded her head, her eyes still looking around at Taeyeon's stuff.

       "So... What I've to do now?" Taeyeon asked. "It hasn't been lunch time yet, right?" She glanced at the clock, made sure that she's not late to come to Tiffany's room.

       "Yah... So you think that everytime I meet you, means I have some order for you, rite? Babo-yah," Jessica was laughing at the innocence-Taeyeon.

       Taeyeon's face was blushing. "Uhm... S-so, what's it?"

       "Both of us like you, Kim Tae Yeon," Jessica admitted in a cool way. Suddenly Taeyeon remembered that she still had question in her mind, that she hadn't got the answer yet.

       "I'd like to ask you something, Sica," Taeyeon said, carefully. Jessica was raising one of her eyebrow, waiting Taeyeon continued her question.

       "Why she accepted me?"

       "I've told you, she liked you," Jessica answered, briefly. And it of course didn't make Taeyeon satisfied.

       "I mean, why did she do? Or why did you two like me? You two didn't even know me better. I- I'm sorry if I was to curious or you may think it's unnecessary question, but..."

       "Yahh... Gwaenchana!" Jessica was giggling. "It's simple. You're not overreacted, not over-acting as well."

       "Overreacted? Over-acting?" Taeyeon was frowning.

       "Yeah.. Actually we had so many applicants already. But they just had the same feature in common, that Tiffany and I didn't like. They all were grandiloquent. We thought they talked too much, show-off too much. We didn't really need kind of people like that to work with us."

       "When I saw you, I just thought Tiffany would like you. I know I was true," Jessica said. "Eh, actually... what's your ability? Or is there something you can show to us??" Jessica suddenly asked, as she realized, in fact either she or Tiffany didn't have any idea about Taeyeon. Taeyeon frowned again. Yahhh... Should I show something? It's kinda weird...

       "I'm willingly to learn and work hard," Taeyeon answered diplomatically. Jessica was releasing a big laughter.

       "What's funny?" Taeyeon asked, confusingly.

       "Yaaa.... You're so innocent, so naive. But I could see the truth. Indeed you seemed like a hardworker person."

       "Life forced me to be the one, Sica," suddenly Taeyeon answered in a serious tone, as she suddenly remember she's indeed experienced a hard life, particularly after her dad  passed away.

       Jessica looked at her surprisingly. "Oh..," only that word that could be released from , as she didn't expect Taeyeon would be so serious.

       "Actually, my father had already passed away too," Taeyeon said, unintentionally. Jessica felt so sorry heard that. She looked at Taeyeon and carefully hugged her, just to make her comfortable and forget that bad moment. Then they were just be quiet for a moment.

       "Ehem, so I come to tell you some things about Tiffany, since I will left her and you will be with her," Jessica said, broke the quitness.

       "I'm listening," Taeyeon said, in interesting tone. Her face begin to bright again.

       "Tiffany is a nice girl. And that poor girl... her mother had passed away when she's kid."

       Taeyeon was shocking. In that part, her life was similar with me! But she didn't say anything, let Jessica continued her sentences.

       "But you have to know that Tiffany is a kind of spoilt girl. She's also very moody. You have to be ready to face her mood swing. It's not easy indeed, but I hope you can be patient."

       "It doesn't matter for me. I promise you, I will be patient," Taeyeon was assuring Jessica.

       Jessica nodded her head thankfully as she knew Taeyeon is trustworthy.

       "She's also stubborn. In this case, I really need you to understand, that she may not listen to people's opinion when she had decided something. And Tiffany... hmmm, it's actually not a good side. She used to get anything she want from her father. She never got lack of anything. I think it make her be spoilt and sometimes act childish.. So I hope you..."

       "Don't worry. I understand what you mean. Really, I will take care of her."

       "Ahhh...how relieved is it. Since we were friend when we're just a kid. And I consider  she as my young sister. I love her so much, you know? I asked her to stay with family here, but she just refused. I thought she wanted some privacy, and I also  thought she didn't want to disturb my family privacy too, whereas we're very welcome toward her. Ahhhh, but it's ok now, as I had your words! You... you won't disappoint me, rite?"

       "Of course I won't. You have my words," Taeyeon said in a sure tone.

       "Okay then, I really lucky could find you. Now, go change your clothes. Tiffany is a kind of on-time people. She won't be happy if you're doing late. I will change my clothes too," Jessica said, as she's about to leave Taeyeon's room.

       She stopped a moment in the edge of the door, just to turn around her head and said,"Thank you for the promise, Taeyeon."

 

 

 

 

 

to be continued...